Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Young Adult
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #2826
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

lisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admiration
I am shipping Harry/Olivia and Dougie/Ruth already, even though I know nothing about them yet.

ETA: Dinner.
Untitled - MG Fantasy - Resting
Sherlock Holmes' Apprentice - MG Historical Mystery - Writing the first draft

Reading:
"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" - JK Rowling

Twitter
Tumblr
lisalulu09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #2827
Thalia
better off with a really good lie

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
OKAY.

Today I will do my homework, and then get back to Sherlockettes. I haven't touched Sherlockettes in over two weeks. Not good.

-E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
Thalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:51 PM   #2828
Elysium
believe

Location: In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvania other times
Elysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey everyone!

UNFAIR
A Dark Retelling of Snow White
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #2829
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

lisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admiration
Hey, Ely.

I haven't touched my novels in ages.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 04-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #2830
Elysium
believe

Elysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I have been world building and reading. My map is taking a long time to draw but...it's only because I'm a perfectionist hehe.

UNFAIR
Old 04-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #2831
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

I'm getting into this Glee: UK thing.

Fantasy TV shows FTW.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 04-23-2012, 12:54 AM   #2832
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

Taylor_Writes has a spectacular auraTaylor_Writes has a spectacular aura
Okay. I'm going to sit down and read MAAH. I am not as far into it as I would like to be. So far, so good.
Taylor_Writes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:01 AM   #2833
Thalia

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
Thanks, Tay! How far are you?

Old 04-23-2012, 01:24 AM   #2834
Thalia

You know you're a procrastinator when you've already made a cover for all your current WIPs, so you come up with a new one to make a cover for it.

The Result:

Old 04-23-2012, 01:30 AM   #2835
Horserider
Ever onward

Horserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nice one, Tally!

I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right. ~The Book Thief

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:
Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Horserider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:43 AM   #2836
Zoealea
Mmmm, caffeine.

Zoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolness
Hey, everyone!

Detachable (NaNo novel)-
1.6k/50k

Zoealea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:53 AM   #2837
Zoombie
Vengeful Crystaline Hawk 45C
AW Moderator

Zoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Time to work on Luna's Lament!

Shard Series: Worldshard (being beta'd), Lifeshard (done!), Soulshard (Done!), Peaceshard (43k/80k)

Invasion 2071 (With Editors)

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

BUY MY BOOK HERE!
Zoombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:53 AM   #2838
Thalia

Thanks, HR!

Now I kinda want to write it...

Old 04-23-2012, 01:59 AM   #2839
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

Chapter four, I think? Emil is drawing the characters of Alice in Wonderland.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:18 AM   #2840
Elysium
believe

Tally - That is one GORGEOUS cover. Looks like the kind of book I'd want to read, if you ever decide to write it.

UNFAIR
Old 04-23-2012, 02:20 AM   #2841
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

It seems intriguing.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:39 AM   #2842
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

I WOULD READ ANYTHING SHE WROTE

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 04-23-2012, 02:43 AM   #2843
Thalia

Thanks, Lisa

Ooh, you're near the end of chaper 4, Tay! I'll give you a spoiler: next chapter, things start getting creepy.

Thanks, guys!

Old 04-23-2012, 02:45 AM   #2844
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

I LOVE YOU.

I just found out that I can access old purchases on the iTunes Store to redownload them. This is good. The importing thing is slow and not working right now.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 04-23-2012, 02:50 AM   #2845
Thalia

Love ya too <3

Meeting my friend for dinner. Hurry up, girl, we're gonna miss the early bird special!

Old 04-23-2012, 02:52 AM   #2846
lm728
i'm baaaacccckkkkkk

lm728 has a golden reputationlm728 has a golden reputationlm728 has a golden reputationlm728 has a golden reputationlm728 has a golden reputationlm728 has a golden reputation
Do yall go visit the TWFT site anymore or has the thread and the site become separate entitites now?
lm728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:54 AM   #2847
Elysium
believe

TILTTTT! <3

And I didn't know the site was still running.

UNFAIR
Old 04-23-2012, 02:55 AM   #2848
Parametric
phoenix blazing

Parametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Me either.
Parametric is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:59 AM   #2849
lm728
i'm baaaacccckkkkkk

lm728 has a golden reputationlm728 has a golden reputationlm728 has a golden reputationlm728 has a golden reputationlm728 has a golden reputationlm728 has a golden reputation
oh, awk. it's just me and race now--we switched to a domain (so it's the same addy without 'wordpress' in it).
lm728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:15 AM   #2850
Elysium
believe

Checking it out now. Wow...it's been a really long since I've been on the TWFT website.

UNFAIR