F and SF Electronic Submissions Form Open

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
I really need to pen shorter works. Everything I have is way over the 10,000 word limit, and I mean way over...

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Sadly, the only SF/F short story I have ready at the moment, F&SF has already rejected.

KateJJ

coffee and pistols at dawn
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm, the story I'd planned to sub to them just won a contest somewhere else so... maybe I can get the new story done in time.

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
Sadly, the only SF/F short story I have ready at the moment, F&SF has already rejected.

But was that Gordon van Gelder who rejected it? As far as I'm aware that wouldn't stop you submitting the story to Charles Coleman Finley.

I'll be submitting my Solstice Swap story, so will do that this evening/weekend.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
But was that Gordon van Gelder who rejected it? As far as I'm aware that wouldn't stop you submitting the story to Charles Coleman Finley.

I'll be submitting my Solstice Swap story, so will do that this evening/weekend.

Me too, on the Solstice Swap story. Best of luck, eye. I sent mine in about half an hour ago. We should hear by the end of September, according to the "submission received" page.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com

Well, GvG's assistant, but yes. :)

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
Me too, on the Solstice Swap story. Best of luck, eye. I sent mine in about half an hour ago. We should hear by the end of September, according to the "submission received" page.

Mine is now on its way. Best of luck, everyone!

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
I subbed the last time they were open. I was rejected, but C.C. Finlay was really kind and helpful.

Good luck everyone!

OJCade

Registered
Reaction score
I just submitted one - apparently I'm number 642 in the queue. All I can say to that is there's a lot of reading in someone's future...