Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Politics & Current Events
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2012, 05:11 AM   #1
Maxinquaye
That cheeky buggerer

Maxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The Girl Scouts and the Inquisition

It appears that the Catholic Church has put the Girl Scouts under "scrutiny" with a special inquiry. Which, if I remember correctly from the American Nun-association, means that they're facing the Inquisition.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...holic-bishops/
Quote:
Long a lightning rod for conservative criticism, the Girl Scouts of the USA are now facing their highest-level challenge yet: an official inquiry by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.

At issue are concerns about program materials that some Catholics find offensive, as well as assertions that the Scouts associate with other groups espousing stances that conflict with church teaching. The Scouts, who have numerous parish-sponsored troops, deny many of the claims and defend their alliances.
I'm not too sure what the Girl Scouts have to do with the Catholic Church. Anyone know if they are Catholic?

The Catholic News Agency is, however, incensed. Not about the fact that the girls are being investigated, but that the Washington Post got it wrong.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/cw/post.php?id=626
Quote:
Numerous sources -- including former Girl Scouts , Scout leaders , and pro-life leaders -- have documented hundreds of examples of the Girl Scouts promoting pro-abortion and LGBT resources, recommending sexually explicit books and movies, highlighting pro-abortion leaders and lesbians as role models, partnering with LGBT and pro-abortion activist groups, including Planned Parenthood, and referring girls to pro-abortion organizations to learn about “advocacy ” (a pet word in the new Girl Scouts).
What's going on? Anyone know?
The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian Barnes
"Yes, of course we were pretentious — what else is youth for?"
----
My blog and site:
Max on Everything
Maxinquaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
muravyets
Old revolutionary

muravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The Girl Scouts of America is not a Catholic organization. However, churches do often host scout meetings, allowing local scout troops to use church meeting rooms (most churches have them) for regular scout meetings. For example, the troop I belonged met in the basement Sunday School room of our local United Congregationalist Church. The Boy Scouts met in a corresponding room in the Catholic Church across the street.

Apparently, the Catholic Church has decided that any organization they rent out a room to from time to time has to conform to whatever doctrinal hissy fit they feel like pulling at any given time.

Also apparently, not content with beating up on women in general and nuns in particular, they've decided it will strengthen their authority to pick on little girls.

Simple solution: The Girl Scouts of America should encourage regional chapters and individual troops to find non-Catholic meeting places. Problem solved.

Rule of thumb: Mura is not subtle.

The Grand Navigators, collaborative fantasy adventure party.
Cafe Muravyets, hang out of lazy writers.
Art: Portfolio and Studio Blog.
Me on Facebook.
muravyets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:20 AM   #3
Kitty Pryde
i luv you giant bear statue
AW Moderator

Kitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Girl Scouts are nondenominational. If the church wants to stop sponsoring local troops, they are surely welcome to do so. And don't forget that Girl Scouts recently affirmed one troop's decision to embrace transgender girls. A lot of conservatives were in all kinds of a snit over that. I think girl scouts are pretty LGBT-friendly--there are a lot of lesbians in teen and adult leadership roles within the organization. I think that's pretty natural for a group promoting female fellowship and not-excessively-feminine activities. If they tried to go the way of the Boy Scouts and kick out all the queers, I doubt they'd have enough people left to run things. And what with all the feminism, it also seems reasonable that there would be a pro-choice trend there as well.
Kitty Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:32 AM   #4
RichardGarfinkle
I was dead, to begin with
AW Moderator

RichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The Huffington Post had a long piece on this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1507133.html

One issue was this

Quote:
One of the long-running concerns is the Girl Scouts' membership in the 145-nation World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.

The association, known as WAGGGS, is on record as saying girls and young women "need an environment where they can freely and openly discuss issues of sex and sexuality." It also has called for increased access to condoms to protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
There does seem to be some sort of weird tone deafness going on. Going after nuns and girl scouts can make people look bad.

Overdue Considerations -- my blog

Now on Smashwords
RichardGarfinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:32 AM   #5
JohnnyGottaKeyboard
Who let this guy in...?

Location: On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter grew too loud...
JohnnyGottaKeyboard leaves trails of profuse coolnessJohnnyGottaKeyboard leaves trails of profuse coolnessJohnnyGottaKeyboard leaves trails of profuse coolnessJohnnyGottaKeyboard leaves trails of profuse coolnessJohnnyGottaKeyboard leaves trails of profuse coolness
The Catholic News Agency Story was a slog. And then I had to shower (again) just to get the slime off my skin. Was the author really arguing that someone condemning the murder of an abortion doctor was a black mark against them? When two paragraphs earlier she was insisting on the sanctity of life from "conception to natural death"?

Thank goodness the GSA is not a Catholic organization. They can and should (IMO) just thumb their noses at the pope and go.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:09 AM   #6
Don
All Living is Local

Don is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The Catholic Church is doing as smashing a job of promoting religion as legislators from Tennessee, Virginia and I forget where else have been doing promoting government. All I have to say is "Keep up the good work, authority figures!"

Economics puts parameters on people’s utopias. ~Peter Boettke
The 'social contract' is to the politician what 'original sin' is to the priest. ~Don
The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today. ~Don
The State represents violence in a concentrated and organized form. ~Mahatma Gandhi
The executive of the modern state is nothing but a committee for managing the common affairs of the whole bourgeoisie.~Karl Marx

I tend to blame the Feds for Don, actually.
If they'd get it right, we wouldn't need Don pointing out that they'd gotten it wrong.
~ Medievalist
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:29 AM   #7
Alessandra Kelley
Sophipygian
AW Moderator

Alessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
When I heard this I thought, if I were trying to make my organization look as eeeevil as possible, whom would I attack? Who is so defenseless, harmless, and generally beneficial as to make me look as bad as possible if I attack them?

Well, nuns, obviously.

And the Girl Scouts, sure.

What's next, baby ducks?

Alessandra Kelley, Fine Art, Illustration, and Egg Tempera Instruction
"Confessions of a Postmodern Pre-Raphaelite" -- my blog
Alessandra Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:46 AM   #8
Bookewyrme
Imagined half of it.

Bookewyrme is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookewyrme is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookewyrme is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookewyrme is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookewyrme is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookewyrme is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookewyrme is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookewyrme is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandra Kelley View Post

What's next, baby ducks?
Also puppies, kittens, and pretty soon they'll be strong-arming candy from babies too.
Bookewyrme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:37 AM   #9
Magdalen
Petulantly Penitent

Magdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
+1 for the thread title!
Old 05-14-2012, 07:44 AM   #10
Williebee
"Assume Good Intentions"
SuperModerator

Williebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"Mom! Mom! Guess what. I just earned my Surviving an Inquisition Badge!"

"There's a Voodoo Game on in the Crescent City. Pray for the Pawns."

Available now where all kinds of cool books are sold.
Kobo Kindle Nook iBook

More stories by Eldon Hughes -- "I Found A Knife"

Read the Newbie Guide.

"We're writers; we own our words. Please choose them to add light and not just heat."
Williebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:45 AM   #11
Magdalen
Petulantly Penitent

Magdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMagdalen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
. . . Who is so defenseless, harmless, and generally beneficial as to make me look as bad as possible if I attack them?

Well, nuns, obviously.

What's next, baby ducks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookewyrme View Post
Also puppies, kittens, and pretty soon they'll be strong-arming candy from babies too.
Darn, I can't think of anything cuter than candy-schmeared babies playing with kittens and puppies and ducks. . . omg, the Easter Bunny is next, I'm sure of it!!
Old 05-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
waylander
Who's going for a beer?

waylander is a candidate for sainthoodwaylander is a candidate for sainthoodwaylander is a candidate for sainthoodwaylander is a candidate for sainthoodwaylander is a candidate for sainthoodwaylander is a candidate for sainthoodwaylander is a candidate for sainthoodwaylander is a candidate for sainthood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalen View Post
omg, the Easter Bunny is next, I'm sure of it!!
As a pagan fertility symbol, of course it should be suppressed!!
Old 05-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #13
J.S.F.
practical experience, FTW

J.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJ.S.F. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Does this mean if I buy and eat their cookies I'm supporting gay rights?

You'd think the Catholic Church would clean up its own act first instead of picking on a group like this. Gimme a break already....
J.S.F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #14
evilrooster
Wicked chicken
AW Moderator

evilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
From the Washington Times link that Maxinquaye posted:

Quote:
“For us, there’s an overarching sadness to it,” Ms. Tompkins added. “We’re just trying to further girls’ leadership.”
Well, there's your problem. The Catholic hierarchy seems to have the screaming meemies about women taking any kind of leadership. I mean, those girls might grow up to be nuns.

It doesn't help that the Vatican is home to a fair few bishops who left the US just before the law could catch up with them. They sound like they're still emotionally invested in the US culture wars, and are now using the force of the church to pursue the conflict.

I keep wondering how long I can hold onto the hope that the church can be rescued from the hierarchy.

The capitalisation of historical terms is a matter of concern to many writers. The rule, though simple, requires and reveals the writer's judgment, opinions, and preconceptions, and should be applied with care:

1. Matters of absolute importance should be capitalised.
  2. Matters of no wider historical import should have only their proper nouns capitalised.
  3. Matters which the author not only considers insignificant, but wishes had never occurred, should have all words rendered in lower-case.
  4. If the writer looks upon history as a kind of fantastical territory, and wishes to assert either that it is wildly unlikely or highly distorted, all matters that can be considered nouns of any sort should be capitalised

B&W 2:14
evilrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #15
Shadow Dragon
the philosophical pegasus

Shadow Dragon should run for PresidentShadow Dragon should run for PresidentShadow Dragon should run for PresidentShadow Dragon should run for PresidentShadow Dragon should run for PresidentShadow Dragon should run for President
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilrooster View Post
I keep wondering how long I can hold onto the hope that the church can be rescued from the hierarchy.
The only thing that'll do that at this point is a mass exodus from the Catholic church and the formation of a new church by the leavers, like a Neo-Catholic Church, complete with a new pope.

Also, I agree that it is probably also about teaching girls that they can do more than just make babies and obey their husbands.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #16
Xelebes
Delerium ex Ennui

Xelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Dragon View Post
The only thing that'll do that at this point is a mass exodus from the Catholic church and the formation of a new church by the leavers, like a Neo-Catholic Church, complete with a new pope.

Also, I agree that it is probably also about teaching girls that they can do more than just make babies and obey their husbands.
American Catholic Church, like the Ukrainian Catholic Church.
Xelebes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #17
evilrooster
Wicked chicken
AW Moderator

evilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsevilrooster is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelebes View Post
American Catholic Church, like the Ukrainian Catholic Church.
The Ukranian Catholics are still in communion with Rome and share a pope with the rest of the world.

I can't see the current hierarchy consenting to any modern semi-schisms like that. Not on the left, anyway; they seem pretty OK with giving the "Roll back Vatican II" crowd a good deal more rope than strict conformance with stated doctrines would allow.

The capitalisation of historical terms is a matter of concern to many writers. The rule, though simple, requires and reveals the writer's judgment, opinions, and preconceptions, and should be applied with care:

2. Matters of no wider historical import should have only their proper nouns capitalised.
  3. Matters which the author not only considers insignificant, but wishes had never occurred, should have all words rendered in lower-case.
  4. If the writer looks upon history as a kind of fantastical territory, and wishes to assert either that it is wildly unlikely or highly distorted, all matters that can be considered nouns of any sort should be capitalised

Old 05-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #18
Williebee
"Assume Good Intentions"
SuperModerator

Williebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWilliebee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
It doesn't help that the Vatican is home to a fair few bishops who left the US just before the law could catch up with them. They sound like they're still emotionally invested in the US culture wars, and are now using the force of the church to pursue the conflict.
It would be very interesting to find some evidence of this.

Kobo Kindle Nook iBook

Read the Newbie Guide.

"We're writers; we own our words. Please choose them to add light and not just heat."
Old 05-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #19
evilrooster
Wicked chicken
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williebee View Post
It would be very interesting to find some evidence of this.
This article (admittedly in a very feminist-Catholic blog) discusses the matter in relation to the rebuke of the nuns. It points to America Magazine's coverage of the same issue, which quotes The Tablet (a British Catholic magazine; the article in question does not appear to be online).

The main name usually dropped is Cardinal Bernard Law, formerly of Boston. Other conservative American clergymen now in Rome and involved in this are Cardinal Raymond Burke, Cardinal James Stafford and Cardinal William Levada.

To be fair, having looked into it further, I see that it's not clear whether Cardinal Law left the US one step ahead of the constable, as is often alleged. So I apologize for that imputation.

What I do notice, being Catholic but not based in the US, is that the language that was used about the nuns had a distinctly American right-wing flavor. The particular way the statement uses the term "radical feminist", for instance, sounded intensely provincial and political.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #20
Williebee
"Assume Good Intentions"
SuperModerator

I just meant that, finding evidence that one or more priests were trying to use the Vatican to further their predilections, or attempt revenge on people/congregations who ran them out of the country would make for a hell of a story -- actually, it makes for a hell of a story prompt.

Kobo Kindle Nook iBook

Read the Newbie Guide.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:03 PM   #21
Monkey
Watching Bollywood action scenes.

Monkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
When I heard this I thought, if I were trying to make my organization look as eeeevil as possible, whom would I attack? Who is so defenseless, harmless, and generally beneficial as to make me look as bad as possible if I attack them?

Well, nuns, obviously.

What's next, baby ducks?
I just had to publicly say that I love this post.

Also, I don't think this is tone-deaf. I think it's spot-on in the current American climate. They're not calling it the "War on Women" for nothing...

Hey hey! Is anyone here going to be looking to get into shape after the holidays? Anyone want to experiment and play around with a little parkour, martial arts, or yoga? Want to train with me?

Acoustic guitar. This is absolutely beautiful: https://lonneys.bandcamp.com/album/s...sis-in-spheres
Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote