Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Music and Songwriting
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2010, 02:53 AM   #5226
Vito
Daydream Believer

Vito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Chick Corea - "Windows"
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:53 AM   #5227
Ralph Pines
In Search of the Throne of Stars

Ralph Pines has a spectacular auraRalph Pines has a spectacular aura
She has no time-Keane
Neither Here nor There....

Short Story Collections Online:

Changing of the Seasons
U/F: Wizards' World War
Sci-Fi:The Gate

Contributor to NERD TREK (user name Rafael):

http://nerdtrek.com

And on Twitter:

RafaWriter (original it ain't, but it works for me!)
Ralph Pines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #5228
Sue Lahna
practical experience, FTW

Sue Lahna is on a distinguished road
Zeromancer- Blood Music

Sanguinaria- final edits 50.5k/70k
Little Red Lies- penning, 7,934/78k
Threads of Violet #1- pen/80k

Sue Lahna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #5229
TheMindKiller
Only I Will Remain

TheMindKiller is on a distinguished road
Television, Television by Ok Go

If you want to stay updated on with my blog, you can follow me on Twitter. I post updates there.
TheMindKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:23 AM   #5230
What is a cat?

21 is a shiny, shiny jewel21 is a shiny, shiny jewel
"Sickest Girl" - Bertine Zetlitz

21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:31 AM   #5231
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Debbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Love The Way You Lie Eminiem ft Rihanna

(just one more scene, then back to my Pearl Jam)
Debbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:57 AM   #5232
What is a cat?

"3" - Britney Spears

Old 08-29-2010, 06:04 AM   #5233
Devil Ledbetter
Come on you stranger, you legend,

Devil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Threw it on the Ground by Lonely Island. (My teen is obsessed with this and has it on repeat.)
Old 08-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #5234
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Cradle Of Filth - Mannequin.
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Cliff Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #5235
R.M. Watts
dead account

R.M. Watts is on a distinguished road
ZZ Top - La Grange. Now I just need my cool sungla-...
R.M. Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #5236
JulieHowe
Spent the night with Jack Daniels

JulieHowe has earned our admirationJulieHowe has earned our admirationJulieHowe has earned our admirationJulieHowe has earned our admiration
One Hour Mama by The Uppity Blues Women.
JulieHowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #5237
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
In Grandeur And Frankincense Devilment Stirs.
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Cliff Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:00 PM   #5238
Devil Ledbetter
Come on you stranger, you legend,

Devil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
TAOS by Menomena.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #5239
Freelancer
Banned

Freelancer has a spectacular auraFreelancer has a spectacular aura
Emilie Autumn - Opheliac
Freelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #5240
herenow

herenow is on a distinguished road
Starry Starry Night - it keeps going around and around in my head - I wonder why !!!! ........
herenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #5241
schadenfreude
good with salt

schadenfreude is on a distinguished road
What's So Funny ('Bout Peace Love and Understanding) cover by the Pretty Reckless

TWITTER
schadenfreude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #5242
Kitty27
So Goth That I Was Born Black
AW Moderator

Kitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Over The Hills And Far Away by Nightwish

I've tried to give Annette a chance. I can't do it. Tarja Rules!

NIGHT CALLS(Finally have a title! )YA Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy Novel,Coming 2014.
Vampire Writer 4 life and don't GAF.

"You've got to stop with this rap crap,Kitty. Put on some blues,gal! Feel that pain,soul and a good old time. Get with some Howling Wolf,Denise LaSalle and Johnny Taylor. Not that Snoopy boy or whatever his name is."
RC Wilcox,RIP

Kitty27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #5243
slcboston
Sheepless Horseman

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Jerusalem Rap - Seven Nations

“People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. ”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
slcboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:20 AM   #5244
Ralph Pines
In Search of the Throne of Stars

Ralph Pines has a spectacular auraRalph Pines has a spectacular aura
Light-Benassi Bros.
Neither Here nor There....

Short Story Collections Online:

Changing of the Seasons
U/F: Wizards' World War
Sci-Fi:The Gate

Contributor to NERD TREK (user name Rafael):

http://nerdtrek.com

And on Twitter:

RafaWriter (original it ain't, but it works for me!)
Ralph Pines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:49 PM   #5245
What is a cat?

"By_Myslf" - Linkin Park

Old 09-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #5246
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Barely Listening - Pilot Seed

soapdish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #5247
darkprincealain
Domestic extremist

darkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for Presidentdarkprincealain should run for President
"In Ruins" by Fol Chen
darkprincealain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #5248
Sue Lahna

Sue Lahna is on a distinguished road
"Before the Fire" -Cruxshadows

Sanguinaria- final edits 50.5k/70k
Little Red Lies- penning, 7,934/78k
Threads of Violet #1- pen/80k

Sue Lahna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #5249
Kitty27
So Goth That I Was Born Black
AW Moderator

Kitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Inhuman By Die Form

NIGHT CALLS(Finally have a title! )YA Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy Novel,Coming 2014.
Vampire Writer 4 life and don't GAF.

"You've got to stop with this rap crap,Kitty. Put on some blues,gal! Feel that pain,soul and a good old time. Get with some Howling Wolf,Denise LaSalle and Johnny Taylor. Not that Snoopy boy or whatever his name is."
RC Wilcox,RIP

Kitty27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:25 AM   #5250
childeroland
What happened to my LIFE?!

childeroland is a glorious beacon of lightchilderoland is a glorious beacon of lightchilderoland is a glorious beacon of light
Portugal the Man - People Say
Perhaps the most amazing thing about the universe is that we could create an infinite catalogue of things, worlds and beings that no one has seen and which do not exist. Each story in the realm of fiction is a small part of that catalogue.
childeroland is offline   Reply With Quote