Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Welcome to the Water Cooler > Announcements, Events, and Book Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
donroc
Historicals and Horror rule

donroc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdonroc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdonroc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdonroc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdonroc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdonroc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdonroc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdonroc is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdonroc is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Internet radio interview

Please mark on your calendar to hear my rich voice JANUARY 16 when my Internet radio interview for my 17th century novels ROCAMORA and HOUSE OF ROCAMORA air for 24 hours here: TheAuthorsShow.com.

House of Rocamora, sequel to Rocamora and a novel of 17th century Amsterdam, now available in soft cover, Kindle, and assorted ebooks.

"Chronology is not destiny"
Donald Michael Platt

"If, as Napoleon said, History is a myth agreed upon, let mine be the definitive myth."
Donald Michael Platt

www.donaldmichaelplatt.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZthhY6OtI&feature=channel_page
donroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
snowbones
Banned for Spamming

snowbones is on a distinguished road
Looks pretty exciting!
snowbones is offline   Reply With Quote