• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Caskie Mushens Agency

PMcKnight

Turning caffeine into novels
Registered
Reaction score
I queried Caskie Mushens Agency and Aevitas Creative Management but can't find anything here about them. Anyone have any experience with either of these agencies?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

zmethos

from words to worlds
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mpepperlanglinais.com
I've queried Rick Richter at Aevitas back in December and never received a response, but that appears to be typical. Link: http://aevitascreative.com/contact/

I've also queried Juliet Mushens at Caskie Mushens. She was at another agency before, and she'd requested pages from one project. That eventually was rejected, so I queried her with my most recent manuscript, and she rejected that one also. Took her 80+ days to respond, if that helps? Link: http://www.caskiemushens.com/

PMcKnight

Turning caffeine into novels
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, Sage. I wonder why it didn't come up in the index when I checked earlier

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
I used the Google Custom Search at the bottom of the page, which is better than the forum's

Laurasaurus

Registered
Reaction score
I don't have experience of either agency but what I do know is that Juliet Mushens at Caskie Mushens is a damn good agent if you can get her.
Seconded! If I was so lame as to have 'dream agents' (I am) she'd be one of them.

PeteMC

@PeteMC666
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
talonwraith.wordpress.com
Caskie Mushens are a new agency but as said, Juliet Mushens is highly respected. She represents Jessie Burton (The Miniaturist), among others.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
(Since there's already an Aevitas thread, this one's now for Caskie Mushens. Carry on.)