Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #5226
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
If you find that Scrivener is too much, you could try the free version of Page Four.
Not too much as a bad thing. But it makes me want to geek out, finding location pictures for research. Creating character profiles for every person that appears. Reallly, it can only make it better. But time is not my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Is that like the Sun's page three?

ROAR
It's all ashes.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #5227
night-flyer
flying around in the pumpkin patch

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hello late night floozies.

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:07 AM   #5228
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hello, n-f. Have some mead.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:07 AM   #5229
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Y'ello dragon! I am looking at underground architecture. Come join me!
Old 05-21-2012, 11:13 AM   #5230
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Hello, n-f. Have some mead.
er...think I'll pass, but thanks. You couldn't offer me a Mounds or some pie, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyd View Post
Y'ello dragon! I am looking at underground architecture. Come join me!
Yellow to you, too, Syd. Sure, I'll join you. Oh, drats gotta get up early in the morning, so maybe not tonight, but it sounds interesting. Got me thinking of ants and worms.

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #5231
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Underground architecture should definitely interest a dragon. They like places like that to stash all their gold.

I learned that from reading the Hobbit.

ROAR
Old 05-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #5232
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The Hobbit is a very informative book.

Like, did you know that Elves can be a bit uppity? That'll come in handy one day.
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Old 05-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #5233
night-flyer

Gold? What gold? I have no gold, silly muppet.Nor any hobbits.

*sets muppet traps and covers cave entrance with branches, boulders, trees, tanks, airplanes, and chihauhau*

Quote:

Old 05-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #5234
Archerbird
Nightowl

Archerbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good Morning house of maggots. Speaking of maggots, one time when I was walking the oldest dog and she had to..hmmm.....hey, who's eating food right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
Back from the eclispse
You had an eclipse? That's impressive!

Old 05-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #5235
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Maggots? Why are we maggots?!
Old 05-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #5236
Archerbird
Nightowl

Archerbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyd View Post
Maggots? Why are we maggots?!
Because n-f was thinking of ants and worms. Maggots sounds better.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:50 AM   #5237
night-flyer

Sure blame it on me. :P

Quote:

Old 05-21-2012, 11:52 AM   #5238
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Ohh I get it
Old 05-21-2012, 11:52 AM   #5239
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We should get t-shirts printed.

'We blame NF!'

ROAR
Old 05-21-2012, 11:55 AM   #5240
Archerbird
Nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
Sure blame it on me. :P

Old 05-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #5241
night-flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
We should get t-shirts printed.

'We blame NF!'

ROAR
You're just trying to keep the blame off of you. I'm sure your prancing is at fault here, somehow. Prancing is the root of all evil.

Quote:

Old 05-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #5242
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's all n-f's fault.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #5243
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

It is is all......Archer, Rob, and Ac's fault!

But never Syd
Old 05-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #5244
alleycat
Beware.
SuperModerator

No mead for you!

Old 05-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #5245
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

I prefer vodka
Old 05-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #5246
night-flyer

Quote:
It's all n-f's the cat's fault.
FIFY

And now I shall go into a coma, cuz fixing stuff makes me tired and I have to get up in four hours and go to hell for a ten hour sentencing. :/

goodnight floozies, try to behave

Quote:

Old 05-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #5247
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Night, night!

*dream jazz hands*
Old 05-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #5248
Cliff Face

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Cooking lesson of the day:

Don't put something in the oven, then try to hook up a TV to a set-top box and DVD player.

Case in point: Mum just "cooked" a pizza that is very black now, and probably inedible.

This has been "Cooking With Cliff's Mum". Stay tuned - next we have "How to microwave something that should only ever go in the oven."

Exciting stuff!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #5249
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

I have a friend who actually microwaved a frozen pizza once, still in the plastic wrapper, and then tried to eat it.

ROAR
Old 05-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #5250
Cliff Face

LOL.

Nanna once cooked a leg of pork or something in a portable oven. Only she had left the plastic on it...

Nobody ate it, because it was obvious what had happened by the smell it emitted when the oven door opened. Whoops.

But I'm sure a Muppet such as yourself could eat plastic and not mind.
Closed Thread