Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2007, 06:56 AM   #626
TsukiRyoko
Forced into cell phone life

TsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post

No one is ever on the queen's side.
I am, if she pays me enough and buys me a carton of Marbs.

RIP Anthony Shane Taylor.
You will be loved and missed. I will never forget the tragic morning of Oct. 11, nor the many amazing times we spent together. You were one in a million and a great friend to many. Whatever's on the other side will treat you very well, and I know that someday I'll get the chance to see that shit eating grinning of yours again.
TsukiRyoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:35 AM   #627
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiRyoko View Post
I'd be careful, Tsuki. As far as I know, you haven't been queen yet. We could make this happen, you know. It's not a pretty thing. Just ask Jeanne.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Stewie Meets the Cabbies and the Old Farts
Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:24 AM   #628
JeanneTGC
I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
WPR Dominatrix

JeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Hon, you get a lovely salary, two of your own personal Hunks, and a case of Marbs a week. And, since I'm the Queen and all, drinking age is YOUR age.

Welcome to MY Kingdom! (Yeah, the TGC does stand for something... )

Action, Adventure, Romance & Humor
Coming December 2, 2014, Universal Alien -- Preorder NOW!

--Click the covers to go to my website for details & more!

Submit your poetry, humor & shorts to Raphael's Village!
JeanneTGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #629
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
I'd be careful, Tsuki. As far as I know, you haven't been queen yet. We could make this happen, you know. It's not a pretty thing. Just ask Jeanne.
tsuki was queen during christmas break. and she was pretty good at it...though bart may never recover.

queen is fun. when i was queen everything was copacetic and mellow. no amoking...just tax reform.

NOTE:

BACK UP YOUR COMPUTERS!!!
I almost had another data loss this weekend..thank god for thumb drives..

BACK UP

Jaycinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:13 PM   #630
Bmwhtly
Yes, I'm back.

Location: The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy
Bmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycinth View Post
thank god for thumb drives..
You've got a drive in your thumb?

Jay's a Cyborg!

Well, that explains a lot.
"Anyone who can't stomach a bit of hypothetical grotesquery needs to toughen up, because the way the world's going, we'll all spend our final days scrabbling through a pile of steaming rubble, desperately scavenging for bits of charred baby to eat with our bare hands. And under those circumstances, a dark sense of humour will be a massive advantage."
Bmwhtly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:28 PM   #631
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Actually, Tsuki was Queen just a short time ago. She just.......rarely showed up. Spent all her time smoking in the girl's room, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
we should probably end it with those sage words.
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Rolling Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:36 PM   #632
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwhtly View Post
You've got a drive in your thumb?

Jay's a Cyborg!

Well, that explains a lot.
If your going to be a speciest, we prefer 'borg'.

Old 03-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #633
Bmwhtly
Yes, I'm back.

Bmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBmwhtly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
If your going to be a speciest, we prefer 'borg'.
What do you mean we?

There are more?

*looks around*

All Is Lost!
"Anyone who can't stomach a bit of hypothetical grotesquery needs to toughen up, because the way the world's going, we'll all spend our final days scrabbling through a pile of steaming rubble, desperately scavenging for bits of charred baby to eat with our bare hands. And under those circumstances, a dark sense of humour will be a massive advantage."
Old 03-12-2007, 05:45 PM   #634
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I assume she means women in general. I mean, do you understand them?

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-12-2007, 05:55 PM   #635
Meerkat
Claims the loan was a gift

Meerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What a gyp! My morning search for "women of star trek" anytime within the last hour BROUGHT ME HERE?!?

quick, everyone buy these books:

Jade Rabbit
Zen Scorpions
Boilerplate-Reich
Meerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:33 PM   #636
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclare View Post
What a gyp! My morning search for "women of star trek" anytime within the last hour BROUGHT ME HERE?!?
Oh. So now I'm a gyp? What ever happened to "I love you Jay", "I want you Jay", "You are everything to me Jay".

This stardom thing has gone to your head, Mr. Clare.

...dag, dress a meerkat in drag and make him do the hula and he gets a million dollar contract from Disney, and he doesn't call, doesn't write, doesn't remember the murderous psychopath who loves him....

That's it...
***Grabs Ben by the tie***

Come along, Mr. B. at least you know howw to make me feel good...

I'll beat you at Scrabble this time Ben

Old 03-12-2007, 06:39 PM   #637
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Quote:
Oh. So now I'm a gyp? What ever happened to "I love you Jay", "I want you Jay", "You are everything to me Jay".

Oh...I'm sorry. Did I laugh out loud?

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-12-2007, 07:30 PM   #638
TsukiRyoko
Forced into cell phone life

TsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rllgthunder View Post
Actually, Tsuki was Queen just a short time ago. She just.......rarely showed up. Spent all her time smoking in the girl's room, I suppose.
Actually, I was in the backroom with....

*ahem* Hey, you want something to drink?

RIP Anthony Shane Taylor.
You will be loved and missed. I will never forget the tragic morning of Oct. 11, nor the many amazing times we spent together. You were one in a million and a great friend to many. Whatever's on the other side will treat you very well, and I know that someday I'll get the chance to see that shit eating grinning of yours again.
TsukiRyoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:33 PM   #639
Bmwhtly
Yes, I'm back.

Quote:
***Grabs Ben by the tie***
*Sitting comfortably at the bar*
Y'know people said I was an idiot for buying a clip-on tie.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #640
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

you are just afraid that i will beat you at scrabble if i don't agree to a 30 letter tile handicap

nice tie i can use it to tie up things with...once i ditch the clip thing

Old 03-12-2007, 08:22 PM   #641
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

JeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Actually, I was in the backroom with....

*ahem* Hey, you want something to drink?
Bar in the Kingdom!

I need an Assassin, girl! You coming for your smokes and stuff or NOT?

(Lord, when does this Queen gig END?)

Old 03-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #642
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

You could always appoint a Prime Minister and spend the rest of your days on that barstool writing your memoirs and sipping tequila....

Old 03-12-2007, 08:35 PM   #643
Bmwhtly
Yes, I'm back.

Quote:
you are just afraid that i will beat you at scrabble
Well, you cheat at scrabble.

Everytime I challenge a word of yours you beat me with the dictionary until I agree than Quone actually does exist.
Plus, last time we played, you put down a word with twelve blanks.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:40 PM   #644
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

Quote:
You could always appoint a Prime Minister and spend the rest of your days on that barstool writing your memoirs and sipping tequila....
Would I have to wear a ghastly hairstyle, clothes that are seemingly made of a triple-durable denim/polyester blend and which don't alter style for 60 odd years, carry some large, ugly handbag, wear sensible shoes, and have truly ugly children and relatives?

If so, I think I'll stick with the gig as initially outlined.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:43 PM   #645
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Don't hang out in my place dressed in poly double-knit...

I think...for memoir writing ex-royalty...

...faded cut-offs, a Led Zeppelin T, and a Toronto BlueJays hat to keep your hair out of your face.

Shoes are optional.

Oh...and once a week you need to have a drunken tirade in which you resolve to re-take the throne from your scheming cousin Eugenia...who dresses in poly double kinit and has blue hair...but not the nice kind of blue hair.

Old 03-13-2007, 03:33 AM   #646
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

Quote:
Don't hang out in my place dressed in poly double-knit...

I think...for memoir writing ex-royalty...

...faded cut-offs, a Led Zeppelin T, and a Toronto BlueJays hat to keep your hair out of your face.

Shoes are optional.

Oh...and once a week you need to have a drunken tirade in which you resolve to re-take the throne from your scheming cousin Eugenia...who dresses in poly double kinit and has blue hair...but not the nice kind of blue hair.
Hmmmm...sounds okay...I'll talk to you about it when I burn the Kingdom down on my way out of town...

Old 03-13-2007, 06:57 AM   #647
Rolling Thunder
Free.

The kingdom is built out of stone. Try a jackhammer.

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-13-2007, 09:00 AM   #648
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rllgthunder View Post
The kingdom is built out of stone. Try a jackhammer.
Nitro, then. Definitely nitro.

Old 03-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #649
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Ooooooo.....fireworks?

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-13-2007, 08:40 PM   #650
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

***BELCH***