Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #19201
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

Nymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
My favorite store's going to close!
It had herbs for the connoisseurís nose
It also sold candy
And fruit-flavored brandy
That made your kiss taste like a rose.

My boss has a belly so big

Perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim - Ovid
Old 05-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #19202
archerjoe
practical experience, FTW

archerjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputation
He's the envy of many a pig
Old 05-17-2012, 11:10 PM   #19203
Pthom

Pthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
He's the envy of many a pig.
You must realize
Old 05-17-2012, 11:32 PM   #19204
iLion
Why do I say these things?

iLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You must realize
You need huge thighs

Old 05-19-2012, 06:07 AM   #19205
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

StephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthood
You must realize
You need huge thighs
For a pig to become a bigwig.

The morning, it started out hot

Two months ago I couldn't even spell freelance writer
and now I are one.

Old 05-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #19206
Sir_Nigel
aka Dylan di Vilde

Sir_Nigel is a splendid one to beholdSir_Nigel is a splendid one to beholdSir_Nigel is a splendid one to behold
The morning, it started out hot
So I took to the sea on my yacht
Old 05-21-2012, 09:50 PM   #19207
iLion

iLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The morning, it started out hot,
So I took to the sea on my yacht,
Put ice in my shorts,

Old 05-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #19208
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

Nymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNymtoc is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Put ice in my shorts,
Drank beer by the quarts

Old 05-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #19209
iLion

Put ice in my shorts,
Drank beer by the quarts
And peed overboard a whole lot.

She asked if I wanted to see

Old 05-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #19210
Sir_Nigel
aka Dylan di Vilde

Sir_Nigel is a splendid one to beholdSir_Nigel is a splendid one to beholdSir_Nigel is a splendid one to behold
She was eager to show ‘em to me
Old 05-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #19211
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

She was eager to show Ďem to me
I asked, "Can I feel?"

Old 05-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #19212
Sir_Nigel
aka Dylan di Vilde

She was eager to show ‘em to me
I asked, "Can I feel?
And confirmed they were real
Old 05-22-2012, 10:19 PM   #19213
iLion

She asked if I wanted to see.
She was eager to show ‘em to me.
I asked, "Can I feel?"
And confirmed they were real.
She wants me to pay a high fee.

Those puppies are beautifully big

Old 05-22-2012, 10:30 PM   #19214
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

Their long hair would make a nice wig

Last edited by Nymtoc; 05-22-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #19215
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern It©

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think that I'll clip 'em

Silent Rob:

I Lavern too... I started once, and now I just can't stop.

Kylabelle:

Laverning is how I get through the long days, mostly. (don't ask about the long nights, just don't)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
I need a good Laverning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWest View Post
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.S.F. View Post
I'll be Laverning all of you sooner or later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
... I've *finally* been Laverned!!! It's even better than they said it would be!
Old 05-24-2012, 05:02 AM   #19216
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

StephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthood
And that would equip 'em

and now I are one.

Old 05-24-2012, 07:54 AM   #19217
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

And that would equip 'em
To look like some weird little pig.

Aunt Sairey puts booze in her tea

Old 05-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #19218
Sir_Nigel
aka Dylan di Vilde

then she sings to herself in a tree
Old 05-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #19219
Lavern08

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
When she's done with her song

Silent Rob:

Kylabelle:

Laverning is how I get through the long days, mostly. (don't ask about the long nights, just don't)

Quote:
I need a good Laverning.
Quote:
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Quote:
... I've *finally* been Laverned!!! It's even better than they said it would be!
Old 05-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #19220
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

She puffs on her bong

Old 05-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #19221
iLion

She puffs on her bong
And dances till quarter to three.

I fear that I'm wasting my life

Old 05-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #19222
Lavern08

It's filled with such fear and much strife

Silent Rob:

Kylabelle:

Quote:
I need a good Laverning.
Quote:
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2012, 09:39 PM   #19223
Pthom

Pthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPthom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
All my hangers are bent
Old 05-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #19224
Nymtoc
Benefactor Member

All my hangers are bent
I can't pay my rent

Old 05-25-2012, 02:19 AM   #19225
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

All my hangers are bent
I can't pay my rent
But it's better than being Lot's wife.

There's a thunderstorm coming this way

and now I are one.

Closed Thread