Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Goals and Accomplishments
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 07:24 AM   #1
Sherrie Cronin
imagining doing the impossible

Sherrie Cronin is on a distinguished road
I just finished my third book

Kind of an incredible thing to me, as two years ago I was one of the many people who dreamed of writing a novel and wasn't sure if I could ever actually do it. A firm schedule was my best friend, and a supportive husband was a close second. Once I hit a certain point I discovered that writing something lengthy and complex was both more work and more fun than I had ever imagined.

I am already daydreaming about book #4, but need to give number #3 some more attention first. The hero of this third novel is modeled after the man who brought me all those sandwiches while I wrote.
treasure hunting for a good time
and now
leaving the nest to touch the sky
www.tothepowerofzero.org

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247987
Sherrie Cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
L. Y.
\m/

L. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL. Y. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations!

Edit with your head, write with your heart.

L. Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
Paperback Writer
Learning the craft

Location: It's like I went back in a time machine to the 60's
Paperback Writer is a glorious beacon of lightPaperback Writer is a glorious beacon of lightPaperback Writer is a glorious beacon of light
Sweet
Paperback Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:12 PM   #4
Corussa
I fight like a dairy farmer

Corussa is a glorious beacon of lightCorussa is a glorious beacon of lightCorussa is a glorious beacon of light
Congratulations, and good luck with book #4 in due course!

The Wrecklings (Corussa 1) - 92k, draft #137ish
The Retosphere (Corussa 2) - 51K, first (short) draft still gathering dust
The Insert-Title-Here (Corussa 3) - Will be written once Wrecklings and Retosphere are done and dusted!
The Crown Capassia (Corussa 4) - Ah ha. Ah ha ha ha
Corussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #5
Tepelus

Tepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations!

Cast Your Eyes On The Ocean,
Cast Your Soul To The Sea.
When The Dark Night Seems Endless,
Please Remember Me.

My Blog. You know you want to.
My deviantART page. I draw and photograph, too.
Tepelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:48 PM   #6
ebbrown
Easily Amused

ebbrown is a shiny, shiny jewelebbrown is a shiny, shiny jewel
Congrats!!!

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Facebook
Twitter
EBBrown.net
ebbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #7
Phaeal
Whatever I did, I didn't do it.

Phaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
CGs, and three is a lucky number!

And so it goes.

Follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/AnneMPillsworth

Phaeal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:24 PM   #8
Siri Kirpal
Swan in Process

Siri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Good work!

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal
Old 01-31-2013, 08:09 AM   #9
Sherrie Cronin
imagining doing the impossible

Sherrie Cronin is on a distinguished road
Thank you, thank you. I am continually amazed at what a solitary activity writing is. It feels so very good to look up every once in awhile and touch others who spend their days doing the same. May all these blessings and well wishes come back at each one of you.
treasure hunting for a good time
and now
leaving the nest to touch the sky
www.tothepowerofzero.org

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247987
Sherrie Cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:40 AM   #10
Penguin
Inspiration might strike you

Penguin has earned our admirationPenguin has earned our admirationPenguin has earned our admirationPenguin has earned our admiration
Congrats!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:29 PM   #11
wampuscat
Recovering adjective addict

wampuscat should run for Presidentwampuscat should run for Presidentwampuscat should run for Presidentwampuscat should run for Presidentwampuscat should run for Presidentwampuscat should run for President
Congrats! Enjoy this feeling, and good luck with this and the books to come!
wampuscat is offline   Reply With Quote