Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Welcome to the Water Cooler > International District
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2013, 01:17 AM   #1
schrang41
practical experience, FTW

schrang41 is on a distinguished road
Greetings from the STL

Where my St. Louis people at?
schrang41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:19 AM   #2
C.H. Valentino
Wording!

C.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Present.

We are Legion.

Welcome.
C.H. Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:29 AM   #3
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm not from St. Louis, but I'm a Cardinals fan.

alleycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:33 AM   #4
schrang41

it's ok, we will call you our own...
Old 02-18-2013, 01:35 AM   #5
C.H. Valentino
Wording!

C.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsC.H. Valentino is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
BIRDS!
Old 02-18-2013, 01:36 AM   #6
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh, good. I didn't want to throw out all the Cardinals tee-shirts I've been given (my best friend is from St. Louis).

My favorite is one with only one bird on the bat.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:40 AM   #7
schrang41

I like them all, but the blue uniforms are ones I would like to forget about
Old 02-18-2013, 01:44 AM   #8
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
They're all out ending their sentences with prepositions.

Welcome aboard.

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
PorterStarrByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:46 AM   #9
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

I think the worst uniforms ever was one the A's used to have, green and yellow.* They looked like a bunch of parrots on the field.

*Although the Pirates have come close at times.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:46 AM   #10
C.H. Valentino
Wording!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
They're all out ending their sentences with prepositions.
*snerk*
Old 02-18-2013, 01:49 AM   #11
schrang41

That is true. Rays throwback last year was ranked up there as well
Old 02-18-2013, 09:22 AM   #12
rwm4768

rwm4768 is better than ice cream with hot fudgerwm4768 is better than ice cream with hot fudgerwm4768 is better than ice cream with hot fudgerwm4768 is better than ice cream with hot fudgerwm4768 is better than ice cream with hot fudgerwm4768 is better than ice cream with hot fudgerwm4768 is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Does St. Charles count?

WIP:
Sunweaver (Epic Fantasy): 104K Querying
Empire of Chains (Epic Fantasy): 158K Revising
Shadowstorm (Epic Fantasy): 3,000/150,000?
rwm4768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #13
schrang41

I would say St. Charles counts. It's part of the metro area

Or check on my web project (website coming soon): http://facebook.com/overtheedgeweb