Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Welcome to the Water Cooler > Announcements, Events, and Book Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2012, 02:30 AM   #1
patskywriter
practical experience, FTW

patskywriter has a spectacular aurapatskywriter has a spectacular aura
TV Skywriter (Google-Plus livestream show) debuts tonight!

Author Abraham Bolden, who wrote “The Echo from Dealey Plaza: The true story of the first African-American on the White House Secret Service detail and his quest for justice after the assassination of JFK” (whew!) will be my guest on TV Skywriter tonight, 10pm Eastern (USA) time. From the inside jacket: “From the first African-American assigned to the presidential Secret Service detail comes a gripping and unforgettable true story of bravery and patriotism in the face of bitter hatred and unthinkable corruption.”

You can watch TV Skywriter by going to Youtube and typing “durhamskywriter”; in essence, you’ll be watching the show live from my Youtube channel. You can also watch from my Google-plus page by going to gplus.to/durhamskywriter.

This is the launch of TV Skywriter (a spinoff of my newspaper, durhamskywriter.com, and Radio Skywriter, the podcast of which can be heard at wncu.org or iTunes). Can’t wait!

patricia A murray

PS: This is something YOU can be doing. Check out Google Plus ASAP. Yes, I'm talking to you, LOL.
patskywriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
patskywriter

TV Skywriter (Google-Plus livestream show) debuts this Sunday!

We're going to have another go at this. I announced the debut of my show a few weeks ago, but my guest, who's nearing 80, had some technological challenges, LOL:

Author Abraham Bolden, who wrote “The Echo from Dealey Plaza: The true story of the first African-American on the White House Secret Service detail and his quest for justice after the assassination of JFK” (whew!) will be my guest on TV Skywriter this Sunday (January 13), 7pm Eastern (USA) time. From the inside jacket: “From the first African-American assigned to the presidential Secret Service detail comes a gripping and unforgettable true story of bravery and patriotism in the face of bitter hatred and unthinkable corruption.”

You can watch TV Skywriter by going to Youtube and typing “durhamskywriter”; in essence, you’ll be watching the show live from my Youtube channel. You can also watch from my Google-plus page by going to gplus.to/durhamskywriter.

This is the launch of TV Skywriter (a spinoff of my newspaper, durhamskywriter.com, and Radio Skywriter, the podcast of which can be heard at wncu.org or iTunes). Can’t wait!

Publisher of the Durham Skywriter, Durham, NC, USA's online community paper

Host of Radio Skywriter and TV Skywriter

Currently working on a manual for caregivers of Alzheimer's patients
Old 04-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
patskywriter

most recent guest on TV Skywriter

Yesterday's guest on TV Skywriter was children's author Margot Finke. She was such a delight—naturally, she talked about her books as well as the market in general.

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRagP0Va5KQ

Publisher of the Durham Skywriter, Durham, NC, USA's online community paper

Host of Radio Skywriter and TV Skywriter

Currently working on a manual for caregivers of Alzheimer's patients