Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #3101
kdnxdr
One of the most important people in the world

kdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
starts asking questions.

Here is our new website for culinary classes and tours:

http://www.rolandparny.com

Blog: Food For Thought http://www.rolandparny.com/food-for-thought.html
kdnxdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #3102
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

StephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthood
But, there was

Two months ago I couldn't even spell freelance writer
and now I are one.

StephanieFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:15 PM   #3103
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
that other thing...

DON'T FORGET TO SEND A DONATION TO AW FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Lavern08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #3104
iLion
Why do I say these things?

iLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
... protruding from my

iLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:12 AM   #3105
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

StephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthood
lower right leg.

and now I are one.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:47 AM   #3106
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I tugged it.

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:20 AM   #3107
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

I felt nothing.

and now I are one.

Old 05-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #3108
Snowstorm

Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"Where'd it go!?"

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

Blog Twitter Facebook

Old 05-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #3109
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

I didn't know.

and now I are one.

Old 05-28-2012, 02:35 AM   #3110
Snowstorm

I felt around.

Blog Twitter Facebook

Old 05-28-2012, 06:49 AM   #3111
chrysalnix
practical experience, FTW

chrysalnix is on a distinguished road
There it was!
chrysalnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #3112
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I wrapped my

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Honeybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #3113
Drbob31
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Drbob31 is on a distinguished road
scarf around my
Old 05-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #3114
Snowstorm

protruding and puffy

Blog Twitter Facebook

Old 05-31-2012, 11:14 AM   #3115
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

leg wound, then

and now I are one.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:57 AM   #3116
I survived

I survived is on a distinguished road
began to look
I survived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #3117
Lady MacBeth
Out, damn'd spot! out, I say.

Lady MacBeth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLady MacBeth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLady MacBeth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLady MacBeth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLady MacBeth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLady MacBeth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLady MacBeth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLady MacBeth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
for a witness
Lady MacBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #3118
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
. Watching from his

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Honeybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:26 AM   #3119
kdnxdr
One of the most important people in the world

kdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
elevated self concern,

Here is our new website for culinary classes and tours:

http://www.rolandparny.com

Blog: Food For Thought http://www.rolandparny.com/food-for-thought.html
kdnxdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:03 AM   #3120
Zeddo
Talk to the hat

Zeddo should run for PresidentZeddo should run for PresidentZeddo should run for PresidentZeddo should run for PresidentZeddo should run for PresidentZeddo should run for President
was Preacher Daniels
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:31 AM   #3121
Shirokirie
Suutomaiyeh!~ Ashranei haas ben-ii~

Shirokirie is a glorious beacon of lightShirokirie is a glorious beacon of lightShirokirie is a glorious beacon of light
who wore pie

Shirokirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:38 AM   #3122
chrysalnix

chrysalnix is on a distinguished road
in his hair
chrysalnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:13 AM   #3123
Zeddo
Talk to the hat

Zeddo should run for PresidentZeddo should run for PresidentZeddo should run for PresidentZeddo should run for PresidentZeddo should run for PresidentZeddo should run for President
and smelled delicious,
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:13 AM   #3124
CaseyMack
Write more; worry less!

CaseyMack is on a distinguished road
if slightly mouldy.
CaseyMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #3125
Figuro

Figuro is on a distinguished road
He scratched his

Forgotten (98 000 words) Urban Fantasy - Book 1/3: Editing / Part Rewrite - Target Deadline: TBA
A Long Night (10 000 words) Horror Short Story: Outlined / Started first draft
Figuro is offline   Reply With Quote