Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2007, 05:16 AM   #301
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rllgthunder View Post
Uh...shouldn't you have saved that for the Cabaret, Haggis?
Yeah, but she gave me the mike. I figured she wanted it here. Hell, she's a mod now *shudder*. If she wants it moved, let her do it.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:19 AM   #302
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Wise, oh hypo carrying hound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
we should probably end it with those sage words.
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Rolling Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:38 AM   #303
JeanneTGC
I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
WPR Dominatrix

JeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That was a good double haiku, Haggis.

Why do people like dogs?
Why Chihuahuas? So small and
insignificant?

Action, Adventure, Romance & Humor
Coming December 2, 2014, Universal Alien -- Preorder NOW!

--Click the covers to go to my website for details & more!

Submit your poetry, humor & shorts to Raphael's Village!
JeanneTGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:00 AM   #304
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneTGC View Post
That was a good double haiku, Haggis.

Why do people like dogs?
Why Chihuahuas? So small and
insignificant?
All dogs rock, Jeanne, dear.
Unlike cats who shed dander:
Anaphylactic death.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-20-2007, 07:59 AM   #305
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

JeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
All dogs rock, Jeanne, dear.
Unlike cats who shed dander:
Anaphylactic death.
Dogs, drooling idiots,
Practically begging to
Be swatted, ignored.

Cats rule over all,
Especially over dogs,
the drooling morons.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:01 AM   #306
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh sure. Now you show up after I'm not in drag anymore.

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 02-20-2007, 08:05 AM   #307
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

Quote:
Oh sure. Now you show up after I'm not in drag anymore.
You were in drag and I missed it! Damn it all!

Did you look like Tim Curry in Rocky Horror or John Leguziamo in To Wong Foo? Or just, you know, like a weirdo?

Old 02-20-2007, 08:09 AM   #308
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Paris Hilton.

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 02-20-2007, 09:24 AM   #309
JeanneTGC
WPR Dominatrix

Quote:
Paris Hilton.
GAK!

Uh...glad I missed it.

She *does* have an almost aardvark-like nose, though, doesn't she?

Old 02-20-2007, 03:35 PM   #310
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
***looks up from ledger book.***
Why are you people always cutting-up in my office?
I'm the only one allowed to cut anything in my office.
Don't you weirdos have jobs?
.....oh ...yeah....
I mean, why are you here in the back room when there are freaks and perverts out in the Cabaret. A HUMAN could walk in at any time...and they have money.

Now get out there and fleece them.
This should be a snap for you RT, Haggis. Work together. Be nice - ish.

Jeanne, why don't you take the day off and traipse about the forums drumming up participation in Humor.You can use the 'Black Card'.

Jaycinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:45 PM   #311
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*Yawns over rim of morning coffee*

Lordie, lordie, lordie . . . the things that go on around here during a holiday weekend. And to think, I was asleep on the couch this whole time.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #312
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That was you hiding under the Yak? And here I was thinking it was just getting fat.

Silly me.
***Picks up phone to order carry-out***

Old 02-20-2007, 08:02 PM   #313
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm still brushing Yak hairs off my clothes. But he does make for a really warm, cozy couch.

*searches online for Yak breath freshener*
Old 02-20-2007, 08:06 PM   #314
Meerkat
Claims the loan was a gift

Meerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yaks spring eternal?
Dog and cat lovers unite,
In common loathing.

quick, everyone buy these books:

Jade Rabbit
Zen Scorpions
Boilerplate-Reich
Meerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:20 PM   #315
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclare View Post
Yaks spring eternal?
Dog and cat lovers unite,
In common loathing.
Yaks ain't all that bad
They do their business outside
While cats crap inside.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-20-2007, 09:22 PM   #316
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Goodness, Haggis in a bow tie?

Wow, never thought I'd see the day. In fact, I think I feel a bit woosy. I might even
Old 02-20-2007, 09:24 PM   #317
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

***sees Haggis' new avatar; coffee through nose***

Haggis Wins.

What ever weird game y'alls a' playin'. Haggis Wins.

Old 02-20-2007, 09:27 PM   #318
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Hold on thar . . . Haggis wins? What does Haggis win? Dang, that'll learn me to sleep under the Yak for a full 3-day weekend.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:36 PM   #319
Meerkat
Claims the loan was a gift

Meerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMeerkat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Current Pope, current President and Joan Rivers, all at once: "I don't know who SHE is, but isn't that Haggis?"

quick, everyone buy these books:

Jade Rabbit
Zen Scorpions
Boilerplate-Reich
Meerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:37 PM   #320
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMuse View Post
Hold on thar . . . Haggis wins? What does Haggis win? Dang, that'll learn me to sleep under the Yak for a full 3-day weekend.
............maybe he wins a pie......

Old 02-20-2007, 09:40 PM   #321
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycinth View Post
............maybe he wins a pie......
Oh Haggis, dear, there's a delivery for you at the front door. Can you come sign for it? What's that? Your handler can't write? Can't read, either? Oh, what a shame. Okay, I'll fetch it for you.

Here, catch.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:50 PM   #322
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

How rude.

So, listen. I'd like to buy Delarege and Rollingthunder a drink from the cabaret. Delarge did the original photoshop on the av, and RT added the glowing eyeballs. You s'pose we can get a delivery in here?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 02-20-2007, 10:51 PM   #323
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Of course, that's where I keep my pies.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:14 PM   #324
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
How rude.

So, listen. I'd like to buy Delarege and Rollingthunder a drink from the cabaret. Delarge did the original photoshop on the av, and RT added the glowing eyeballs. You s'pose we can get a delivery in here?
Mr. Thunder, did you say? Ok, then you can have the special case I've hidden under the bar.

RON...RON...!!!....dust off that case of NightTrain for dear Haggis here. He's celebrating today!

Old 02-20-2007, 11:23 PM   #325
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Wow, the special case? Listen, if you find a bottle missing, it's just that - I had this stain on my garage floor, ya see, and nothing takes it out quite like NightTrain.