Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #2626
Synonym
This too will come, someday...

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Can I watch him try to walk when you're finished Westie?

Old 04-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #2627
SWest
What did I come out here for...

SWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSWest is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Of course, poopsies are so comfortable and happy once they've been dried, they just lie quietly on the floor for hours...

Wish Me Away

Ours is characteristically the kind of if-it-isn't-this-it-has-to-be-that, dichotomized, either/or thinking that philosophers from earlier times have cautioned can lead to a simplistic misreading of reality. And, indeed, psychologists today have discovered it is the mark of a lower or less psychologically evolved stage of cognitive and emotional development. - Riane Eisler

I couldn't be here in spirit, so I came in person. - Red Buttons
Old 04-22-2012, 11:37 PM   #2628
alleycat
Ahoy! Chips ahoy!
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm behaving.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:52 PM   #2629
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm finally going to see Hunger Games today, hopefully!!!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:24 AM   #2630
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yo' welcome dahlink nighty! So glad you're home 'n keep feelin' better. Yep, my tongue is now antib'd for your dinin' pleasure ewww. hehee. s s s!

non-antibioticed for others s s s!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #2631
alleycat
Ahoy! Chips ahoy!
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
n-f can't have cake right now.

She said I should eat her share.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #2632
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyd View Post
I'm finally going to see Hunger Games today, hopefully!!!
Congrats! I loved it.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:02 AM   #2633
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Can to have cake!!

get your own pre-licked, antibiotic filled cakes, AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I just schmooed n-f.

That should perk her right up.
Why yes you did... , at least it wasn't an evil schmooing.

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:27 AM   #2634
alleycat
Ahoy! Chips ahoy!
SuperModerator

Oh, sorry. Maybe I misunderstood.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:33 AM   #2635
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
...about cake? Or the avie?

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:35 AM   #2636
alleycat
Ahoy! Chips ahoy!
SuperModerator

Well, the cake.

Perhaps you haven't noticed what the nurse is holding.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:48 AM   #2637
GailD
Plotting the breakthrough...

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Well, the cake.

Perhaps you haven't noticed what the nurse is holding.
An icing syringe. Oh, you smart kee-kat!

I'm not sure if the words are 'We went bananas while you were gone' or 'We were bananas...' Either way, I think it fits.

New blog - Jumping Genres. (Updated August 14)

Old 04-23-2012, 01:58 AM   #2638
night-flyer

Yes, I noticed AC, but it looked bent so I'm like yay. AC thinks I'm tough.

Aw, love the cake, Gail!!!! Thank you! It's good to be home- here and at AW in the HoF.

Quote:

Old 04-23-2012, 03:59 AM   #2639
Susie

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
aww, that's sooooo sweet Gail! What a peach you all are! 'n that's a great thing. I've already pre-licked yo' piece, nighty 'n sprinkled fairy dragon dust on it for good luck s s
Old 04-23-2012, 04:27 AM   #2640
CassandraW
Baby and me

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Another get-well cake for Nighty...because you can never have too many s.

No one will believe this, but I've actually been hard at work today (for a change).
Old 04-23-2012, 05:59 AM   #2641
night-flyer

Great cake Cassandra, thank you!<3

Quote:

Old 04-23-2012, 06:09 AM   #2642
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I'm behaving.
I believe I have direct proof here that you are not.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 04-23-2012, 06:10 AM   #2643
Synonym

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
ROTFLMAO...cute outfit Haggis!

Old 04-23-2012, 06:14 AM   #2644
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
:|

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 04-23-2012, 06:16 AM   #2645
night-flyer

oh crap...poor evil chihuey!!

Quote:

Old 04-23-2012, 06:17 AM   #2646
Synonym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
:|
Got a date?

Old 04-23-2012, 06:21 AM   #2647
CassandraW
Baby and me

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I believe I have direct proof here that you are not.

Haggis my sweet! What has that horrible cat done to you?

*weeps*
Old 04-23-2012, 06:23 AM   #2648
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Haggis my sweet! What has that horrible cat done to you?

*weeps*
I...I don't understand. I'm a good Chihuey. I never cause any trouble. Why would anybody ever do this to me?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 04-23-2012, 06:26 AM   #2649
CassandraW
Baby and me

Quote:
I...I don't understand. I'm a good Chihuey. I never cause any trouble. Why would anybody ever do this to me?

It...it ain't right. It just ain't right, I tell ya.

At the very least, he could've given you a more stylish outfit.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:27 AM   #2650
Susie

hey, all! Glad yer all here 'n that someone let Haggis outta da toilet is way cool That's some Cass hahaha! Have a great night! No, s Haggis, you are loved!!! And I have to admit, you look kinda cute! s s s for yoU!

Last edited by Susie; 04-23-2012 at 06:30 AM. Reason: added
Closed Thread