Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2007, 08:44 PM   #426
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I don't feel funny at all today.

What is worse...I've been trying to murder an inconvenient tertiary character for a week, and nothing seems quite right.

Bleh. Bleh. Bleh.

And ...well.... have I mentioned that my life stinks, I mean recently???

Can I start drinking now?

Jaycinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:49 PM   #427
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Mr. Mgabutu here says he can "work some good mojo to combat Lady Jay's bad juju". For a fee.

I'm trying to talk him down from Chihuahua-on-a-stick to something frothy with whipped cream and some Kalua.

If he doesn't accept that payment, I'll run out and see if I can find another 'expert'.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:52 PM   #428
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycinth
I don't feel funny at all today.
You need a happy song about Haggis:

http://www.ilovewavs.com/comedy/Musi...20Scotsman.wav

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
we should probably end it with those sage words.
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Rolling Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:58 PM   #429
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
lol...................

Old 02-26-2007, 09:07 PM   #430
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 02-26-2007, 09:42 PM   #431
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Good news, I've got Mr Mgabutu talked into accepting payment in the form of . . . how'd he put it again . . . "Something nice in a cup"
Old 02-26-2007, 09:51 PM   #432
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

if he eats haggis whos going to dress up funny to make me laugh? RT?

Right...like an aardvark in a tutu would be funny.....

Old 02-26-2007, 10:06 PM   #433
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

My God, Lady Jay, when you're right

You're right !
Old 02-26-2007, 10:15 PM   #434
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

ROFLMAO

I wish I had the software to photo shop that, animate it and make it dance.

Oh god...if there were a way to photoshop Haggis and RT dancing...

Well, now that I feel better, I best be getting back to work...

Old 02-26-2007, 10:22 PM   #435
JeanneTGC
I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
WPR Dominatrix

JeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMuse View Post
My God, Lady Jay, when you're right

You're right !
How precious!

I never knew RT was a cross-dresser, but now it's all starting to make sense...

Action, Adventure, Romance & Humor
Coming December 2, 2014, Universal Alien -- Preorder NOW!

--Click the covers to go to my website for details & more!

Submit your poetry, humor & shorts to Raphael's Village!
JeanneTGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:10 PM   #436
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Ok. Slamming into a planet won't work. I did that in another book. Decompression in a vaccuum ...I've used it. I want the character dead. DEAD WITH PREDJUDICE!!!!!

No crossbows.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:36 PM   #437
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Dirty Deeds

Done Dirt Cheep.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:07 PM   #438
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Soccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Weedwhacker? Composter? Trash Compactor? Rabid Hedgehogs?

Join us for the Absolute Write-in #AWritein

Marguerite Says...Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge

I also Twitter & Facebook

People think Iím disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference ~Luciano Pavarotti
Soccer Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:22 PM   #439
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

The weenie is in a space ship.
It is chapter one.
I want him dead now.
I want him dead so in chapter 9, I can have another character say
"we have a body at 'Far Point' "

Sorry...but a weedwacker would pre suppose another presence on the ship.

Oh. Yeah. That could happen.

Maybe some kind of acid gel. Yeah, instead of opening a packet of katsup he sprays himself with acid gel.

No, it's a hit. The guy with the weedwacker sprays him with acid gel. No, the weedwacker sprays acid gel.

Maybe it's a lady with a weed wacker.

The guy with the weedwacker knocks him down, secures him and force feeds him and acid gel...
oh yes...that is extreme predjudice and suitably messy.

I ...why...I feel better. I feel GOOD!!!....
***cue up James Brown Music, Jaycinth dances.***

(Why yes, Haggis, with much shaking of assets...is there any other kind of dancing)

Old 02-27-2007, 11:26 PM   #440
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Very simple. Switch these two signs:

Airlock

Mens Room.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:28 PM   #441
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Why would you need a weed whacker in space?

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 02-27-2007, 11:30 PM   #442
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Soccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
To cut down the space daisies. DUh!

People think Iím disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference ~Luciano Pavarotti
Old 02-27-2007, 11:31 PM   #443
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

But I want another character I'm not that fond of to find the nasty mess whan she announces that there is a body at Far Point.

Out the airlock....hmmm
that gives rise to another idea I'd toyed with...you know 'car surfing' what if I put someone out the airlock with only magnetic boots and tell them to hang on until the next planet....

We're talking only 2% less than light speed within a planetary system....

***dances***

Old 02-27-2007, 11:35 PM   #444
Rolling Thunder
Free.

*sniffs air*

This thread is downwind from the 'How many of you smoke Weed' thread, isn't it?

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 02-27-2007, 11:40 PM   #445
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

NARC!!

Run, everybody! RUN!!!

Oooh, doritos
Old 02-28-2007, 12:07 AM   #446
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rllgthunder View Post
*sniffs air*

This thread is downwind from the 'How many of you smoke Weed' thread, isn't it?
I thought this WAS that thread...

***dances***

Old 02-28-2007, 02:10 AM   #447
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycinth View Post
But I want another character I'm not that fond of to find the nasty mess whan she announces that there is a body at Far Point.

Out the airlock....hmmm
that gives rise to another idea I'd toyed with...you know 'car surfing' what if I put someone out the airlock with only magnetic boots and tell them to hang on until the next planet....

We're talking only 2% less than light speed within a planetary system....

***dances***

I know! Unsecured cargo. It could squish him and make a nasty mess. What fun you could have imagining the cargo and the position of the body. Oops. Someone accidentally cut the straps holiding those barrels of shitake mushrooms. BONZAI!!!!

Old 02-28-2007, 02:20 AM   #448
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

I'm tellin' ya, 'shrooms can be dangerous!
Old 02-28-2007, 02:57 AM   #449
Rolling Thunder
Free.

*sneaks a few 'shrooms into the box marked yorkie treats*

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 02-28-2007, 04:16 AM   #450
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Shrooms in the yorkie treats?

Bad dog!