Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2007, 04:26 AM   #301
PattiTheWicked
Unleashing Hell.

PattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bongo.
PattiTheWicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:21 AM   #302
Mandy-Jane
venturing ever further into the unknown

Mandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
navel

Mandy-Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:35 AM   #303
sthrnwriter
A New Year to Admire

sthrnwriter has a golden reputationsthrnwriter has a golden reputationsthrnwriter has a golden reputationsthrnwriter has a golden reputationsthrnwriter has a golden reputationsthrnwriter has a golden reputation
Verge
Old 01-02-2007, 07:45 AM   #304
jester
practical experience, FTW

jester is on a distinguished road
Right

Every day we make choices, tomorrow we make better ones.

Courts in session now go be silly!!
jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:34 AM   #305
sthrnwriter
A New Year to Admire

sthrnwriter has a golden reputationsthrnwriter has a golden reputationsthrnwriter has a golden reputationsthrnwriter has a golden reputationsthrnwriter has a golden reputationsthrnwriter has a golden reputation
Gouge
Old 01-02-2007, 07:46 PM   #306
MajorDrums
Kidnapper

MajorDrums has a spectacular auraMajorDrums has a spectacular aura
Ulcer
MajorDrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:54 PM   #307
eldragon
in a van down by the river

eldragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentseldragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentseldragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentseldragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentseldragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentseldragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentseldragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentseldragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentseldragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
crack
Old 01-02-2007, 10:12 PM   #308
sthrnwriter
A New Year to Admire

Avail
Old 01-02-2007, 11:50 PM   #309
san_remo_ave
Back at it

san_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Alley

FORTNEY FOLLIES, a Regency romance series from Harlequin Historical Undone!
san_remo_ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:06 AM   #310
PattiTheWicked
Unleashing Hell.

PattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Loopy.
PattiTheWicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:20 AM   #311
jdkiggins
Troubled-Talks with animals.

Location: The "Dead Zone" in PA. (The state.) All lit up and nowhere to go.
jdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjdkiggins is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Order

Poise--the art of raising an eyebrow instead of the roof.
jdkiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:48 AM   #312
sthrnwriter
A New Year to Admire

Dusty
Old 01-03-2007, 01:55 AM   #313
Mandy-Jane
venturing ever further into the unknown

Mandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
steam

Mandy-Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:56 AM   #314
truelyana
Set yourself free

truelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Epics

truelyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:21 AM   #315
san_remo_ave
Back at it

san_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudgesan_remo_ave is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Idiom

Old 01-03-2007, 05:01 AM   #316
Roger McMillian
figuring it all out

Roger McMillian is on a distinguished road
Irate
Roger McMillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:39 AM   #317
truelyana
Set yourself free

truelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstruelyana is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Angle

Old 01-03-2007, 09:48 AM   #318
sthrnwriter
A New Year to Admire

Gnome
Old 01-03-2007, 09:53 AM   #319
truelyana
Set yourself free

Ovary

Old 01-03-2007, 05:33 PM   #320
MajorDrums
Kidnapper

MajorDrums has a spectacular auraMajorDrums has a spectacular aura
Aorta
MajorDrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:44 PM   #321
Vanatru

Vanatru is a shiny, shiny jewelVanatru is a shiny, shiny jewel
roche
Vanatru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:20 PM   #322
san_remo_ave
Back at it

cache

Old 01-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #323
sthrnwriter
A New Year to Admire

Canon
Old 01-03-2007, 11:55 PM   #324
Vanatru

Vanatru is a shiny, shiny jewelVanatru is a shiny, shiny jewel
Nippy
Vanatru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:53 AM   #325
sthrnwriter
A New Year to Admire

Prowl