Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Politics & Current Events
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
Plot Device
A woman said to write like a man.

Plot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPlot Device is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nifty news on the breast cancer *cough* front: try squeezing -- it might be preventative (NSFW)

Yes. 'Tis true. A good squeeze session (self-administered, or assisted) on a regular basis can potentially prevent breast cancer.

And neither this thread, nor the below link, are in any way safe for work.

http://now.msn.com/squeezing-breasts-can-stop-cancer

Quote:
Squeezing breasts could prevent cancer, best study ever says

MSN -- Tuesday, December 18, 2012

... New research has shown that squeezing breasts could prevent malignant breast cells from causing cancer. This doesn’t give pervy dudes license to grope you on the subway, ladies, but it does mean boob-grabbing should be a regular part of your self-care routine (yes, absolutely try it DIY-style)....

Be prepared. (Sandy said so.)
Plot Device is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
Don
All Living is Local

Don is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I can hardly wait to see what the clever t-shirt design people responsible for "free mustache rides" and "I'm With Stoopid" can come up with.

"Certified Breast Exerciser"

"Voluntary Boobie Walker"

"A Squeeze a Day Keeps the Doctor Away"

Economics puts parameters on people’s utopias. ~Peter Boettke
The 'social contract' is to the politician what 'original sin' is to the priest. ~Don
The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today. ~Don
The State represents violence in a concentrated and organized form. ~Mahatma Gandhi
The executive of the modern state is nothing but a committee for managing the common affairs of the whole bourgeoisie.~Karl Marx

I tend to blame the Feds for Don, actually.
If they'd get it right, we wouldn't need Don pointing out that they'd gotten it wrong.
~ Medievalist
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #3
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

Alpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well, then, I'm never getting breast cancer!
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible"
T.H Lawrence

Alpha Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #4
Celia Cyanide
Joker Groupie

Celia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So how does it work, exactly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzglH...ature=youtu.be

my IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2097751/

My decoupage shoes, now on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CeliaCyani...shop-info-name
Celia Cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #5
Zoombie
Vengeful Crystaline Hawk 45C
AW Moderator

Zoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm not sure if this is true...

Shard Series: Worldshard (being beta'd), Lifeshard (done!), Soulshard (Done!), Peaceshard (43k/80k)

Invasion 2071 (With Editors)

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

BUY MY BOOK HERE!
Zoombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:58 PM   #6
SWest
Canis ex Machina...

SWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celia Cyanide View Post
So how does it work, exactly?
I would suspect (if there is indeed any basis for the allegation) that the increased blood and lymph flow might assist the body in identifying, isolating and destroying abnormal cells.
SWest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #7
Mclesh
It's too hot

Mclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoombie View Post
I'm not sure if this is true...
Maybe not, but it at least sounds fun.

Over the past few years, I've heard/read so many different and conflicting studies about breast cancer--what to eat, what not to eat, what drugs to take to prevent a recurrence, etc. My public service announcement: breast self exams are vital for early detection, and a woman can have her partner help with this as well. (This is how my first occurrence was caught, through a self-exam and subsequent mammogram.)

Facebook Twitter Website

Check out Grandma Susie's book of love poems on Createspace!

Mr. Katz is a Zombie is now available! Eeep!
Mclesh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #8
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

Alpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclesh View Post
My public service announcement: breast self exams are vital for early detection, and a woman can have her partner help with this as well.
My husband insists on helping!

And I'm glad you caught yours!
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible"
T.H Lawrence

Alpha Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #9
writingismypassion
~Charity~

writingismypassion is on a distinguished road
I would need more details before believing this, but I do believe self-exams are important for early detection.

THIS IS LIFE (My Blog)
Sharing God's Truth (A Devotional Blog)

And I Tweet.
writingismypassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #10
fireluxlou
practical experience, FTW

fireluxlou has a golden reputationfireluxlou has a golden reputationfireluxlou has a golden reputationfireluxlou has a golden reputationfireluxlou has a golden reputationfireluxlou has a golden reputation
Self exams are important but you're never really told what an abnormal lump is meant to feel like or given examples, so I worry about which lump is a gland and which is an abnormal one. I don't know they all feel abnormal to me.
fireluxlou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #11
Mclesh
It's too hot

Mclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireluxlou View Post
Self exams are important but you're never really told what an abnormal lump is meant to feel like or given examples, so I worry about which lump is a gland and which is an abnormal one. I don't know they all feel abnormal to me.
It's true, so many younger women have dense breasts, and benign cysts are very common--they might come and go due to diet or menstrual cycles.

It helps to get to know them, though, and feel for something new and different. It's tough, I know. Self-exams were something I always knew were important but not necessarily something I did monthly. Once in a while, I'd do the cursory check, then one day in the shower, I felt something that didn't seem quite right, probed at it a few days, had my husband feel it. I wanted to brush it off, but he urged me to go to the doctor. I was young, so this was years before I'd have any scheduled mammograms. It turned out to be cancer.

If you're in doubt, have a professional give you an exam.

Facebook Twitter Website

Old 12-20-2012, 03:27 AM   #12
backslashbaby
That's really my dog :)

backslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclesh View Post
It's true, so many younger women have dense breasts, and benign cysts are very common--they might come and go due to diet or menstrual cycles.

It helps to get to know them, though, and feel for something new and different. It's tough, I know. Self-exams were something I always knew were important but not necessarily something I did monthly. Once in a while, I'd do the cursory check, then one day in the shower, I felt something that didn't seem quite right, probed at it a few days, had my husband feel it. I wanted to brush it off, but he urged me to go to the doctor. I was young, so this was years before I'd have any scheduled mammograms. It turned out to be cancer.

If you're in doubt, have a professional give you an exam.

That's how my mom's was caught, too, way back in the day.

rant:

I've noticed that my docs at my old GP didn't give breast exams. They encouraged me to get my GYN annual done with them, but no breast exam? I asked them to do it and they actually said no.

Meanwhile, a mammogram caught something that did need removing. I'm so bad at not knowing what a cyst is compared to other things I get a lot of hormonal changes throughout the month.

I think anyone doing gynecology should do a breast exam any damn time the patient asks. Charge more, sure, but don't say no. No, I'm not asking for kicks. Jaysus. My male dog gets a better reproductive physical exam.

/rant

The squeezing thing is great. Now I'll have to remember to feel myself up throughout the day!

Did you just Godwin a 4 year old?
-- Celia Cyanide

I've walked these streets in the madhouse, asylum they can be
Where a wild-eyed misfit prophet on a traffic island stopped
And he raved of saving me

Please donate: http://www.karmakrew.com/outreachprograms.asp
backslashbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:29 AM   #13
Mclesh
It's too hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by backslashbaby View Post
That's how my mom's was caught, too, way back in the day.

rant:

I've noticed that my docs at my old GP didn't give breast exams. They encouraged me to get my GYN annual done with them, but no breast exam? I asked them to do it and they actually said no.

Meanwhile, a mammogram caught something that did need removing. I'm so bad at not knowing what a cyst is compared to other things I get a lot of hormonal changes throughout the month.

I think anyone doing gynecology should do a breast exam any damn time the patient asks. Charge more, sure, but don't say no. No, I'm not asking for kicks. Jaysus. My male dog gets a better reproductive physical exam.

/rant

The squeezing thing is great. Now I'll have to remember to feel myself up throughout the day!
They're easy enough to do; I don't know why the gynecologists don't do them. Do they not have the expertise maybe, or think they don't? When I think about it, mine doesn't either. My oncologist does every visit though.

Have fun feeling yourself up!

Facebook Twitter Website

Old 12-20-2012, 05:00 AM   #14
backslashbaby

backslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

I think it's their paymasters, honestly. They really discourage a women taking any of her clothes off, ever. I have a back problem, and I noticed how odd it was when it came up then.

-- Celia Cyanide

Old 12-20-2012, 05:10 AM   #15
Ambrosia
Grand Duchess of Spring
AW Poet Laureate

Ambrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
There is a "source" link in the article link in the OP.

http://news.uk.msn.com/health/squeez...an-stop-cancer

I have given in to the Blog Bug. Visit my Duchy here.

"Hmmm .... Duchess after much thought you are clearly the Tribal Sage." Neporsche, Tribal Scribe

"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past."

-- George Orwell's "1984"

Ambrosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:16 AM   #16
SWest
Canis ex Machina...

SWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Once the breast tissue structure was formed the cells stopped growing, even when the compressive force was removed. Non-compressed cells continued to display the haphazard and uncontrolled growth that leads to cancer.
This, of course, shows no real indication that an abnormal cell (or colony of cells) in a preexisting breast can self-correct under pressure.

I'd love for someone at armyofwomen.org to comment.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:16 AM   #17
benbradley
It's a doggy dog world

benbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbenbradley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
This isn't another plausible-looking-but-fake press release that the mainstream media buy into and "report on" as "news," is it? There's been a lot of that going around in recent years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWest View Post
This, of course, shows no real indication that an abnormal cell (or colony of cells) in a preexisting breast can self-correct under pressure.

I'd love for someone at armyofwomen.org to comment.
A preexisting breast???
benbradley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:42 PM   #18
SWest
Canis ex Machina...

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbradley View Post
This isn't another plausible-looking-but-fake press release that the mainstream media buy into and "report on" as "news," is it? There's been a lot of that going around in recent years.

A preexisting breast???
Yes.

This was not a report of a strategy for preventing growth of malignant cells in actual, natural breasts.

A lab seems to have been able to get a malignant cell colony to (behave like stem cells and) build normal breast tissue inside a silicone bag.

Once again, the summarized headline bears no resemblance to the original discovery.

Which is unfortunate, since this event may give researchers a way to work the problem from both directions if at least some cancer cells types are not unremittingly malignant.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:34 AM   #19
backslashbaby

Oh, it was probably picked up for sensationalism. I have a pet peeve about how these things are reported, too.

OTOH, it's not going to hurt (overall, anyway) if women get more bloodflow to that area. It is an area lots of us tend to ignore or even avoid except in certain circumstances. While 'squeezing' we may also notice an abnormality. It's all good, imho.

-- Celia Cyanide

Old 12-22-2012, 12:26 AM   #20
crunchyblanket
the Juggernaut of Imperfection

crunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireluxlou View Post
Sometimes it's very obvious - I had (and still have) a fibroadenoma that is so clearly not part of my normal tissue that even the GP, on examining me, seemed surprised by it.

Fibroadenomas, by the way, feel hard and rubbery and move around when pushed - my doctor referred to it as a 'breast mouse'.

My short story "When Charlie Sleeps" is in Best British Horror 2014. Buy it. It'll make you happier and sexier.

crunchyblanket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:47 AM   #21
thothguard51
A Gentleman of a refined age...

thothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthothguard51 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
OK, this may be off topic, but bear with me...

About five years ago I had to have open heart surgery. During the time before and after surgery, I did a lot of research about the heart. I wanted to know what the hell they were going to do...

One of the research topics I found was on healing the heart with our own muscle cells from the patients legs. It seem that in Europe, they are growing patients own muscle cells and then injecting them into hearts that are partially damaged from heart attacks.

The idea is that muscle from the legs heal/regenerate faster than any other muscles in the body. And since the heart is a muscle, the idea was to help the heart heal once its been damaged. Five years ago, they were having good results in the test.

Now, isn't a woman's breast muscle, for the most part. This might also be a way to heal a woman's breast after she has had cancer removed. Reading this thread just made me wonder if this would be possible. I think I read somewhere that Suzanne Summers had a treatment very similar to this and had to get special permission to have it performed in the U.S. as part of clinical trials.

As far as squeezing the breast though to stop or reduce cancer that has already taken hold... I am not too sure about that, but hell, I would be glad to help out in any trials anyone wants to start. All in the name of science...

(Disclaimer, I make no guarantee or warranties that doing so would get rid of cancer...)

Currently working on...

From, The Tales of Netherron,
Book 1, A Game of Pawns
Book 2, Pawn takes Queen,
Book 3, Pawn's Gambit,

In the pipeline,
Children of Netherron, follow up trilogy
Guardians of Netherron, prequel trilogy

http://nickanthony51.wordpress.com (on hiatus)

Nick Anthony
thothguard51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:51 AM   #22
SWest
Canis ex Machina...

Breasts are predominantly fat (with a bunch of glandular and ductile tissue throughout), overhanging the muscular chest wall. But yes, one's own stem cells can be used to regrow all sorts of tissue...breast, knee ligament, etc..

Stem cell reconstruction is done after solid tumor(s) are removed and (usually) the entire system treated to purge any mobile cancer cells.

Ms. Somers' medical team has done about 150 subsequent procedures.

This is the (graphic) show-and-tell of her procedure (she did not have chemo or radiation after surgery):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt55cTQEoHk

Last edited by SWest; 12-22-2012 at 12:57 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:51 AM   #23
GrayLensman
Sockpuppet

GrayLensman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Echo View Post
Well, then, I'm never getting breast cancer!
Dammit. Cut that out. I'm too much a pervert to keep the image out of my head.

Anyway, I don't see why this wouldn't work. Chiropractic medicine has turned into a caricature of itself with some advocate making all kinds of wild claims about what it can cure. But I think there's some "there" there, in the idea that physical stimulation of the body is good for it.

Erotic, sensual, therapeutic, they all overlap. Frankly, why *wouldn't* this work?
GrayLensman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #24
Melanie Dawn
Gypsy, wasted from the hips down.

Melanie Dawn has a spectacular auraMelanie Dawn has a spectacular aura
I won't be getting cancer then, I do plenty of squeezing if mine on my own LMAO
http://www.lulu.com/shop/melanie-mcg...B42E30BD938A39

Butterfly- A Beautiful Tragedy 26,521/?????? (Erotic Romance) on hold

Current Project #2: Unnamed romance novel 57,109/?????? first draft
Melanie Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote