Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2007, 04:02 AM   #351
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Soccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I need to go scrub my brain out. Ack.

Join us for the Absolute Write-in #AWritein

Marguerite Says...Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge

I also Twitter & Facebook

People think Iím disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference ~Luciano Pavarotti
Soccer Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:27 AM   #352
JeanneTGC
I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
WPR Dominatrix

JeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Mom View Post
I need to go scrub my brain out. Ack.
Anyone from the KCC will be happy to help, cute little doggie person.

Here, Cats, lend some paws and claws!

We'll get your brain well scrubbed, never fear!

Action, Adventure, Romance & Humor
Coming December 2, 2014, Universal Alien -- Preorder NOW!

--Click the covers to go to my website for details & more!

Submit your poetry, humor & shorts to Raphael's Village!
JeanneTGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:58 PM   #353
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
***swears, swears again, then lets forth a stream of blasphemous obcenities so foul the dirt evaporates from the walls, the rust from the pipes and the roaches from the neighborhood***

sneeze
cough
hiccup
(curse)......

***Grabs coffee pot and leaves office***

Jaycinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:57 PM   #354
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*scratches chin*

Clearly our Lady Jay is afflicted with the Cough/Sneeze/Hiccup Curse.

*opens yellow pages to Witch Doctor section*
Old 02-22-2007, 08:08 PM   #355
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMuse View Post
*scratches chin*

Clearly our Lady Jay is afflicted with the Cough/Sneeze/Hiccup Curse.

*opens yellow pages to Witch Doctor section*
Could you order a few Jaycinth voodoo dolls? You know...for future use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
we should probably end it with those sage words.
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Rolling Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 09:32 PM   #356
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Okay, I made a few calls, and Mr. Mgabutu here says he can take a look at our Lady Jay. Best make sure Haggis isn't here when Mr. Mgabutu arrives - he said he'd work for food.

Old 02-22-2007, 09:40 PM   #357
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
...not bloody likely...

Old 02-22-2007, 09:45 PM   #358
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Look ! No sneeze! No hiccup ! No curses!!

It's working already
Old 02-22-2007, 11:07 PM   #359
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey. That's the guy who's supposed to be forwarding me $9.3 million in funds originally embezzled by his dead father, the Vice-Premier of Nigeria.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:36 PM   #360
Nancy
Masquerading as normal...

Nancy has a double-platinum reputationNancy has a double-platinum reputationNancy has a double-platinum reputationNancy has a double-platinum reputationNancy has a double-platinum reputationNancy has a double-platinum reputationNancy has a double-platinum reputation
Oooooh, nice avatar. What a cute couple!

My blog analyzes weird grocery shopping habits of singles - Single People's Grocery Lists

Check out my contributions on Mymove.com

Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #361
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
Oooooh, nice avatar. What a cute couple!
Thanks. She's got money too.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-23-2007, 12:34 AM   #362
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Haggis. What is that thing behind your head?

I say, old chap, are you growing an antenna?

You know, I could just push this little button and 5 min later, my tax return would be filed.I could have done this yesterday, too....

Old 02-23-2007, 12:50 AM   #363
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycinth View Post
Haggis. What is that thing behind your head?

I say, old chap, are you growing an antenna?

I'm pretty sure it's a horn. Would that make me a unichihuahua?

eta: that's got so many vowels, it sounds Hawaiian.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-23-2007, 12:56 AM   #364
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

JeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
I'm pretty sure it's a horn. Would that make me a unichihuahua?

eta: that's got so many vowels, it sounds Hawaiian.
I thought it was just a long stick in your butt...

Old 02-23-2007, 12:56 AM   #365
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Quote:
You know, I could just push this little button and 5 min later, my tax return would be filed.I could have done this yesterday, too....
Push it ! Push the button!!
Old 02-23-2007, 01:45 AM   #366
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

If I push the button I am closer to cash that I can use to rip up......

....the old patio and replace it with a new patio. Yeeesssssss a new patio. And we'll have a cook-out...yes, a cook out, just me...and allllll of you. My dear, dear friends......

Old 02-23-2007, 01:47 AM   #367
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

WooHoo! Phaaa-Tay!
Old 02-23-2007, 06:58 AM   #368
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

Roast Haggis?

Old 02-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #369
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

...y'all's more bloodthirsty than ol' 'bunny-breath'

..'bunny breath' is the nickname we gave Clyde.

He's a cat...dogsized..but still partially feline.

Old 02-23-2007, 07:12 PM   #370
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Meow, baby.

Meow.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:40 PM   #371
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Damn...Haggis is starting to look FOXXXYYYY!!!!!

grrrrrowuf!

Old 02-23-2007, 07:45 PM   #372
TsukiRyoko
Forced into cell phone life

TsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Damn...Haggis is starting to look FOXXXYYYY!!!!!

grrrrrowuf!
I'm all confused now. Paris and the drug crazed dog look so much alike... Which one's which?

RIP Anthony Shane Taylor.
You will be loved and missed. I will never forget the tragic morning of Oct. 11, nor the many amazing times we spent together. You were one in a million and a great friend to many. Whatever's on the other side will treat you very well, and I know that someday I'll get the chance to see that shit eating grinning of yours again.
TsukiRyoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:54 PM   #373
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Paris is the one NOT wearing a bow tie.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #374
TsukiRyoko

TsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTsukiRyoko is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMuse View Post
Paris is the one NOT wearing a bow tie.
They're both wearing bow ties, but you can only see one of them.

You will be loved and missed. I will never forget the tragic morning of Oct. 11, nor the many amazing times we spent together. You were one in a million and a great friend to many. Whatever's on the other side will treat you very well, and I know that someday I'll get the chance to see that shit eating grinning of yours again.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:02 PM   #375
TsukiRyoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclare View Post
Speaking of 'wearing things,' how did you get all the way down the street and into this club with that ankle alarm activated?
...I, uh... I...um....

*cracks gclare in head with bloody bat, runs away*