Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Music and Songwriting
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2011, 06:47 AM   #6976
dolores haze
ageing savage

dolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Express Yourself - NWA
dolores haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:37 AM   #6977
kayte
practical experience, FTW

kayte is on a distinguished road
E.T. Katy Perry
kayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:26 AM   #6978
Kitty27
So Goth That I Was Born Black
AW Moderator

Kitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Caught A Lite Sneeze By Tori Amos

NIGHT CALLS(Finally have a title! )YA Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy Novel,Coming 2014.
Vampire Writer 4 life and don't GAF.

"You've got to stop with this rap crap,Kitty. Put on some blues,gal! Feel that pain,soul and a good old time. Get with some Howling Wolf,Denise LaSalle and Johnny Taylor. Not that Snoopy boy or whatever his name is."
RC Wilcox,RIP

Kitty27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #6979
Archerbird
Nightowl

Archerbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Blue Stahli - Celebrity Mashup
Archerbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #6980
Duncable
I iz a lady, ppl. Srsly.

Duncable is a glorious beacon of lightDuncable is a glorious beacon of lightDuncable is a glorious beacon of light
Idiot Box by Incubus

A fantastic way to start a Friday morning.

"I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself." --Anais Nin

"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all." --Douglas Adams
Duncable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:32 PM   #6981
Max Vaehling

Max Vaehling has a spectacular aura
Listening to The Guardian's free stream of the new Waterboys album, An Appointment with Mr. Yeats. And renewing the comments section because Waterboy Mike Scott is hosting it right now. Song now playing: September 1913. Not my favorite so far, that would be A Full Moon in March . But it's the first streaming - this may change.
Max Vaehling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #6982
kayte

last friday night by katy perry
Old 09-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #6983
Flur

Flur is well-respected
The XX - Intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhnZkNj7kAo
Old 09-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #6984
Flur

Flur is well-respected
The Black Keys - Tighten Up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpaPBCBjSVc

Last edited by Flur; 09-16-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Flur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:05 AM   #6985
Jehhillenberg
More like the queen of typos. Oops!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"My Body" - Young the Giant

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:08 PM   #6986
hillaryjacques
Undercover, sort of...

hillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
England - The National

Last edited by hillaryjacques; 09-18-2011 at 11:49 AM. Reason: link
hillaryjacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:08 AM   #6987
Jehhillenberg
More like the queen of typos. Oops!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"Love and Memories" - O.A.R.

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:12 AM   #6988
Ciggie Moondust
Sesquipedalianist

Ciggie Moondust is well-respected
Shudder to Think - Ballad of Maxwell Demon

-Ali Smith

http://cabaretbazooka.wordpress.com/
Ciggie Moondust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:30 AM   #6989
pandaponies

pandaponies is a shiny, shiny jewelpandaponies is a shiny, shiny jewel
"Blinding" - Florence and the Machine
pandaponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:08 AM   #6990
Archerbird
Nightowl

Archerbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Perry Farrell - Wish upon a Dog Star
Old 09-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #6991
Archerbird
Nightowl

David Bowie - She'll Drive The Big Car

Last edited by Archerbird; 09-18-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #6992
Blaze
figuring it all out

Blaze is on a distinguished road
Angel- Shaggy
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:42 PM   #6993
BigWords
Geekzilla

BigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Kill The Bad Guy - Fun Lovin' Criminals

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
Dude, I am not that flexible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.
BigWords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:02 PM   #6994
Kitty27
AW Moderator

Kitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Mojo By Peeping Tom

NIGHT CALLS(Finally have a title! )YA Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy Novel,Coming 2014.

"You've got to stop with this rap crap,Kitty. Put on some blues,gal! Feel that pain,soul and a good old time. Get with some Howling Wolf,Denise LaSalle and Johnny Taylor. Not that Snoopy boy or whatever his name is."
RC Wilcox,RIP

Old 09-20-2011, 03:33 AM   #6995
kayte

firework by katy perry
Old 09-20-2011, 03:43 AM   #6996
ShaylaElla
Newb. Thick-skinned all the same.

ShaylaElla is on a distinguished road
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Date with the Night

shaylascommentary.blogspot.com | @ShaylaElla
| Authonomy
ShaylaElla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #6997
Kitty27
AW Moderator

Adiemus By Enya

RC Wilcox,RIP

Old 09-21-2011, 12:20 AM   #6998
slcboston
Sheepless Horseman

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We're In This Together Now - NIN

“People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. ”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
slcboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:34 AM   #6999
Duncable
I iz a lady, ppl. Srsly.

Duncable is a glorious beacon of lightDuncable is a glorious beacon of lightDuncable is a glorious beacon of light
Reasons Why by Nickel Creek

"I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself." --Anais Nin

"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all." --Douglas Adams
Duncable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:40 AM   #7000
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The City of New Orleans, Bob Dylan.

The lyrics are amazing in their simplicity.

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote