Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > TIO
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2011, 04:20 AM   #7901
robeiae
AW's Foremost Intellectual (AWFI)

robeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hamsters and Chihuahuas do look a lot alike, don't they.

'Course, a hamster is quite a bit smarter...

Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

A unanimous SCOTUS smackdown on Presidential power-grabbing...or is it?

Breathing during a run: find your center and run from within
More on the Altra Zero Drop shoe
robeiae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:37 AM   #7902
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
:|

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Haggis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:13 AM   #7903
BenPanced
Stairway to Pittsboigh

BenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
And hamsters can kick chihooeyhooey heinie from here until next week without even breaking a sweat.
BenPanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:19 AM   #7904
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenPanced View Post
And hamsters can kick chihooeyhooey heinie from here until next week without even breaking a sweat.
Oh, please. You wouldn't like Duncan when he's gloating.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-21-2011, 07:01 AM   #7905
Duncan J Macdonald
And now, back to Plotting!

Duncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Oh, please. You wouldn't like Duncan when he's gloating.
First you need to get Duncan un-confuzed. Hamsters don't sweat.

And with that last score you posted for Hampster Flinging, I don't have any room for gloating in my practice schedule if I'm gonna have a hope of beating you in next year's Showdown on Sixth Street.
Hamster #164
Duncan J Macdonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:44 AM   #7906
BenPanced
Stairway to Pittsboigh

BenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
eet moar chihooeyhooey
Old 11-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #7907
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
eet moar chihooeyhooey
I'm terribly sorry, but that's not a complaint.

Go to your room.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-21-2011, 11:57 PM   #7908
Duncan J Macdonald

Duncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputationDuncan J Macdonald has a double-platinum reputation
Quote:
eet moar chihooeyhooey
Quote:
I'm terribly sorry, but that's not a complaint. Go to your room.
It's an anagram for I am Lord Voldemort. And as such, it becomes first, the most foul complaint that has ever been uttered, and second, it is also the true path to salvation.

Lo! And I say to ye brethren and sisthren and neithers, that today has come upon the land the scourge of the Flaming Pit!

Yea! The Chihooeyhooey cometh, he of the flaming eyes, the glowing fangs, the sparkly, yet stylish Mod Anti-Snerk Collar, and wroth his he!

Yet be not afraid, oh my brethen and sisthren and neithers, for the route to salvation is open! Verilly, the Chihooeyhooey hath spoken, and spake thus -- Go to Your Room!

Say Hali-chihooeyhooey!
Hamster #164
Old 11-22-2011, 12:55 AM   #7909
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan J Macdonald View Post

Say Hali-chihooeyhooey!
Didn't he used to be the Emperor of Ethiopia or something?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-22-2011, 01:16 AM   #7910
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Complaint: The chihuey is trying to impose a monarchy on a federal parliamentary republic, again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
NinaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:06 AM   #7911
Duncan J Macdonald

Quote:
Didn't he used to be the Emperor of Ethiopia or something?
Nah, that was Hali-Si-Lassie.

:rimshot:
Hamster #164
Old 11-22-2011, 05:08 AM   #7912
Duncan J Macdonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post
Complaint: The chihuey is trying to impose a monarchy on a federal parliamentary republic, again.
Technically, the Chihuey is a member of the Police State that is the Mod Community on this Board, so if he's trying to impose a monarchy on a dictatorship, then he won't be long for the world. The other Mods get rather short with rebellion.

Or so I've heard.
Hamster #164
Old 11-22-2011, 05:24 AM   #7913
robeiae
AW's Foremost Intellectual (AWFI)

robeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Some of the other mods are just rather short...

Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

A unanimous SCOTUS smackdown on Presidential power-grabbing...or is it?

Breathing during a run: find your center and run from within
More on the Altra Zero Drop shoe
robeiae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:20 AM   #7914
BenPanced
Stairway to Pittsboigh

Which is why you have to check your shoes frequently to make sure you haven't stepped on one.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #7915
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*checks shoes*

Complaint: I have mini mod all over my brand new Jimmy Choos
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
NinaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #7916
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
mac,

i haven't been completely honest with you about my hacking skills.
i'm sorry but they've pushed me and pushed me and pushed me.
it's gone on way too long.

cray

Last edited by cray; 03-30-2012 at 05:55 PM.
cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #7917
BenPanced
Stairway to Pittsboigh

I don't like the color scheme in cray's avatar. Pastel colors are teh suxx0rz.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #7918
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Dearest Jack-Booted Thug-o-Mod,

(Settle down, Haggis. I'm talking to Mac here.)

Your mods.

*sigh*

I'm afraid they've run amuck again. We (the non-jack-booted general population) have done all that we can to keep them in line. Yet, everyday we wake up to chihuahuas turned kitten and Transformers that have inexplicably morphed into kitchen appliances. And the one that was once a battery has turned into...well, okay, maybe that one was an improvement. It's gone to far. One of them (*cough* RT *cough*) was even spotted posting naked!

(Okay, maybe not naked, but there was no avatar in sight, so draw your own conclusions.)

The entire forum is descending into chaos. The next thing you know, they'll start thinking they're entitled to opinions and start trying to enforce rules. You can probably imagine how well that will go over.

I, on behalf of absolutely no one, beg that you give them a stern talking to, fifty pounds of potatoes to peel, and force them all to bear Punky Brewster avatars for a week. Maybe then they'll start to appreciate the authority they supposedly hold.

Please...please do something, for the childrenz.

Your humble, obedient and ne'er wrong subscriber,
Klem

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
kayleamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:39 AM   #7919
Duncan J Macdonald

[Unlocks the Cattle Prod storage locker and stands aside...]

Nothing to see here folks. Move along, move along.
Hamster #164
Old 03-28-2012, 05:45 AM   #7920
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

*lays down glue traps*

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-28-2012, 08:55 AM   #7921
Birol
Around and About
SuperModerator

Birol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Haggis, did I hear Kayleamay make a request of the mods?

Birol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #7922
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*sniffs the glue traps*
ahhhh.

what? oh yeah,..

dear mac and anyone else,

look at me?
i'm not a battery.

do you really want aw to suffer? seriously?
i'm. not. a. battery.

help me before it's too late!
i can't handle this anymore.

yours,

cray
cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #7923
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

I warned you people. He's liable to go off the deep side at any moment.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #7924
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Should one of us give him a helpful push?

My Blog-Updated on 7/18/14 Food Allergies

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #7925
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's just so sad.

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
kenthepen is offline   Reply With Quote