Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2007, 07:35 AM   #101
JeanneTGC
I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
WPR Dominatrix

JeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rllgthunder View Post
Hmmmm....nose hairs. Transplant surgery. Might just work.....
*points to Billy Zane, Samuel L. Jackson, Keenan Ivory Wayans, Damon Wayans, Yul Brynner, Vin Diesel, and Joe "Not Joey Anymore, Dammit" Lawrence*

Bald, done right, is IN and looks good. Of course, you have to have the head for it...

*sigh* Stick with your nose. It's truly your best feature.

Action, Adventure, Romance & Humor
Coming December 2, 2014, Universal Alien -- Preorder NOW!

--Click the covers to go to my website for details & more!

Submit your poetry, humor & shorts to Raphael's Village!
JeanneTGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 07:43 AM   #102
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneTGC View Post

Bald, done right, is IN and looks good. Of course, you have to have the head for it...
Heh. Good thing I have shoulder length hair. I never want to be part of the IN crowd.

I like to lurk around the fringes.
Rolling Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:03 AM   #103
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

JeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Heh. Good thing I have shoulder length hair. I never want to be part of the IN crowd.

I like to lurk around the fringes.
I say again, you have hair? I've truly never noticed. *looks at RT's latest photo from a few posts back* Nope, if there's hair, or eyes, or ears, I can't see it...

Old 02-09-2007, 08:15 AM   #104
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Look! See? Hair!

Old 02-09-2007, 09:08 AM   #105
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

Quote:
Look! See? Hair!

Hmmm...no, nope, don't see any hair. Interesting angle on the nose, though. It's still very...compelling...

Old 02-09-2007, 03:41 PM   #106
Rolling Thunder
Free.

*sigh*

Considered to be only a nose object.

I can live with that.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:51 PM   #107
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
***Walks in. Looks around.***

GREAT HORNEY TOADS!!!!!!!!!!

all I did was log off and write...

I was going to turn this into a nice 'Comedy Noir' Cafe.

This place looks like a frat house on day 6 of pledge week.

***Walks out. Walks back in with fire hose. Cleans.***

Ahhh.......Fabulous!

***outside the dazed revelers pick themselves up off the sidewalk, and wander away just as a safe falls from the sky. It lands in the place they just vacated, embeds itself in the sidewalk, cracks open and spews forth hundreds of rainbow colored cartoon bunnies that hop merrily away***

Jaycinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:55 PM   #108
Rolling Thunder
Free.

I thought we did a rather nice job redecorating.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:00 PM   #109
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*** chase down Mr. Thunder and carry him off to the carwash. He emerges in Dennis Rodman's wedding dress.***

Looks like I'm going to have to think about a 'late night comedy cabaret', too.

Old 02-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #110
TsukiRyoko
Forced into cell phone life

TsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Jay! What are you doing online? I thought you told me you had a neighbor to skin?

You're done? My, how times flies....

RIP Anthony Shane Taylor.
You will be loved and missed. I will never forget the tragic morning of Oct. 11, nor the many amazing times we spent together. You were one in a million and a great friend to many. Whatever's on the other side will treat you very well, and I know that someday I'll get the chance to see that shit eating grinning of yours again.
TsukiRyoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #111
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneTGC View Post
He's a...dog, right? Like Haggis only, um, bigger. MUCH bigger. (Yeah, pay me later for that one, RT)

I'M the cat, dammit.

'Cole's the sorta poet.

And Jay's the sociopath.

Titles? I have titles to sell...
Sociopath is NOT a title....

......it's a way of life.

Old 02-09-2007, 06:11 PM   #112
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerenCole View Post
Jay baby, when you wake up tomarrow morning and see this. . . YOU WILL NOT LET IT GO UNPUNISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean. . . she knocked over my wine. . . *sob*

I tired.
*** chase down Weren, which isn't hard as he is passed out in his car. They dress him up like the 'Burger King' and run away.***

Old 02-09-2007, 06:13 PM   #113
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiRyoko View Post
Jay! What are you doing online? I thought you told me you had a neighbor to skin?

You're done? My, how times flies....
I'm compiling a reading list for you, missy. Now, if you go work on your math, I promise I won't make you read 'A Pilgrim's Progress from This World to That Which is To Come'.

Old 02-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #114
TsukiRyoko

TsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycinth View Post
I'm compiling a reading list for you, missy. Now, if you go work on your math, I promise I won't make you read 'A Pilgrim's Progress from This World to That Which is To Come'.
Yes! Thank you Jay! I in need of a good reading list (btw- I found out that our library does have the Art of War, but the librarian working yesterday was immune to me sweet talking routine. Perhaps I'll just have to pay my overdues? *sigh*)

Actually, I don't have to do my math anymore. I gave my mathmatically-enlightened uncle a kick ass back rub, and he did it for me.

You will be loved and missed. I will never forget the tragic morning of Oct. 11, nor the many amazing times we spent together. You were one in a million and a great friend to many. Whatever's on the other side will treat you very well, and I know that someday I'll get the chance to see that shit eating grinning of yours again.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:30 PM   #115
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Soccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bad girl, Tsuki.

Give the bottle back!

Join us for the Absolute Write-in #AWritein

Marguerite Says...Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge

I also Twitter & Facebook

People think Iím disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference ~Luciano Pavarotti
Soccer Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 06:31 PM   #116
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Soccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I didn't make the mess Lady Jay. It was the boys. They're so.....boyish.

And the cat. Blame the cat. She spilled the grape juice.

People think Iím disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference ~Luciano Pavarotti
Old 02-09-2007, 06:39 PM   #117
TsukiRyoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Mom View Post
Bad girl, Tsuki.

Give the bottle back!
Noooo Mommm! It's...soda!

Old 02-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #118
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

If you folks insist on shaking that soda bottle, something humorous will happen.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:05 PM   #119
Shwebb
She's the creepy-looking dude
AW Moderator

Shwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsShwebb is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Gotta say this:

I once worked with a fella who drove a Yugo.

And when he drove it, he always wore a motorcycle helmet.

I suppose that he hoped that if he was ever in an accident, his head would be spared the indignity that his body would get by being smashed into smithereens. Maybe he was still hoping for an open casket, at least.

What's a smithereen?

Shwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 07:17 PM   #120
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwebb View Post
What's a smithereen?
A small, furry, three-legged lizard indigenous to the island of Smither off the coast of Southern Bulgaria.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:42 PM   #121
WerenCole
Funny what? Do I amuse you?

WerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputation
Quote:

You vicious b!tch. . .

Anyway, The New Pilgrims Progress is a much better read.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #122
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

I think everyone here needs to take a moment and join a gang in the OP. And wear your colors here. Just so we know. Be ye friend or foe?

Old 02-09-2007, 07:45 PM   #123
TsukiRyoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerenCole View Post
You vicious b!tch. . .

Anyway, The New Pilgrims Progress is a much better read.
Get him, Jay! Attack! Use your mod powers!

Old 02-09-2007, 07:45 PM   #124
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
A small, furry, three-legged lizard indigenous to the island of Smither off the coast of Southern Bulgaria.
They make great pets
Old 02-09-2007, 07:59 PM   #125
WerenCole
Funny what? Do I amuse you?

WerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiRyoko View Post
Get him, Jay! Attack! Use your mod powers!

Tsuki dear, I am trying to do you a favor. Nobody in their right mind should read Pilgrims Progress unless you are researching victorian aged religous conduct in western society for the most boring research paper of all time. Really, you should be thanking me.