Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 05:38 AM   #2526
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Face View Post
The cattle better watch out.

the cows could crawl and still beat me. I'll have to find a mortally wounded one.

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:39 AM   #2527
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Pick off the weak and the old NF, you need your sustenance.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:41 AM   #2528
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

They may pick me off...

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:45 AM   #2529
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'd stay away from charging bulls for the next few days, if I were you.

Oh, I know! Find a farm with a milking shed. Stationary cows, plus all the farmers you can eat!
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Old 04-21-2012, 05:45 AM   #2530
alleycat
I make my own fun.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I have Hershey Nuggets for you . . .

Old 04-21-2012, 05:46 AM   #2531
alleycat
I make my own fun.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Face View Post
I'd stay away from charging bulls for the next few days, if I were you.
I once faced down a very large, very angry bull.

That was in my "brave but stupid" youth. Now I'm just stupid.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:50 AM   #2532
night-flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
Is there an echo in here?
*swaps gowns with the Duchess and sends her out into the world*

Quote:

Old 04-21-2012, 05:52 AM   #2533
night-flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I once faced down a very large, very angry bull.

That was in my "brave but stupid" youth. Now I'm just stupid.

me too! And i'll have a mounds, please. I kicked that bull in the head right between his horns. I bet he thought it was a fly.

Quote:

Old 04-21-2012, 05:55 AM   #2534
alleycat
I make my own fun.
SuperModerator

Oh, I do have Mounds too, as a matter of fact.

I, uh, sort of forgot about them.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #2535
night-flyer

then clearly you didn't care about the little mounds, that's it, send 'em all to me. I'll take care of them.

Quote:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:29 AM   #2536
Synonym
This too will come, someday...

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Excellent choice NF. Mounds are good for healing. Anything that tastes that yummy-licious must be good for something!

Old 04-21-2012, 06:34 AM   #2537
night-flyer

I agree. stick a mounds on a cow's head with a stamp and slap him in the mail for me. I'll be waiting.

Quote:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:34 AM   #2538
alleycat
I make my own fun.
SuperModerator

In this particular case, I would give you all my Mounds candy bars, n-f.

Just this once, since you're in the hospital.

Don't expect me to be this generous ever again.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:46 AM   #2539
night-flyer

aw, aren't you sweet- oh yeah, you're a strawberry. send 'em to BSA Hospital to the girl with no blood. Everyone knows who I am here.

Quote:

Old 04-21-2012, 06:48 AM   #2540
alleycat
I make my own fun.
SuperModerator

By the way, the "strawberry cat" is courtesy of SaraP.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:01 AM   #2541
Synonym

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's cute AC. Kind of making me hungry too...

Little story of something I saw today. I had a package and a postcard for a customer. The package would fit in the box, but it was a little too long. And their 3-year-old little boy was outside so...I didn't want to get out and go up to the house. (God knows what kind of excitement that might stir up, let alone keeping track of the tyke when I got ready to leave.) I stuck the package in the box on top of the card and figured it would hold it till mom got the mail. Little did I count on the ingenuity of a 3 YO boy...

I noticed that he made a bee-line for his Tonka dump-truck when I pulled up, but I didn't make the connection until I watched the little devil in my rearview mirror. He 'drove' his truck down to the mailbox, stood in the bed and began unloading the mailbox. I have a feeling they'll never find that postcard.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:30 AM   #2542
night-flyer

oh that Sara, she was probably in search of a sugar high when she came across that, she's such a wild one.

Quote:

Old 04-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #2543
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I found one a them stationery cows Cliff was talking about. Wrote a "Be Well" note on it and dropped it in the mail.

((((((((N-F)))))))))

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 04-21-2012, 08:24 AM   #2544
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hope yo' feelin' much better, nighty 'n can be home very soon! Just make sure the docs give you a clean bill of health! You deserve that 'n tell 'em how much your Grandma Suse 'n the gang here worry 'bout you, k. s s!

hey, all. Hope you'll all have a good weekend, s!

Please check out my book on this link. Thanks.
https://www.createspace.com/4742539
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=138688
HOF link: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8514909#post8514909
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...07#post7397507
verning is the only way to travel!
*Prelicks Suze - It's the next best thing to getting Laverned*
Old 04-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #2545
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nooo want NF's hospital gowns! NOOO. I went through that when I gave birth to my daughter. Air conditioning, not needed!
Rest, NF. Hope you're up to charring soon.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #2546
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
C'mon peeps, I've been waitin all night for you to wake up!
Old 04-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #2547
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I've been indulging in youtube and writing.

I love music videos. Can't get enough of them. Okay, that's not true - some bands I don't like, so I don't want to watch their videos.
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Old 04-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #2548
Susie

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
good mornin' all. How's our nighty? Hope doing better and can go home very soon! s s!

Hope you all have a good weekend! s s!

HOF link: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8514909#post8514909

Last edited by Susie; 04-21-2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: added
Old 04-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #2549
Susie

Roses are red
Violets are blue.
Let's all par-tay
Cuz it's MrW's birthday - Whohoo!

Here's s s s s s mo' s! Let's all give him s reppies 'n s and he does like those s

Old 04-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #2550
Synonym

For MrW, when he gets back...

Closed Thread