Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 07:34 AM   #76
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I could use some pie. A lot of pie. Preferably chocolate custard, with real whipped cream. Or a triple-layer german chocolate cake with extra pecans in the icing. You don't happen to have anything like that kicking around, do you?

The kee cat looks harmless. Drunk, but soft and fuzzy and harmless. I'll keep my eye out, though.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #77
night-flyer
flying around in the pumpkin patch

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
It's Be Nice to Cats Day!
Looks like it's drunken, couch potato cat day.

I may have to take over your modly job until you can sober up.

*goes to find Barney pics for AC's new avie*

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:00 AM   #78
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
DO IIIIIIT!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #79
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old 03-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #80
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Here's a Barney pic that fits him...

Barney from the Simpsons...or

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #81
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Aww Who needs some pats? Does the wittle AC need pats? A treat? Do you want a treat?

(I have no idea where this bravery is coming from)
Old 03-28-2012, 09:19 AM   #82
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You do know I have worse things in my arsenal than Barney?

Old 03-28-2012, 09:19 AM   #83
night-flyer

ha! Poor Syd is going to be a pink pony! Better you than me. :P

Quote:

Old 03-28-2012, 09:20 AM   #84
night-flyer

Quote:
You do know I have worse things in my arsenal than Barney?
Yeah, Syd!

Quote:

Old 03-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #85
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

I rejoice in the idea of me being a pink pony. There is nothing I would love more.

(reverse psychology!)
Old 03-28-2012, 10:03 AM   #86
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

I didn't say anything about a pink pony.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:08 AM   #87
night-flyer

*gives AC pie*

Quote:

Old 03-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #88
Purple Rose
practical experience, FTW

Purple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyd View Post
I rejoice in the idea of me being a pink pony. There is nothing I would love more.(reverse psychology!)
Really? really, reallyyyyy, Syd? I would've thought sex bomb is far more appealing!

ETA: Just saw the bit about reverse psychology. Two ETAs on the same day, on the same page. Sheesh! Time to crawl back into my hovel and hide until nightfall.

Last edited by Purple Rose; 03-28-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:15 AM   #89
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
*gives AC pie*
*puts a hold on changing n-f in to Carrot Top . . . nude*

Old 03-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #90
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Muahaha yes!
Old 03-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #91
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Too bad. That Carrot Top is some sex bomb!

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 03-28-2012, 10:25 AM   #92
night-flyer

Quote:
*puts a hold on changing n-f in to Carrot Top . . . nude*
OH CRIKEY!!

*reports post*

*takes cat's bottle away from him*

Quote:

Old 03-28-2012, 10:32 AM   #93
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

I said it was on hold. For now.

Pie!

Old 03-28-2012, 10:38 AM   #94
night-flyer

Not nice to hold that over somebody...(and by somebody, I mean me)

I hear that Ken really likes Carrot Top, though...

Quote:

Old 03-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #95
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nope. Purple Rose was the one what called him a sex bomb. Before AC named him.

Not only is she weird, but she's clairvoyant.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:43 AM   #96
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
I hear that Ken really likes Carrot Top, though...
I have one of the Village People for Ken.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #97
night-flyer

Quote:

Old 03-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #98
kenthepen

Golly, I don't know if I can live up to that "Macho Macho Man" image.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #99
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

It's fun to stay at the YMCA!

Old 03-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #100
Purple Rose

Purple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
Nope. Purple Rose was the one what called him a sex bomb. Before AC named him.

Not only is she weird, but she's clairvoyant.
Weirde, maybe. Clairvoyant, maybe but really Ken, the sex bomb reference was for Syd. Tom Jones wrote his great hit for her. Or maybe he didn't. Maybe some of us here on HoF simply dedicated that song to her. Maybe it wasn't "some of us" but "one of us" and maybe that one was me. I got plenty of support from other Funners and zero objection from Syd.

And that's what you missed on the previous episode volume of HoF.
Closed Thread