Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Discussion > Beta Readers, Mentors, and Writing Buddies
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 04:13 AM   #1
Undercover
I got it covered

Undercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Need a Mentor good with Showing vs. Telling

I desperately need help with my ms. I have a chance to revise and resubmit to a great publisher (will give details if interested.) I need help on my showing vs. telling. The editor says there's a bit too much of it. So if you're good at pointing it out, I would love to hear from you.

I'm hoping to get a fast worker too if that's possible. I can't commit to swapping a full ms. but I would be happy to critique the first three chapters. If this all works out, I will put you in my acknowledgements.

Story premise: Pen's addicted to a drug called "Fix" and sees a "ghostly" young man. She's desperately trying to quit and gets caught up in a windwhirl of problems. Also a murder mystery.

PM me if interested. Thanks

Disconnected
Undercover is offline   Reply With Quote