Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Music and Songwriting
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2010, 09:32 PM   #5426
SaraP
I love some people to death. <3
AW Moderator

SaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Gorecki - Lamb

Where this is desire, there is gonna be a flame.
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned.
But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die -
You gotta get up and try.

P!nk - Try

Life getting you down? Come get a pick-me-up.
SaraP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:40 PM   #5427
AuburnAssassin
Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon

AuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Black Canvas by Imogen Heap

By Claire Gillian (Romance):
The P.U.R.E.

Purely Relative

By Lila Shaw (Erotic Romance & Erotica):

All's Fair in Love and War

Vixen and the Pea
Soul of the Succubus
Prometheus Unstitched
Succubus Games
Succubus Steam

Wild West Succubus

COMING LATE 2014: Louder Than Words by Iris St. Clair
(YA)

Claire's Blog | Lila's Blog | Iris's Blog
AuburnAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #5428
SaraP
AW Moderator

SaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sunday - Moby

P!nk - Try

Old 11-11-2010, 06:13 AM   #5429
dolores haze
ageing savage

dolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Waterfalls - TLC
dolores haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:36 AM   #5430
dolores haze
ageing savage

dolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I Wanna Be Your Dog - The Stooges
Old 11-11-2010, 11:32 AM   #5431
LOG
Lagrangian

LOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputation
The Great Escape -- Boys Like Girls

Just rediscovered it, and now I remember why IT'S AWESOME!

"We can make it right...throw it awaaay! Forget yesterdaaay! We'll make the greeeat escaaape!"
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."
--Laozi
LOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #5432
What is a cat?

21 is a shiny, shiny jewel21 is a shiny, shiny jewel
"Little Bit" - Lykke Li

21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:09 AM   #5433
childoflight
Cat Lady

childoflight is a glorious beacon of lightchildoflight is a glorious beacon of light
Dog Days Are Over- Florence + The Machine
childoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:22 AM   #5434
What is a cat?

"Sometimes" - Skillet

Old 11-13-2010, 01:04 AM   #5435
slcboston
word-slinger

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bleed It Out - Linkin Park

“People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. ”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
slcboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #5436
What is a cat?

"The Special Two" - Missy Higgins

Old 11-13-2010, 09:17 AM   #5437
mario_c
Enter her mind...

mario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
First off, happy b'day to Canada's American hero, Neil Young! After The Gold Rush is a must for evening festivities tonight but first....
Rid Of Me, PJ Harvey. Brutal 90s rock and roll in 3/4 time. This album will make you want to do naughty things to your significant other....with a feather and some honey
mario_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #5438
Eudoxia
The Undead Bookworm

Eudoxia has a spectacular auraEudoxia has a spectacular aura
Florence + The Machine- "Drumming Song"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpLXQorSQe8

Behold!

Eudoxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:04 AM   #5439
gabbleandhiss
1% Irish, 99% blarney

gabbleandhiss is on a distinguished road
P!nk - "Fucking Perfect"
gabbleandhiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:32 AM   #5440
dolores haze
ageing savage

Jumpin' Jive - Cab Calloway
Old 11-14-2010, 04:22 AM   #5441
BenPanced

BenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
There's A Skip On The Record by Kendall.

i can haz blogg nao? On The Frizz

Now available from Musa Publishing!
BenPanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #5442
childeroland
What happened to my LIFE?!

childeroland is a glorious beacon of lightchilderoland is a glorious beacon of lightchilderoland is a glorious beacon of light
Slaine -- "The American Way"
Perhaps the most amazing thing about the universe is that we could create an infinite catalogue of things, worlds and beings that no one has seen and which do not exist. Each story in the realm of fiction is a small part of that catalogue.
childeroland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #5443
SaraP
AW Moderator

Destroy everything you touch - Ladytron

P!nk - Try

Old 11-15-2010, 09:54 PM   #5444
hillaryjacques
Undercover, sort of...

hillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sweet Child o Mine - Taken by Trees
hillaryjacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:35 AM   #5445
Alan_Often
Swashbuckler

Alan_Often is well-respected
The Deserter - Oysterband

Patrick White
Alan_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:15 AM   #5446
dclary
Survivor

dclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The new My Chemical Romance album.

Good stuff from a band I'd written off as just pop and fluff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mychemic...e?blend=1&ob=4

Hard Hobbit to Break: A hobbit from the Shire, lost in Los Angeles.

Big Fat Loser Diet: My weight loss journal.
Website a Week: A challenge to design a new website every week.
DavidWClary.com: Keep up with all the other DWC sites here
dclary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:43 AM   #5447
hillaryjacques
Undercover, sort of...

hillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentshillaryjacques is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Major Tom - Peter Schilling
hillaryjacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:49 PM   #5448
SaraP
AW Moderator

Mistress - Red House Painters

P!nk - Try

Old 11-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #5449
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclary View Post
The new My Chemical Romance album.

Good stuff from a band I'd written off as just pop and fluff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mychemic...e?blend=1&ob=4
It sounds more like pop than their previous albums, in my opinion.

Where's the grind?

I'm listening to Chalice - As Powder Turns To Dust

"She who drew,
Light from shadow,
Never shall,
Again be held."

Lovin' it.
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Cliff Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:18 AM   #5450
What is a cat?