Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > TIO
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 05:06 AM   #1
ronald336nc

Question anyone cared enough to share the truth of heaven with you?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

Most people think Heaven awaits them. About 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) the One who rose from the grave after 3 days said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." {John 14:6} God the Son came as a sinless man. {Philipians 2:5-8} Jesus Christ gave up His human life to save ours. He said that His death was the only acceptable payment for sin. He is our ONLY way to God(The Father) in Heaven.

He declared: "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." {John 3:3} Are you truly "born again"? {John 3:3} Does the Spirit of Christ now dwell within you? {John 14:20 & Romans 8:9} Have you been adopted into God's family forever through faith in our Redeemer and Lord, Jesus Christ? {Galatians 4:5} It is critical you make certain!

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer like the one below with your mouth and from your heart right now to God and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Please copy and send or email this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.

<link removed> « Go to this website if you were saved today.
<link removed> « My home email address is for your comments and questions.

Last edited by poetinahat; 05-03-2007 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Links removed; advertising.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:08 AM   #2
janetbellinger
practical experience, FTW

janetbellinger leaves trails of profuse coolnessjanetbellinger leaves trails of profuse coolnessjanetbellinger leaves trails of profuse coolnessjanetbellinger leaves trails of profuse coolnessjanetbellinger leaves trails of profuse coolness
What if our friends don't believe in Jesus Christ?

Originality is nothing by judicious imitation. The most original writers borrowed one from another.
Author:
Voltaire

Old 05-03-2007, 05:09 AM   #3
Parkinsonsd

Parkinsonsd has earned our admirationParkinsonsd has earned our admirationParkinsonsd has earned our admirationParkinsonsd has earned our admiration
There is no God.

I'm sorry, that's too simple.

There may or may not be a God.

Jesus may or may not have been his son.

Whether I accept him as such may or may not matter.

Whether I accept the universe as an Entropic proposition slowly but surely going into a state of chaos is also a concept that may or may not matter.

However, my kids are calling, their stories must be read and they must be tucked in. So I will for the moment deal with the realities of my world and if God has a problem with that he can go screw himself.

Last edited by Parkinsonsd; 05-03-2007 at 05:13 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:09 AM   #4
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Can we get a Mod to move this to the Christian forum where it belongs?
Old 05-03-2007, 05:10 AM   #5
RumpleTumbler
Loves Joni Mitchell

RumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
God hates me more than anyone he has ever created. I'll be in Hell and no prayer, no repentance, no change of anything can undo that. God made me for Hell.

Like Buffy said, "Save me a seat!"
‘Cause everybody’s broken”

Nichole Nordeman

Old 05-03-2007, 05:10 AM   #6
SpookyWriter
Banned

SpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rllgthunder View Post
NO!!!! I think this is parody. Come'on, give me a shot at the big guy.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:11 AM   #7
The Lady
Critical Member

The Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I said the prayer.
I think Ronald should hang around and chat with us though.

Some of them don't jump as high as others.

LW
Old 05-03-2007, 05:12 AM   #8
SpookyWriter
Banned

SpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSpookyWriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald336nc View Post
Please copy and send or email this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.
But I don't wanna be saved. I just want a cold beer and a sandwich. Can I get an order to go?
Old 05-03-2007, 05:12 AM   #9
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rllgthunder View Post
Nah. It's spam. Whether you agree with the message or not, it's still spam.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 05-03-2007, 05:13 AM   #10
SpookyWriter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady View Post
I said the prayer.
I think Ronald should hang around and chat with us though.
I think you're so right. Bless you, my child.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:13 AM   #11
Bravo
Socialitest

Bravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBravo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
what kind of loving, forgiving God would create an eternal hell?

what kind of a just God would send good people to hell if they don't believe in Christ but send bad people to heaven if they do believe?
Old 05-03-2007, 05:13 AM   #12
SpookyWriter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Nah. It's spam. Whether you agree with the message or not, it's still spam.
I like spam and green eggs. I like Sam, I am.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:14 AM   #13
SpookyWriter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
what kind of loving God would create an eternal hell?

what kind of a just God would send good people to hell if they don't believe in Christ but send bad people to heaven if they do believe?
A democrat?
Old 05-03-2007, 05:14 AM   #14
poetinahat
Poetry Contest is on!
SuperModerator

poetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ronald, your very good intentions are understood. But, as you'll see in the Newbie Guide to Absolute Write, advertising doesn't belong here:

Quote:
ADVERTISING: If your post is meant to promote your site, your new book, your course, your editing service, your blog, your writing contest, etc., there is ONE PLACE you can post it-- here, on the Announcements, Events, and Self-Promotion board. Thinly-veiled advertisements count, too. The members here will see right through you, I promise.
If you're a writer, then welcome to the Forums, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Otherwise, please refrain from posting ads; the links will be removed, and persistent posting of ads may result in your forfeiting all privileges in the AW forums.

Thank you!

AW Music Lab: Listen to this!... and this

Old 05-03-2007, 05:16 AM   #15
Parkinsonsd

Parkinsonsd has earned our admirationParkinsonsd has earned our admirationParkinsonsd has earned our admirationParkinsonsd has earned our admiration
Can we spam him with satanic messages?

Old 05-03-2007, 05:16 AM   #16
The Lady
Critical Member

The Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsThe Lady is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
what kind of loving, forgiving God would create an eternal hell?

Would you look at how easy the OPs made it to get in to Heaven. Just say the prayer and chill out, would ya

Some of them don't jump as high as others.

LW
Old 05-03-2007, 05:17 AM   #17
justJM
delicate #!&@*#! flower

justJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkinsonsd View Post
Can we spam him with satanic messages?
You could, but you'll go to hell.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:17 AM   #18
poetinahat
Poetry Contest is on!
SuperModerator

poetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thanks, Brav, for giving this thread the TIO kick.

AW Music Lab: Listen to this!... and this

Old 05-03-2007, 05:17 AM   #19
Joe270
Banned

Joe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoe270 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hagis can't delete it as spam, or he'll go to hell.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:18 AM   #20
SpookyWriter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perks View Post
You could, but you'll go to hell.
Yeah, but I heard Arizona is hotter.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:18 AM   #21
justJM
delicate #!&@*#! flower

justJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjustJM is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'll eat my hat if Ronald comes back for a chat.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:19 AM   #22
SpookyWriter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetinahat View Post
Thanks, Brav, for giving this thread the TIO kick.
HA! I'm still in office party, so there smarty pants. lllalalalaaaa....
Old 05-03-2007, 05:19 AM   #23
RumpleTumbler
Loves Joni Mitchell

RumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRumpleTumbler is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The Lord is going to burn you Ronald for your spam. He is going to roast your nuts on an open fire. Then those of us in hell will have to eat them.
‘Cause everybody’s broken”

Nichole Nordeman

Old 05-03-2007, 05:19 AM   #24
SpookyWriter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perks View Post
I'll eat my hat if Ronald comes back for a chat.
I'm getting hungry everytime you mention Ronald. Why is that?
Old 05-03-2007, 05:20 AM   #25
SpookyWriter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpleTumbler View Post
The Lord is going to burn you Ronald for your spam. He is going to roast your nuts on an open fire. Then those of us in hell will have to eat them.
I heard that was going to be Bing Cosby's last song before he croaked. Has a nice ring to it.
Closed Thread