Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Young Adult
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2012, 02:10 AM   #2726
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

Taylor_Writes has a spectacular auraTaylor_Writes has a spectacular aura
I agree with Lisa
Taylor_Writes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:27 AM   #2727
Parametric
phoenix blazing

Parametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You're very kind.
Parametric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:36 AM   #2728
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

lisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admiration
I want your hair. *______*
Untitled - YA Epic Fantasy - Writing the first draft

Reading:
"The Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and his Boy" - CS Lewis

Twitter
Tumblr
lisalulu09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:41 AM   #2729
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
hey everyone. Have you guys seen the show Touch? Its absolutely amazing i'm catching up right now. This is my third one in a row. I want to write a book like it. Like 4-5 totally different strangers who end up some how connected in the most insane ways.

I've been fiddling around with that idea since i was about 14 and watched this one movie i think it was called 11:15. But it was awesome. Although i really dont think i have the skills to pull off something as awesome as Touch.

Anyway how is everyone today?
WiP Editing first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
amlptj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:49 AM   #2730
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

lisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admiration
Hi, Tally. I'm good.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 04-21-2012, 03:00 AM   #2731
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
hahahahah Do you mean Ally?

I'm so tired.... I really need to sleep but i'm really hungry too.

Today has just not been a good day. After all that work on my take home test a few kids were like "Could we hand it in monday."

If i asked that he would have laughed at me, but no, he told them "Sure no problem" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I just spent the last three nights barely sleeping in hopes of figuring out what the hell to do and you give them a whole weekend to CATCH UP! NOOOOOOOO!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!
WiP Editing first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
amlptj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:01 AM   #2732
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

Yeah, I meant Ally...

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 04-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #2733
KarlaErikaCal
YA romance writer in love with love

KarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think you're pretty too, Para!

Can I PM you my 2-sentence, 80-word pitch for my WIP, Para? Entering a pitch contest to win a query critique!

I LOVE TOUCH. Fave show ever next to Once Upon a Time.
GOODREADS

WIPs:
TATTOO LOVE - 14.8K

KarlaErikaCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #2734
Thalia
better off with a really good lie

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
NO SHE MEANS ME I WAS SECRETLY HERE

Hah, no, I just got home from school.

Okay, almost almost almost done MAAH!

ETA: I agree wholeheartedly on the Para-being-pretty front!

-E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
Thalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:04 AM   #2735
Parametric
phoenix blazing

Parametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm not sure why we're on this topic, but I like it!
Old 04-21-2012, 03:05 AM   #2736
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

YAY, TALLY.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 04-21-2012, 03:07 AM   #2737
KarlaErikaCal

KarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Para - Ack, did I bury your name too deep into my request? I'd like thoughts on my 2-sentence, 80-word pitch, if that's okay!
GOODREADS

WIPs:
TATTOO LOVE - 14.8K

Old 04-21-2012, 03:11 AM   #2738
Parametric
phoenix blazing

I repped you already! Psh. Keep up.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:14 AM   #2739
Elysium
believe

Location: In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvania other times
Elysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Go Tally! That's great.

UNFAIR
A Dark Retelling of Snow White
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:15 AM   #2740
KarlaErikaCal

Oops! Sorry! I hardly check my User CP when the thread is active and simply refreshing the page is enough to find something new! haha

Sending it in a moment - tweaking it a bit again!

ETA: YAY Tally! Skimmed and missed that.
GOODREADS

WIPs:
TATTOO LOVE - 14.8K

Old 04-21-2012, 03:16 AM   #2741
Thalia

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
Like, 500 words, give or take. And then OFF TO AGENTS IT GOES.

And I can go back to my lovely Sherlockettes.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:18 AM   #2742
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

DOUBLE YAY.

SO MUCH YAY YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 04-21-2012, 03:23 AM   #2743
Thalia

Doesn't mean they'll WANT it, though. Just means they'll get it.

WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:24 AM   #2744
Elysium
believe

Location: In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvania other times
Elysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
They're going to want it, Tally. MAAH is SO amazing.

UNFAIR
A Dark Retelling of Snow White
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:32 AM   #2745
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

WHAT ELY SAID.

ETA: I am going to go to bed now. 'Night, guys.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 04-21-2012, 04:09 AM   #2746
Thalia

YOU GUYS MAD AS A HATTER IS OFFICIALLY 60K.

YAYZ.

ETA: Thanks, guys! *blushes*

Old 04-21-2012, 04:14 AM   #2747
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

Taylor_Writes has a spectacular auraTaylor_Writes has a spectacular aura
I've seen so many ads for Touch, I'm going to start to watch it. I've been meaning to lately, but I've kept forgetting... Thanks, Ally, for bringing that up! :p

(Post count is 1818... I find that odd and cool and everything... :p)
Taylor_Writes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:28 AM   #2748
Thalia

Mad As A Hatter has just hit the inboxes of TWO AGENTS!

You know what? I feel good, and I think I might send out a few queries now.

ETA: NO WAIT Taylor wanted it so I shall send it to you too!

Old 04-21-2012, 04:28 AM   #2749
KarlaErikaCal

GO WATCH IT TAYLOR. IT'S SO AWESOME!

YAY TALLY! GO FOR IT
GOODREADS

WIPs:
TATTOO LOVE - 14.8K

Old 04-21-2012, 04:30 AM   #2750
Horserider
Ever onward

Horserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
YAY TALLY!

I haven't watched Touch yet but I'm thinking about making it one of my summer shows.

I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right. ~The Book Thief

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:
Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Horserider is offline   Reply With Quote