Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #1126
Komnena
In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah

Komnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
but you won't have to worry about the salt shortage for some time.
I'm sorry your teachers taught you the world is flat but

Komnena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:36 PM   #1127
primewriter
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

primewriter is on a distinguished road
ignorance is bliss and I thought you'd laugh when I suggested we take our inner tubes to the horizon's edge.
I'm sorry that I fed your parrot pop-rocks when I was in the 6th grade but...

Last edited by primewriter; 06-22-2008 at 10:51 PM.
primewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:10 PM   #1128
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

shakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
at least you have that pretty parrot feather tam o shanter to remember him by

i am sorry that i impounded your little black doggie
shakeysix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:50 AM   #1129
Komnena
In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah

Komnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
but the trip you'll be going on soon will be interesting enough to make up for it.
I'm sorry I stole the sword from the stone.

Komnena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:34 AM   #1130
Nightfly
Ruby Ruby when will you be mine?

Nightfly is a shiny, shiny jewelNightfly is a shiny, shiny jewel
Here. Accept this large wooden badger.

I'm sorry about hitting on your mom at the wedding.
Nightfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:02 AM   #1131
Matera the Mad
And God said, "Let there be Linux!"

Matera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
but you know I'm into bestiality, and I really did think she was a baboon.

I'm sorry that your house was overrun with rats, but
Old 08-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #1132
kct webber
Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.

kct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
at least rats taste good with ginger and soy sauce.

I'm sorry your period is late, but...

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati ~ Red Green

kct webber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #1133
trocadero
practical experience, FTW

trocadero is a shiny, shiny jeweltrocadero is a shiny, shiny jewel
but thats kind of a good thing, considering you're a man.

I'm sorry I dropped your new iphone down the drain but...
trocadero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #1134
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

shakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
it's best the world never sees what you did in vegas

i'm sory that i used your term paper to line my hamster cage but...
Old 08-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #1135
flyingtart
Come here and say that

flyingtart is better than ice cream with hot fudgeflyingtart is better than ice cream with hot fudgeflyingtart is better than ice cream with hot fudgeflyingtart is better than ice cream with hot fudgeflyingtart is better than ice cream with hot fudgeflyingtart is better than ice cream with hot fudgeflyingtart is better than ice cream with hot fudge
it was that or let him shit on the floor.

I'm sorry I called you a dipshit but...

"a waste of time and an insult to the intelligence"

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj153/flyingtart/Decorated%20images/dc2a93ea-bc0b-4e1e-aab3-1b37155aafcf_zps7c543841.jpg
flyingtart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:25 AM   #1136
kct webber

kct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskct webber is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
...shit being cookies and dip being chocolate, I meant you were delicious.

I'm sorry that I left a flaming bag of cookies and dip on your porch, but...

Old 08-10-2009, 06:34 AM   #1137
Matera the Mad
And God said, "Let there be Linux!"

Matera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMatera the Mad is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
if you want to leave live ciggy butts on your doorstep, that's your business.

I'm sorry your parrot froze to death when I broke your window while you were away, but...
Old 08-10-2009, 06:54 AM   #1138
kct webber

...that parrot talked way too much. It had a big mouth. And it told all my dirty, dirty secrets. The ones it saw in my bedroom. And bathroom. And kitchen table. And on the roof. And that time I went to the alley with all the crack-whores.

I'm sorry I smashed your computer with a frozen chicken. Fourteen times. By accident. But...

Old 08-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #1139
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

that chicken needed thawing and the computer wasn't doing the job

i'm sorry i invited your crack whore to your kid's birthday party but...
Old 08-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #1140
Woof
Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace

Woof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm sorry I invited your crack whore to your kid's birthday party, but she wanted to see if any of the kids were hers.

I'm sorry that I bought you a snarling, rabid pit bull, but...

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #1141
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

i have to close my junkyard to go on vacation and you did say you'd puppysit

i'm sorry that i ever married Max de Winter...
Old 08-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #1142
Woof
Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace

Woof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWoof is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm sorry that i ever married Max de Winter, but I could never resist living in a beautiful country estate with a psychotic housekeeper.

I'm sorry that I got indelible ink stains on your white wedding dress, but...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:50 PM   #1143
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

we're all snickering about your wearing white anyway.

i'm sorry that i left your raisin and sour cream pie out all night but...
Old 08-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #1144
Woof
Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace

I'm sorry that i left your raisin and sour cream pie out all night but since someone already left the cake out in the rain and I didn't think that I could take it 'cause it took so long to bake it and I'd never have that recipe again, I figured I'd leave the pie out as well.

I'm sorry that your voice reminds me of fingernails on a chalkboard, but...

Old 08-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #1145
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

the sound of fingernails on slate is still better than richard harris singing

i'm sorry i sat on your leonard nimoy poetry album but...
Old 08-12-2009, 05:38 AM   #1146
Nightfly
Ruby Ruby when will you be mine?

Nightfly is a shiny, shiny jewelNightfly is a shiny, shiny jewel
Shatner made me do it. He's kind of a competitive dick. And weird. I don't, know I still kind of like him though.

Sorry I stole your invention and made a fortune with it but...
Nightfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:44 AM   #1147
giusti

giusti is on a distinguished road
guess what I got you for Christmas!

Sorry I ate the last cookie but...
giusti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:52 AM   #1148
AuburnAssassin
Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon

AuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudge
...if I hadn't, your fat brother would have done so and heaven knows he doesn't need the calories.

Sorry I deleted all your computer files but...

By Claire Gillian (Romance):
The P.U.R.E.

Purely Relative

By Lila Shaw (Erotic Romance & Erotica):

All's Fair in Love and War

Vixen and the Pea
Soul of the Succubus
Prometheus Unstitched
Succubus Games
Succubus Steam

Wild West Succubus

COMING LATE 2014: Louder Than Words by Iris St. Clair
(YA)

Claire's Blog | Lila's Blog | Iris's Blog
AuburnAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #1149
giusti

giusti is on a distinguished road
I needed the space for my novel.

I'm sorry I called you names, but…
giusti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #1150
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

at least i didn't paint them on the water tower.

i'm sorry that i told everyone that you shot the sheriff