Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #3476
alleycat
Just hanging out.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I could turn him in to Prince William. With or without pants.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #3477
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
s You make changin' avi's look so easy, ac. I know we all appreciate it! s! s/tunas 4 Uz and all!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #3478
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Mr. T is an improvement, and the pink feathers scream egocentric muppet. Win!

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 04-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #3479
alleycat
Just hanging out.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I just hope he doesn't start whining. I can't take it when he does that.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #3480
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ahhh, be it ever so humble.

*grabs cake*

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:15 PM   #3481
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
There. I am fully and completely caught up.

NF: Watch out for those thugs.

Rob: Ummm dude.

Gail and Rosie: Happy Mothering day (a wee bit late)

Susie: Lurve you!

Lavern: So happy for your picnic/cook out.

AC: You're right, Mr. T is an improvement.

Cliff: Hope you got your speakers figured out.

And to Duchess, Kayleamay and Cass: Happy Monday!!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:05 AM   #3482
Susie

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
aww, Syd, youz da greatest! Lurves you 'n all mah granchittlens! s Put in yo' prelick orders now.l
Old 05-01-2012, 12:53 AM   #3483
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Drink yo' milk, mother-lovers!

ROAR
Old 05-01-2012, 12:59 AM   #3484
CassandraW
ill-tempered shrew

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
For So. Long. I've waited for an opportunity to share this video. And what with the Muppet being Mr. T, and all this mother talk, it just couldn't be a better time.

http://youtu.be/7_rBidCkJxo
Old 05-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #3485
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
For So. Long. I've waited for an opportunity to share this video. And what with the Muppet being Mr. T, and all this mother talk, it just couldn't be a better time.

My soul died a little from watching that.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 05-01-2012, 01:48 AM   #3486
CassandraW
ill-tempered shrew

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
My soul died a little from watching that.

Pffft. Your soul's been dead since you walked into the Cabaret.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:06 AM   #3487
Archerbird
Nightowl

Archerbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsArcherbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good morning/evening/night, house.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:09 AM   #3488
L.J.
Liza Jane Doesn't Live Here Anymore

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

hahaha That was so dumb. But do you think it'd do any good to send it to my 22 year old son?
Old 05-01-2012, 02:20 AM   #3489
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

Oh, Cass---that's just sooo wrong!! Which background singer/dancer were you? Tell the truth!

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #3490
alleycat
Just hanging out.
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Drink yo' milk, mother-lovers!

ROAR
I pity the fool who doesn't love his mother.

Or grandma.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:13 AM   #3491
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
you had me at 'pity the fool'

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 05-01-2012, 03:15 AM   #3492
alleycat
Just hanging out.
SuperModerator

Old 05-01-2012, 03:34 AM   #3493
Susie

lol Cass! Thx for sharin'. You getz s! s 4 all!

ac! No one here's an idiot. Maybe on occasion smart-challenged. hehee.

Last edited by Susie; 05-01-2012 at 03:36 AM. Reason: added
Old 05-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #3494
alleycat
Just hanging out.
SuperModerator

Key Lime pie, anyone?

Old 05-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #3495
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think I'll have a beer, thanks.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:36 AM   #3496
alleycat
Just hanging out.
SuperModerator

I have some beer in the fridge. You're welcome to have one, or two, or three. It will probably go past the freshness date before I drink it. I mostly get beer for friends.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:55 AM   #3497
CassandraW
ill-tempered shrew

Oddly enough, I was just about to open a beer. Have a homemade pizza baking now, and beer seems like right thing to go with it.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:59 AM   #3498
alleycat
Just hanging out.
SuperModerator

Pizza and beer?

Uh, forgot what I said.

I like making homemade pizza. I just ordered a new book on making pizza just so I'd have some recipes in one place. I probably didn't really need it, and I have a "recipe file" on my computer.

Here lately I've been trying out new Mexican recipes.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:26 AM   #3499
bettielee
Just a regular Fairy Princess

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So. Glad. To be. Home.

Gah.

Long day was long.

Currently NaNoing: The Heroine from Hampshire - gothic romance maybe... kinda

Twitter
Old 05-01-2012, 06:27 AM   #3500
bettielee
Just a regular Fairy Princess

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
oh, and I stopped at the store on the way home - for two things. Ended up spending like $40. Oh well. I'm sure I needed those sweet potato french fries... and the pizza... and the sandwich for dinner - I had to get that.

and the Snickers Ice Cream Bars.

Currently NaNoing: The Heroine from Hampshire - gothic romance maybe... kinda

Twitter
Closed Thread