Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Horror
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #6251
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*steals BW's popcorn*

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #6252
BigWords
Geekzilla

BigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I would expect no less...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
Dude, I am not that flexible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #6253
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Debbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by DL Hegel View Post
If you rep him pretty girl pictures, he responds usually. I don't know why.
*takes notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
*steals BW's popcorn*

Hi Night
Old 05-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #6254
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
crap who could eat popcorn after that?! Youz blinded me!

*eats popcorn*

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #6255
BigWords
Geekzilla

BigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
There's a damn fine TMI comment I could make in response to that, Night.

Probably best I shuffle off to see if the shops are open so I can get my morning coffee...

Quote:
Quote:
The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #6256
night-flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWords View Post
There's a damn fine TMI comment I could make in response to that, Night.
And this is suppose to surprise me? :P

yes, coffee is a good thing, go get you some coffee.

Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 09:46 AM   #6257
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Debbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
crap who could eat popcorn after that?!
Quote:

*eats popcorn*

mmm hmm.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #6258
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:
And this is suppose to surprise me? :P

yes, coffee is a good thing, go get you some coffee.

I like the way us Hounds order each other around.

Someone tell me to go to bed.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #6259
night-flyer

no.

then I'll be left all alone.

Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 09:55 AM   #6260
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Bummer.

I'll put my fingers to bed, watch you post, then respond in the morning.

Howzat sound???

Old 05-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #6261
night-flyer

go to bed. I'm never alone.

there's plenty of voices in my head to keep me company.

goodnight Debbie.

Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #6262
BriMaresh
New kid, be gentle!

BriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthood
And the Brimonster. She can keep you company too.

DOPPELGANGERS AND DEATH OMENS(0/80k) (planning)

Old 05-02-2012, 10:20 AM   #6263
night-flyer

Yay, Brimonster is here!!

So, whatcha doing?

Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 10:34 AM   #6264
BriMaresh
New kid, be gentle!

BriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthoodBriMaresh is a candidate for sainthood
Plotting my trip to Disneyland. It's my first, and I'm silly-excited. I can't even explain how hyped I am about it.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #6265
night-flyer

Wish I could fly there and meet ya. Oh well, maybe one year. You're going to have a blast. Are you going with friends or family?

Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #6266
BriMaresh
New kid, be gentle!

Friends. I'm not sure how it's going to go, but I imagine I'll have fun anyway.

I want to meet you guys. Meeting Ted was interesting. Quick, someone, have a wedding or something! Coughabbyheywhatupoverinabbylandwhenyoulogoncoughc oughcough.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #6267
night-flyer

on sh*t I'll be dead before I have a wedding...maybe a funeral, though. lol!

Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #6268
BriMaresh
New kid, be gentle!

Can I say "same" without looking young and naive?

Old 05-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #6269
night-flyer

no...you look young and naive anyway. :P

Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #6270
night-flyer

btw- is it summer there yet? Or do you frozen people even have a summer?

Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #6271
BigWords
Geekzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
Someone tell me to go to bed.
But if you sleep, you are vulnerable. They come out at night, mostly...

Quote:
there's plenty of voices in my head to keep me company.
All telling you to buy lots of books, obviously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriMaresh View Post
Plotting my trip to Disneyland. It's my first, and I'm silly-excited. I can't even explain how hyped I am about it.
Lots of awesome places to see. Actually, I would revert to type and point out all those locations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriMaresh View Post
Coughabbyheywhatupoverinabbylandwhenyoulogoncoughc oughcough.
There's medication for that kind of cough.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #6272
BriMaresh
New kid, be gentle!

Yeah, I got some fruit roll ups to satisfy the coughs.

And it's summer here. Sort of.

And Disneyland. Yay!

Old 05-02-2012, 11:26 AM   #6273
night-flyer

Did you find you some coffee, BW?

Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #6274
BigWords
Geekzilla

I found... something.

I'm going to have to go pick up the coffee maker today. I don't think I can survive on whatever it is I'm putting in my mouth right now.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #6275
night-flyer

aw...that's just sad. You didn't go to your local hospital to get it did you?

Quote:

Closed Thread