Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Politics & Current Events
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
Silver King
Megalops Erectus
AW Moderator

Silver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Child Bitten by Dolphin at Sea World

Check out the buffet line, which would seem hard to resist if you're a bottlenose dolphin.
Silver King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:56 AM   #2
rugcat
Lost in the Fog

rugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrugcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bad Doggie!

Happens to me all the time.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:00 AM   #3
Opty
Pure, undiluted awesome

Opty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The sweet, tender meat of small children is often quite delicious.

Or...so I've heard.

"The mind is its own place and, in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven." John Milton

Last edited by Opty; 12-05-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Opty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:12 AM   #4
Silver King
Megalops Erectus
AW Moderator

Silver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilver King is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opty View Post
The meat of small children is often quite delicious.

Or...so I've heard.
Like W.C. Fields once observed, I like children... fried.
Silver King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #5
kuwisdelu
It's the curse of Eva.

kuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I always warn people that dolphins are arrogant evil bastards, but does anyone listen?
Old 12-05-2012, 06:57 AM   #6
Lady MacBeth
Out, damn'd spot! out, I say.

Lady MacBeth is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLady MacBeth is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLady MacBeth is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLady MacBeth is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLady MacBeth is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLady MacBeth is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLady MacBeth is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Lady MacBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #7
frimble3
Heckuva good sport

frimble3 should run for Presidentfrimble3 should run for Presidentfrimble3 should run for Presidentfrimble3 should run for Presidentfrimble3 should run for Presidentfrimble3 should run for President
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuwisdelu View Post
I always warn people that dolphins are arrogant evil bastards, but does anyone listen?
QFT. They are, when all is said and done, big wild predators with their own agendas. Why anyone would let their small children near them is a mystery to me.
It's like those stories about dolphins pushing sailors in to shore. They're playful, they like pushing stuff, it's like dribbling a ball. We never hear from the sailors they push out to sea.
frimble3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #8
Opty
Pure, undiluted awesome

Opty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOpty is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Penn & Teller said it best...dolphins are bullshit!

"The mind is its own place and, in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven." John Milton
Opty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #9
Zoombie
Yellow Reaper
AW Moderator

Zoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I always like it when animals act like dicks.

Nothing irritates me more than when people are like, "BUT WHAT IF MAN WAS THE REAL ANIMAL!?"

And I'm like, "Well, we are animals. For example, dolphins commit genocide."

"ONLY MAN COULD BE SO CRUEL TO EACHOTHER."

"And chimps beat up weaker chimps to shift blame from themselves to others."

"WE'RE A VIRUS THAT SHOULD BE PURGED FROM THIS EARTH!"

Then I start backing away slowly...

Shard Series: Worldshard (being beta'd), Lifeshard (done!), Soulshard (being planned)

Invasion 2071 (With Editors)

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

BUY MY BOOK HERE!
Zoombie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #10
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
At least it wasn't the shark tank. Amirite?
Old 12-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #11
veinglory
volitare nequeo
AW Moderator

veinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It just grabbed a fish and her hand was in the way. I am sure dolphins will bite someone on purpose, but that's not what this shows.

veinglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #12
CQuinlan
practical experience, FTW

CQuinlan has a spectacular aura
A group of male dolphins in the wild will often capture a female, hold her captive for months and gang rape her. They also torture and kill other animals for fun.

NEVER TRUST THE DOLPHINS!

My Blog
CQuinlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #13
Ken
and friends . . .

Ken is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
... sad to hear of the incident. Hopefully the lad isn't too traumatized and the dolphin not too overcome with remorse.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #14
regdog
Boston
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Dolphins are wild animals and predators. They stalk hunt and kill their prey. They torture and kill smaller porpoises for fun, offspring to breed with the mothers. They are not the cute, cuddly, sweet creatures they are made out to be. And it is fine they are that way. They are wild animals.

If you feed any animal, especially a wild one, you stand the risk of being bitten.

A lot of humans have this arrogance that other animals must revere us. That somehow they should instinctually know, we are humans and must never be touched, annoyed or bothered. We're just another part of the food chain.

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #15
Goldenleaves
Benefactor Member

Goldenleaves is a shiny, shiny jewelGoldenleaves is a shiny, shiny jewel
Quote:
Originally Posted by frimble3 View Post
QFT. Those stories about dolphins pushing sailors in to shore. They're playful, they like pushing stuff, it's like dribbling a ball. We never hear from the sailors they push out to sea.
Goldenleaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #16
robeiae
AW's Foremost Intellecshual

robeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*sticks fingers in ears*

Dolphins are wonderful, special creatures. They love me and I love them.

They're a helluva lot better than cats, at any rate.

Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

It's still June 27th, 1914

Breathing during a run: find your center and run from within
More on the Altra Zero Drop shoe
robeiae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #17
Rufus Coppertop
cum stulto sum

Rufus Coppertop is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRufus Coppertop is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRufus Coppertop is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRufus Coppertop is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRufus Coppertop is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRufus Coppertop is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRufus Coppertop is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRufus Coppertop is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRufus Coppertop is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opty View Post
Penn & Teller said it best...dolphins are bullshit!
I watched this. Now I need a stiff drink and a lie down.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #18
robeiae
AW's Foremost Intellecshual

robeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
All joking aside, I just watched the video, which included this exchange:

Dad: Just hold your hand out like this.

Girl: Whyyy?

Dad: We're just gonna film it.

Mom: We're not going to show it to anybody.

That bothers me.

Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

It's still June 27th, 1914

Breathing during a run: find your center and run from within
More on the Altra Zero Drop shoe
robeiae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #19
Gretad08
just think about it

Gretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeiae View Post
All joking aside, I just watched the video, which included this exchange:

Dad: Just hold your hand out like this.

Girl: Whyyy?

Dad: We're just gonna film it.

Mom: We're not going to show it to anybody.

That bothers me.

And then there's:

Girl: Whyyyy?

Mom: Because it's important.

That sounds like documentation of evidence, and that bothers me.

I thought some of the quotes made by the parents were funny. They forgot dolphins were wild animals? Well, you're letting your kid play with something that's probably 6-7 times bigger than they are, and it moves. Perhaps knowing and understanding the basics of that 'toy' would be wise.

Clearly it's not the fault of the parents, but I don't believe it's the fault of the kid, or sea world either (or wherever the hell they were). Just an accident.

Last edited by Gretad08; 12-05-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Gretad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #20
Don
All Living is Local

Don is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretad08 View Post
And then there's:

Girl? Whyyyy?

Mom: Because it's important.

That sounds like documentation of evidence, and that bothers me.

I thought some of the quotes made by the parents were funny. They forgot dolphins were wild animals? Well, you're letting your kid play with something that's probably 6-7 times bigger than they are, and it moves. Perhaps knowing and understanding the basics of that 'toy' would be wise.

Clearly it's not the fault of the parents, but I don't believe it's the fault of the kid, or sea world either (or wherever the hell they were). Just an accident.
I'm not so sure about the bolded. It sounds to me like they were trolling for a lawsuit with the kid as bait.

The State represents violence in a concentrated and organized form. ~Mahatma Gandhi
The 'social contract' is to the politician what 'original sin' is to the priest. ~Don
The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today. ~Don
Americans are so enamored of equality they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.~Alexis de Tocqueville
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.~Unknown

I tend to blame the Feds for Don, actually.
If they'd get it right, we wouldn't need Don pointing out that they'd gotten it wrong.
~ Medievalist

This is not your grandfather's Evil Empire.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #21
Gretad08
just think about it

Gretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGretad08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
I'm not so sure about the bolded. It sounds to me like they were trolling for a lawsuit with the kid as bait.
You think they were trolling before the bite? Like "Hey lets take the kids to feed dolphins, and see if we can get somebody injured?" That type of trolling?

Or after the bite, like "Hey our daughter was viciously attacked by this ferocious beast. We demand compensation!"
Gretad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #22
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

DeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Reminds me of a story my father told me when I was a teen. Some parents wanted film of a bear licking their kid, so they smeared the kid's face and neck with honey and set him out near the woods. Sure enough, a bear showed up and started licking the kid's face and the kid was so terrified, he was frozen in place. And then the bear did what bears do to get more honey--he took a bite to rip open the hive.

All caught on film. My father said the parents weren't charged and the bear was hunted down and killed. I don't know if that's urban myth or fact, but it sounds about right.

But I don't buy that the parents aren't at fault here either. They forced the kid to do something she didn't want to, wasn't comfortable doing, all for the photo-op. They're just lucky nothing worse happened.

My only real upset is that, if/when they decide to sue, the jury's likely to side with them and give them far too much money.

Flamechild, the first anthology in the Children of the Vortex series, is now available here.
Stonechild is a free intro story to the Children of the Vortex series, now available here
DeleyanLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #23
Jean Marie
calm waters ahead

Jean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJean Marie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Kid as bait...good one, Don

Any parent that lets their kid get that close to a dolphin, to feed it...wait, that's Sea World's responsibility...oops. Geez, when I feed my cat a piece of chicken, she gets me w/ her teeth, not on purpose, but it hurts. I usually give it to her on the palm of my hand, and no problem, but w/ my fingers, I'm guaranteed a nip.

Dolphins are amazing creatures, but duh, they're wild. I suppose if you paid extra to feed them, then, oh well.

I hope the dolphin's not traumatized and that the parents showed remorse

To thine own self be true

current WIP (mystery/crime w/ supernatural twist)
Completed at long last

*Thanks, Jo*

Jean Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #24
backslashbaby
That's really my dog :)

backslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That dolphin thought he'd gotten the motherload! The girl was holding up the fish container to show her parents she was out, which was probably a really bad idea

That bite looks like it would hurt! The parents are all manipulating it for the camera instead of getting the poor girl an ice pack, though. That's the most disturbing part to me.

I wonder if the ER or quick clinic has to turn in every dolphin bite the same way they do for every dog bite ? I hope Animal Control comes out to Sea World the same way it does to a regular citizen

Did you just Godwin a 4 year old?
-- Celia Cyanide

I've walked these streets in the madhouse, asylum they can be
Where a wild-eyed misfit prophet on a traffic island stopped
And he raved of saving me

Please donate: http://www.karmakrew.com/outreachprograms.asp
backslashbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #25
missesdash
You can't sit with us!

missesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Everyone beat me to the TRUST NO DOLPHIN retort.

But seriously.
Dolphins are shady as fuck.
missesdash is offline   Reply With Quote