Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Welcome to the Water Cooler > Announcements, Events, and Book Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2013, 10:58 PM   #1
LynKay
Hanging out through Space and Time

LynKay is well-respected
INTERRED YA Paranormal/SciFi new release 01/22/2013

My debut novel is now available from Amazon, and Barnes and Noble, as an e-book and paperback.

Blurb
Time has never been an issue for Baxter Jacobs, but then she never knew she had the ability to Bend it.

As her sixteenth birthday approaches, Baxter inherits a pendant that will change her life. Connected to the pendant is a dark and mysterious young man named Declan Ashdown. Trapped in a Time loop for the past 122 years, Declan needs Baxter’s help to escape. The only problem is, she has no idea how to do it.

To acquire the power she needs to free him, she’ll become one of the Interred, those whose Magical abilities emerge as they come of age. When she does, she’ll discover that Declan isn’t the only one interested in the fact that she’s a Time Bender.

As the Interment arrives, Baxter knows this will be no Sweet Sixteen. A vengeful relative and ruthless Council are determined to control her. Declan’s powerful and charming descendant, Jack Ashdown, claims he can save her. She’ll soon have to decide who she can trust, and how to master her new abilities before Time runs out.

You can add it to your GoodReads shelf, here
The book was published by IAMBE books and the follow up books will be released on 06/22/2013 and 12/22/2013.

TWITTER
Facebook Fan Page
I do blog
My
YA debut Novel Interred is available now.
Fissure, Book 2 Chronicles of the Interred, Iambe Books 05/20/2014
Fissure Cover Reveal 04/17/2014

Last edited by LynKay; 02-03-2013 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Resized too large image.
LynKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #2
LynKay

LynKay is well-respected
Young Adult Debut Novel INTERRED Giveaway, Goodreads

Hi everyone!

I'm giving away four signed copies on Goodreads.

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/43779-interred

This is the blurb for my Young Adult debut novel, Interred.

Time has never been an issue for Baxter Jacobs, but then she never knew she had the ability to Bend it.

As her sixteenth birthday approaches, Baxter inherits a pendant that will change her life. Connected to the pendant is a dark and mysterious young man named Declan Ashdown. Trapped in a Time loop for the past 122 years, Declan needs Baxter’s help to escape. The only problem is, she has no idea how to do it.

To acquire the power she needs to free him, she’ll become one of the Interred, those whose Magical abilities emerge as they come of age. When she does, she’ll discover that Declan isn’t the only one interested in the fact that she’s a Time Bender.

As the Interment arrives, Baxter knows this will be no Sweet Sixteen. A vengeful relative and ruthless Council are determined to control her. Declan’s powerful and charming descendant, Jack Ashdown, claims he can save her. She’ll soon have to decide who she can trust, and how to master her new abilities before Time runs out

TWITTER
Facebook Fan Page
I do blog
My

Old 02-23-2013, 09:06 AM   #3
LynKay

LynKay is well-respected
As the Goodreads giveaway is almost over, I've planned a third and last International Giveaway on my blog.

The 500 Challenge

TWITTER
Facebook Fan Page
I do blog
My

Old 04-09-2014, 06:18 PM   #4
LynKay

LynKay is well-respected
To celebrate Fissure's release on May 20th, [the second book in my Chronicles of the Interred series] I'm hosting another giveaway through Goodreads. You can win one of four signed copies of INTERRED. This is an international giveaway: US, UK, Canada, Australia and Puerto Rico.

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/88344-interred

TWITTER
Facebook Fan Page
I do blog
My