Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 12:37 PM   #2851
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Dragon says, "Bite me."

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #2852
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm telling Nature!!!
Old 04-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #2853
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Tattletail

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #2854
night-flyer

Okay I'm promised someone that I'd put my ugly school pic up on fb, just wanted to test out your reactions first. lol. After that, I'm going to go catch up on a few shows and then call it a night or morning...whatever.

I know you guys wanted to hear my schedule for the night.

later funners.

Quote:

Old 04-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #2855
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Night, night!

Happy dragon dreams!

*jazz hands*
Old 04-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #2856
alleycat
Here I come to save the day...
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good morning, house of weird dreams.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #2857
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Morning, ac.

You look like you had your weetabix.

ROAR
Old 04-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #2858
alleycat
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sorry, I don't understand English English.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:46 PM   #2859
Purple Rose
practical experience, FTW

Purple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
Sorry, I don't understand English English.
Wicked!

I miss being in Bali where we had Bahasa subtitles for all English language (including American) TV series and movies. Here in Singapore, all subtitles are in Chinese. I find it hard to understand American sometimes and every now and then I have to ask my husband to translate a word or phrase I did not get into English for me. Or I have to rewind a little and try to listen more carefully.

Bring on English English, I say!
Old 04-24-2012, 02:52 PM   #2860
alleycat
SuperModerator

English English is too English for me.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #2861
alleycat
SuperModerator

I feel like misbehavin'.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #2862
regdog
Kreon Sideswipe
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Okay, go for it

My Blog-Updated on 7/18/14 Food Allergies

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 04-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #2863
alleycat
SuperModerator

The perfect breakfast for Lavern, includes stone-ground grits.

Available at the Loveless Cafe.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #2864
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Is that Americanese?

*capers*
Old 04-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #2865
alleycat
SuperModerator

You wouldn't be capering after eating that breakfast.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #2866
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Do you know why I don't have my mug as an avatar?

It's because it says 'I love spreadsheets' on it.

ROAR
*cough* nerd *cough*

Stained Glass in the Night Blog / Twitter

Among the Stars in Sci Fi/Fantasy SYW
Old 04-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #2867
alleycat
SuperModerator

Speaking of which . . . I need to work on a spreadsheet today.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #2868
alleycat
SuperModerator

Remember, it's less than two weeks until No Pants Day! So, get out there and don't buy pants.

Way to go, girls! That's the spirit.

It's also apparently Wear Ugly Shoes Day. Whatever.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:26 PM   #2869
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You actually expect us to wait a whole two weeks?

Old 04-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #2870
alleycat
SuperModerator

Well, the official No Pants Day is the first Friday in May, but it's always No Pants Day in GSHoFF.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #2871
night-flyer

the lot of ya- nothing but a bunch of exhibitionists.

Quote:

Old 04-24-2012, 04:37 PM   #2872
alleycat
SuperModerator

I felt pretty.

Then she slapped me.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #2873
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
the lot of ya- nothing but a bunch of exhibitionists.
*pets Night's tail*

Pants Optional isn't a state of undress, its a state of mind... a lifestyle... a FREESTYLE!

*gets naked and runs around thread*

Old 04-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #2874
Purple Rose
practical experience, FTW

Purple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPurple Rose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I felt pretty.

Then she slapped me.

Rightly so. Hrrrrmph!
Old 04-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #2875
night-flyer

hmm... Abby, don't come crying to me when you end up with fleas in places you never had fleas before...

just sayin' with a muppet and a cat in here all day these things can happen.

Quote:

Closed Thread