Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 01:14 AM   #1226
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
'n I'm a Well, almost! See y'all bee-havin'. Who wants s?
*adds to chocolate bunny collection*

thanks Susie!!
Old 04-10-2012, 01:16 AM   #1227
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
aww, that's a good add-on You're mo' than s dahlink nighty!

s

Please check out my book on this link. Thanks.
https://www.createspace.com/4742539
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=138688
HOF link: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8514909#post8514909
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...07#post7397507
verning is the only way to travel!
*Prelicks Suze - It's the next best thing to getting Laverned*
Old 04-10-2012, 01:26 AM   #1228
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What are piny horses?

Old 04-10-2012, 01:28 AM   #1229
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I was gonna ask that, but was afraid I'd be turned into one.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:29 AM   #1230
alleycat
I've fallen and I can't get up.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerbird View Post
Ohhh! Pick this one, pick this one!

John Wayne never rode a pink horse.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:07 AM   #1231
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I see a pink pony in your future . . .

*yawn*

Is that a shmoo threat? Haggis has shmooed me four times. I just got worse. Banning me's the only thing that might help. And people would miss me if you did that. Right, Susie?

Pssst, Susie -- here are a few more s for you. Didn't even pre-lick 'em!
Old 04-10-2012, 04:08 AM   #1232
night-flyer

I would've liked to have seen anyone say anything to him about it if he did.

(in response to AC)

As to Cassandra's post... i believe a grrrrrrrrrrrr...is coming.

I'm behavin'

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:27 AM   #1233
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Talking

I think a piny horse is one with one of those tree airfresheners hanging from the rearview mirror. . . .

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 04-10-2012, 04:30 AM   #1234
night-flyer

the piny horse has a rearview mirror? :O

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:38 AM   #1235
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I guess that's why the Duke never rode one.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:41 AM   #1236
Susie

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
*yawn*

Is that a shmoo threat? Haggis has shmooed me four times. I just got worse. Banning me's the only thing that might help. And people would miss me if you did that. Right, Susie?

Pssst, Susie -- here are a few more s for you. Didn't even pre-lick 'em!
Yes, Yes, I would 'n thank you for the s, Cass. 4 x's you say, that is a lot... (btw,I can be (have been) bribed w. chokolit).

HOF link: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8514909#post8514909

Last edited by Susie; 04-10-2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: added
Old 04-10-2012, 04:43 AM   #1237
night-flyer

It would definitely make those trail show competitions easier.

Quote:

Old 04-10-2012, 04:46 AM   #1238
Jehhillenberg
More like the queen of typos. Oops!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
(btw,I can be (have been) bribed w. chokolit).
And the persuasion continues...

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Old 04-10-2012, 04:47 AM   #1239
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quiet in here. Everyone have a chocolate hangover or what?

Old 04-10-2012, 04:52 AM   #1240
Susie

Yes, yes it does, Jeh. My basket of chokolit stash is a tad lower than last week. *Hint, hint* Who wants prelicks?

Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 AM   #1241
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Yes, Yes, I would 'n thank you for the s, Cass. 4 x's you say, that is a lot... (btw,I can be (have been) bribed w. chokolit).
*gives Susie a ten-pound slab of chocolate and two more s*

Well, yeah, it was four times, but two of them were to turn me into his ideal puppy lady, and once was to celebrate my thousandth post. Only one time was for being sassy. And now I slap Haggis all the time and he seems to like it. I figured Alleycat might, too.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:42 AM   #1242
Synonym
This too will come, someday...

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
He claims to get slapped often. I suppose he likes it or he'd modify his behavior?

Old 04-10-2012, 05:43 AM   #1243
kenthepen

Talking

Not if it's a type of OCD. . . .

Old 04-10-2012, 05:48 AM   #1244
Synonym

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Right. He can't help it...

Old 04-10-2012, 06:05 AM   #1245
kenthepen

Talking

Or maybe he's just the M in S&M.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #1246
Synonym

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
Or maybe he's just the M in S&M.
heh. Could be, but I doubt it!

Old 04-10-2012, 06:26 AM   #1247
Susie

Aww, thx much, Cass. Anyone else want to contribute to mah chokolit stash iz more than Always room for more - like Jello s s s!

Old 04-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #1248
Synonym

Sorry Susie. I sent most of the chokolit stash home with the rugrats. I have a few robin's eggs left, but there's not much chokolit in malted milk balls.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #1249
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Happy to oblige, Susie!! Here! No calories, I promise!

Old 04-10-2012, 06:39 AM   #1250
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
OMNOMNOM.

They look so delicious!

Meanwhile, I'm in a bad mood. There were 2 teenagers laughing conspiratorially outside the shops where I was having a smoke and a coffee, and then I felt something hit my backpack. I turned around and half-looked in their direction, not wanting to give them the satisfaction of pissing me off, but not wanting to just ignore it for the next barrage.

Went back into the shopping centre, looked at my backpack, and it turns out a bird had pooped on it - not an attack by teenagers after all. I'm not sure which is worse, really.

Grr.

Still, it's better than it landing in my coffee! :O
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Closed Thread