Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Politics & Current Events
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2006, 03:34 PM   #76
robeiae
AW's Foremost Intellectual

robeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Toy
I hope you are not including me as a right-winger with hurt feelings.
I’m a middle of the road sociopath, with a nasty habit of speaking his mind in short, clearly understood terms.
Read his post again. He clearly was talking about two guys on the editorial staff at the WSJ when he said that, not about anyone here. And "bleeding heart" was obviously a reference to Pia Zadora.

Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

The Internet doesn't serve enough crow

Breathing during a run: find your center and run from within
More on the Altra Zero Drop shoe
robeiae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:43 PM   #77
Robert Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robeiae
Read his post again. He clearly was talking about two guys on the editorial staff at the WSJ when he said that, not about anyone here. And "bleeding heart" was obviously a reference to Pia Zadora.
Okay
Old 11-19-2006, 07:17 PM   #78
greglondon
Planet Wookie techno geek

greglondon is a glorious beacon of lightgreglondon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeiae
would you like some cheese with that whine?
Old 11-19-2006, 09:30 PM   #79
dclary
Survivor

dclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You're right. I meant to say Mini-gun. Thanks for the correction.

You're wrong about everything else in this thread though.
dclary is offline   Reply With Quote