Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #5451
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I will write you a note.

Dear Judge Person,

NF isn't feeling well and frankly, even if she was, I would excuse her from this sham of an attempt for justice. Do your job.

Sincerely,
Syd the Fantastic.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #5452
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I was going to write you a note too, nf, but Syd got there first!

And hers is properly punctuated!

Mine was just a lot of roaring and jazz handing. It was mostly pictures.

ROAR

*jazz hands*
Old 05-23-2012, 11:02 AM   #5453
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I really want to see your note.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #5454
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Me too! I think it would go over well in court.

Great note, Syd. I'll copy it and send it to the courthouse right away. I'm sure the judge will say:

Who the hell is NF?

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:10 AM   #5455
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
LOL.

Maybe if you do *jazz hands* in court often enough, they'll stop summoning you on grounds of insanity?

I mean, when was the last time you saw a Muppet in court?
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Old 05-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #5456
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Muppets Go to Court...
somehow, that movie hasn't been made.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:24 AM   #5457
Cliff Face

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You know what I've been wondering?

What goes through the minds of the people who create toaster settings?

Seriously. My toaster goes up to 6.

3 is crispy. 4 is kind-of burnt, fairly black. I'm assuming 6 actually sets the toast on fire and burns your house down.

What's up with that?

/derail
Old 05-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #5458
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyd View Post
I really want to see your note.
Unpossible. I ate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Face View Post
You know what I've been wondering?

What goes through the minds of the people who create toaster settings?

Seriously. My toaster goes up to 6.

3 is crispy. 4 is kind-of burnt, fairly black. I'm assuming 6 actually sets the toast on fire and burns your house down.

What's up with that?

/derail
This is much like the whole excalibur business, Cliff. Only the true king may successfully use a toaster to brown his bread to perfection.

ROAR
Old 05-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #5459
Archerbird
Nightowl

Archerbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyd View Post
Muppets Go to Court...
somehow, that movie hasn't been made.
Courting Muppets!

Old 05-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #5460
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
LOL.

Maybe if you do *jazz hands* in court often enough, they'll stop summoning you on grounds of insanity?

I mean, when was the last time you saw a Muppet in court?
Never, but I have seen them in the loony bin and it's not a purty sight. I do not want to go back to the loony bin. Though I do visit the asylum often.

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #5461
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

I think zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...:...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

To Be Continued
Old 05-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #5462
alleycat
"Do we need tuna?"
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 05-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #5463
night-flyer

Not sure if we need all that drool to be continued...:P

goodnight Syd.

Quote:

Old 05-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #5464
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Goodnight, Syd.

Good morning, ac.

Good Will Hunting, everybody else.

ROAR
Old 05-23-2012, 11:59 AM   #5465
night-flyer

I'd hunt Will.

Quote:

Old 05-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #5466
alleycat
"Do we need tuna?"
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Good Will Hunting, everybody else.
I didn't like that movie very much. I kept wanting to kick Will's butt.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #5467
Archerbird
Nightowl

Archerbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I'd hunt Will.

I bet you would.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #5468
night-flyer

What's his name? I can't think of it! aarrrgh!

Quote:

Old 05-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #5469
Archerbird
Nightowl

He's hardly recognizable in rl

Old 05-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #5470
night-flyer

wth have you done, Archerbird?!

Quote:

Old 05-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #5471
Cliff Face

Is that Matt Damon?
Old 05-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #5472
Archerbird
Nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
What's his name? I can't think of it! aarrrgh!
Whose? Josh Kloss?

Quote:
Is that Matt Damon?
No, it's Josh Kloss, huh.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:21 PM   #5473
Cliff Face

Who is Josh Kloss?
Old 05-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #5474
Archerbird
Nightowl

Quote:
Who is Josh Kloss?
The guy in Good Will Hunting.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #5475
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Huh?

The guy in good will hunting is minnie driver.

ROAR
Closed Thread