Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Politics & Current Events
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2013, 02:41 AM   #1
nighttimer
Tis the Season to Be Zombies

nighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sarah Palin Leaves Fox News

Stop me if this sounds familiar. Sarah Palin is quitting her gig at Fox News.

Quote:
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Fox News Channel are parting ways, according to a report in Real Clear Politics. After three years as a paid contributor for the channel, FNC and the former Republican vice presidential nominee have decided to cut ties. A source close to Palin told Real Clear Politics that it was the governor’s decision not to renew their contract.

“It’s my understanding that Gov. Palin was offered a contract by FOX, and she decided not to renew the arrangement,” the source close to Palin told RCP. “She remains focused on broadening her message of common-sense conservatism across the country and will be expanding her voice in the national discussion.”

Palin joined Fox in 2009 after resigning as Alaska’s governor. In 2010, FNC constructed a studio inside Palin’s Alaska home, where her husband would regularly act as cameraman and producer for her television appearances.

Fox has been featuring Palin less and less in recent months. Palin herself took to Facebook on August 29, 2012, to complain that the network had “cancelled all my scheduled interviews tonight."
America just got a little less stupid today.

~ Paulo Freire

Unapologetic. Vainglorious. Multifarious. Just Audacious. @The Domino Theory
nighttimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:53 AM   #2
willietheshakes
Gentleman. Scholar. Bastard.

willietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswillietheshakes is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Don't celebrate too soon - it's rumoured she might direct Star Wars VII.

Black Feathers -- 2013
Walk Like A Man -- 2011
Bedtime Story -- 2010
The World More Full of Weeping -- 2009
Before I Wake -- 2006
willietheshakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:01 AM   #3
cmi0616
practical experience, FTW

cmi0616 is a shiny, shiny jewelcmi0616 is a shiny, shiny jewel
Didn't even know she worked for FOX News. Then again, I rarely watch it, so...
Old 01-26-2013, 03:10 AM   #4
Opty
Pure, undiluted awesome

Opty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos

"The mind is its own place and, in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven." John Milton
Opty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:10 AM   #5
Williebee
"Assume Good Intentions"
SuperModerator

Williebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Huh... Setting her sights on 2016?

"There's a Voodoo Game on in the Crescent City. Pray for the Pawns."

Available now where all kinds of cool books are sold.
Kobo Kindle Nook iBook
More stories by Eldon Hughes -- "I Found A Knife"

Read the Newbie Guide.

“You’re inventing your own misery. You’re defining yourself by pettiness. You get 70 years to live and you are enjoying being angry.” -- Russell Howard

"We're writers; we own our words. Please choose them to add light and not just heat."
Williebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:29 AM   #6
benbradley
It's a doggy dog world

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You mean she's NOT resigning in protest of Glee's ripoff of Jonathan Coulton's rendition of "Baby Got Back?" For a moment there I thought she was doing the right thing for the right reason for once.
benbradley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:54 AM   #7
J.S.F.

J.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
As I don't live in the States and don't vote there, I really should recuse myself from this thread.

But I can't. Palin is entitled to her views and Fox is entitled to hire her if they like. I don't agree with Palin on many things and I never watch Fox, so I can't comment on their policies.

However, I would like to offer one word with regards to her departure:

Hooray.
J.S.F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:54 AM   #8
Monkey
Watching Bollywood action scenes.

Monkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williebee View Post
Huh... Setting her sights on 2016?
There are rumors. http://sarahpalininformation.wordpre...ds-sarah-2016/

Acoustic guitar. This is absolutely beautiful: https://lonneys.bandcamp.com/album/s...sis-in-spheres
Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:54 AM   #9
LOG
Lagrangian

LOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by willietheshakes View Post
Don't celebrate too soon - it's rumoured she might direct Star Wars VII.
No, that's Abrams. >.>
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."
--Laozi
LOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:00 AM   #10
thebloodfiend
Cory

thebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthebloodfiend is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmi0616 View Post
Didn't even know she worked for FOX News. Then again, I rarely watch it, so...
Neither did I.

What did she do?
thebloodfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:10 AM   #11
blacbird
That hairy-handed gent

blacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We benighted souls up here in the far northwest (where this year we have less snow than Atlanta) have known for quite some time that Sarah Palin is the day before yesterday's news. Her arc of public attention is completed, in admirable symmetry. Even the most avid conservative aficionados have more current and interesting people to look at and listen to. Her goofy hairstyle and batting eyelashes and vacuous grin have lost whatever transitory appeal they once had, and even the satirical humor value once attached to her is shopworn and no longer funny. She never had anything interesting or insightful to say, and even the initial acolytes have now come to recognize that.

There exists a faint possibility that she might make a stab at future public office (the U.S. Senate seat held by Democrat Mark Begich is up for grabs in 2014, and is probably the most vulnerable Dem seat in the nation), but even her own Party seems to have no interest in her return to the public arena. Let's remember that she quit being governor half-way through her term, and that ain't forgot up here. Chances are the current governor, Sean Parnell, who was Palin's light-gov and succeeded to the office when she threw in the towel, will make a run, and chances are further that he will win, if nominated. The only other obvious potential Republican possibility would be current Anchorage mayor Dan Sullivan, a staunch conservative with the personality of New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick.*

Sarah Palin became a national figure solely because John McCain had a moment of panic and desperation, and revealed his lack of judgment in the most public way imaginable. I'm pretty sure he regretted it about a week after he made the choice, but he ain't gonna admit it short of being water-boarded. Come to think of it, given his considerably admirable personal military history, probably even that wouldn't work.

caw

*for non-football aficionados, Bill Belichick's personality makes Richard Nixon's look like that of Robin Williams.

"Frankly, Toad, I don't give a damn."

-- Gone with the Wind in the Willows
blacbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #12
Filigree
Mildly Disturbing

Filigree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFiligree is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'd heard that Palin has property here in AZ, and this is where she'd make her stand politically. There are more than enough scared white people here who would vote for her in a shot. I'd almost be willing to bet money she'll move to AZ in the next year, to be ready for 2016. I have Alaskan friends in both major parties who say she's worn out her welcome there.

Fueled by hope and coffee.
Filigree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:41 AM   #13
Gregg
Life is good

Gregg has earned our admirationGregg has earned our admirationGregg has earned our admirationGregg has earned our admiration
Ho hum.

Unlike some here, I don't think she is stupid.
She hasn't been relavent for a while now and she probably knows it.

Not to say she won't try to become relavent in the future... She is a politician after all.

"Beware the greedy hand of government, thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry."
Thomas Paine

Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #14
JoyceH

JoyceH has a spectacular aura
Well, her stamina is improving anyway - at least she spent longer as a FOX news 'contributor' than she did as governor of Alaska.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #15
cornflake

cornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscornflake is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
Ho hum.

Unlike some here, I don't think she is stupid.
She hasn't been relavent for a while now and she probably knows it.

Not to say she won't try to become relavent in the future... She is a politician after all.
I'm honestly, not joking or looking for a punchline, seriously asking what makes you think she's not stupid. If you don't want to answer that's fine, obvs. I just thought she'd kind of proven her lack of intellect quite handily.

I also don't think of her as a politician really. I think she sort of happened into stuff.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #16
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebloodfiend View Post
Neither did I.

What did she do?
Spewed stupid for all to hear.

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:02 AM   #17
nighttimer
Tis the Season to Be Zombies

nighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnighttimer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
Ho hum.

Unlike some here, I don't think she is stupid..
While there is a certain amount of animal cunning in being able to land on your feet after losing as part of a presidential ticket and quitting as the governor of Alaska, there's nothing particularly brilliant about it either.

I stand by my previous remarks. Sarah Palin is a black hole of stupidity and whomever is sucked into her gravitational pull emerges from it stupider than when they went in.

~ Paulo Freire

Unapologetic. Vainglorious. Multifarious. Just Audacious. @The Domino Theory
nighttimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #18
BenPanced
Tonight on Mythbusters

BenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Palin tried to get one up on Fox News by announcing it before Fox.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #19
Death Wizard
Tumhe na koci puujetha

Death Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I hear she's going to get a job at Chick-fil-A.

Author of The Death Wizard Chronicles, a six-book epic fantasy. Book 1 (Forged In Death) is now available for purchase on bellebooks.com, amazon.com and other venues. Also, Book 2 (Chained By Fear) is now available here, Book 3 (Shadowed by Demons) is here and Book 4 (Torn by War) is here. And a pair of DW short stories (Torg's First Death and The Black Fortress) also is available for free.

www.jim-melvin.com; www.amazon.com/author/jimmelvin; www.deathwizardchronicles.blogspot.com; facebook

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -- The Buddha
Death Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:19 AM   #20
screenscope

screenscope is on a distinguished road
I'm disappointed. If people like Palin leave, how are we going to know where all the dumb people are?
Old 01-30-2013, 03:32 AM   #21
Plot Device
A woman said to write like a man.

Plot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What will Saturday Night Live do now??

Be prepared. (Sandy said so.)
Plot Device is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:50 AM   #22
benbradley
It's a doggy dog world

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot Device View Post
What will Saturday Night Live do now??
I have a suggestion or two...
http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/go...g?v=1359252430
Quote:
ATLANTA -- Saxby Chambliss spoiled the weekend for a lot of Georgia politicians with his Friday announcement that he would retire from the U.S. Senate next year rather than seek re-election.

After the news, the first candidates to publicly express interest in running were GOP U.S. Reps. Jack Kingston of Savannah, Paul Broun of Athens and ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Br...tionary_theory
Also from the article:

Quote:
Karen Handel, a former Georgia secretary of state who ran unsuccessfully for governor in 2010 expressed slightly less specific sentiment on her Facebook account that evening.

“Thx to everyone for your encouragement,” she wrote. “Let’s see how things play out.”
I forget, didn't Karen have some connection to the big flap about the Susan Komen foundation and Planned Parenthood?
benbradley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:20 AM   #23
BenPanced
Tonight on Mythbusters

BenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBenPanced is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by screenscope View Post
I'm disappointed. If people like Palin leave, how are we going to know where all the dumb people are?
As long as Bill O'Reilly has a job, so does Jon Stewart.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:06 PM   #24
blacbird
That hairy-handed gent

blacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The biggest hit from the clever, listenable and underrated 1960s British Invasion rock band The Zombies is a softly nasty satirical masterpiece that perfectly applies to Sarah Palin:

Well no one told me about her, the way she lied.
Well no one told me about her, how many people cried.
But it's too late to say you're sorry.
How would I know? Why should I care?
Please don't bother tryin' to find her,
She's not there.

Well let me tell you 'bout the way she looked
The way she'd act, the colour of her hair
Her voice was soft and cool
Her eyes were clear and bright
But she's not there

caw

"Frankly, Toad, I don't give a damn."

-- Gone with the Wind in the Willows
blacbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #25
Manuel Royal
Benefactor Member

Manuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Always liked that song; never thought much about what it meant.

Did Palin's publicist explain that her leaving shows what a great leader she is? (You may remember that from when she quit her elected job as governor.)

ETA: Now I'm really thinking about that song. Could describe a Narcissistic Personality chick. Of course, we only have the singer's viewpoint. But they hit on something, or it wouldn't still get airplay after almost half a century.

Fiction column under my real name: Welcome to Smyrnings ; continued as Spland of the Splost

Six-minute YouTube video produced by SandJack from my short script (NSFW): Make The Baby

Last edited by Manuel Royal; 01-30-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Manuel Royal is online now   Reply With Quote