Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 08:29 AM   #176
swachski
fluffy..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think you got the punctuation wrong.

Utilizing. Little brother.

Into every life crap will fall. ó Anne Lamott

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 03-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #177
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hello!!! I have survived another day. Today I got to watch two older people begin the afternoon on opposite sides of the table, and by the time I clocked out, they were on top of each other. I won't give anymore visuals other than, at one point I believe the gentleman had his mouth around a body part of the lady's that I could not and did not want to identify.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #178
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Talking

Here. Feel. Free. To distribute these wherever you deem appropriate, throughout my writings.

???????????????????............................... ..........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,''''' '''''''''''''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::!!!!(((((((( ((((((())))))))))))))))))))

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 03-29-2012, 08:40 AM   #179
alleycat
Ho Ho . . . Ack! Ack!
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyd View Post
Hello!!! I have survived another day. Today I got to watch two older people begin the afternoon on opposite sides of the table, and by the time I clocked out, they were on top of each other. I won't give anymore visuals other than, at one point I believe the gentleman had his mouth around a body part of the lady's that I could not and did not want to identify.
Ah, spring, when an old fart's fancy turns to, uh, lust.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:42 AM   #180
Purple Rose

Purple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyd View Post

Thanks for your thoughtfulness, Syd. Glad you didn't provide more details. Some things really should be kept private. Really, these people should spend some time in a more conservative environment.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:42 AM   #181
CassandraW
I am NOT new

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
aww, thx much, dear Gail. 'Bout time you got back to us! Missed you. Hope all is well 'n you guys are all havin' fun on kazy's b-day! There's still lots o' s 'n confetti!

Awesome! I knew if I stopped in, there'd be a birthday cake for KLM.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:47 AM   #182
swachski
fluffy..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
Here. Feel. Free. To distribute these wherever you deem appropriate, throughout my writings.

???????????????????............................... ..........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,''''' '''''''''''''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::!!!!(((((((( ((((((())))))))))))))))))))
I'll remember that invitation.

Into every life crap will fall. ó Anne Lamott

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 03-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #183
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeah, right, spring. And summer, fall, winter, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays. . . .

Old 03-29-2012, 11:06 AM   #184
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavern08 View Post
* Whispering*

I see Kay is calling it a night.
Guess it's too late to cancel the Elvis impersonators and the Chippenhdale crew?

Nevermind me, I'm just here for the Chippendales.

Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday, Kay!

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #185
kenthepen

Elvis and the Chippendales? Why does that sound vaguely familiar? Maybe a movie I've seen?

Old 03-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #186
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I just got back from seeing Hunger Games. Not bad for a kiddo show. I might have to move up to adult films now.

Wait...that didn't sound right.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #187
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The adult stuff will only ruin your innocence. You can't watch those until you're at least in your fifties.

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #188
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ah, something to look forward to then.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #189
peydob
Banned

peydob is a glorious beacon of lightpeydob is a glorious beacon of light
Someone mentioned adult films right here right now?

Happy birthday kay and many happy returns!
Old 03-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #190
night-flyer
Roasting cows

It wasn't me, I'm behaving.

hmm...why does that sound familiar?

Quote:

Old 03-29-2012, 11:55 AM   #191
peydob
Banned

For some reason I think you're naughty.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #192
peydob
Banned

And my comp froze and I'm busting for a pee and c u l8r
Old 03-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #193
bettielee
Just a regular Fairy Princess

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
How about a mad hatter cake?!

Hope you had a great birfdays, Kay!

Currently NaNoing: The Heroine from Hampshire - gothic romance maybe... kinda

Twitter
Old 03-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #194
alleycat
Ho Ho . . . Ack! Ack!
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good morning, house of funners IV.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #195
andreea
Yeeeesss??

andreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Happy birthday, Kay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
It wasn't me, I'm behaving.

hmm...why does that sound familiar?
Now, that coming from you I belive. AC...not so much. :P

Nonsense can be found here.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #196
alleycat
Ho Ho . . . Ack! Ack!
SuperModerator

I'm a good kitty.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #197
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

Location: On Dasher, on Dancer, on Starscream. Starscream? Wait, what?
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Define good

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 03-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #198
alleycat
Ho Ho . . . Ack! Ack!
SuperModerator

It's too early in the day to be asking hard questions.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #199
andreea
Yeeeesss??

andreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What about now? Is it a better time now?

Nonsense can be found here.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #200
alleycat
Ho Ho . . . Ack! Ack!
SuperModerator

No.
Closed Thread