Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Horror
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 04:09 AM   #5501
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

LaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Oh, but we have painted him...
Old 04-13-2012, 04:14 AM   #5502
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post
I have no fear of sparkles.

I have an 8 year old girl. Sparkles come with the territory. Last time she had the nail polish out she wanted to do my toes. I said yes.

She wasn't satisfied with just one color, though. By the time it was done, my opinion was that it looked like a fairy had puked on my toes.

She found that hilarious, and wants to know when she can do it again.
D'awwwwwwwwwwww <3

Stained Glass in the Night Blog / Twitter

Among the Stars in Sci Fi/Fantasy SYW
Old 04-13-2012, 04:27 AM   #5503
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
awwwww that is soooo cute Bos!!! I bet your toes looked great!
WiP Editing first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
Old 04-13-2012, 04:31 AM   #5504
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

This was a couple of weeks ago, when it was warm. It's long since been taken off my toes.

It's okay, I'm sure she would be happy to do them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieD View Post

Oh, but we have painted him...
:O oh noes, DL's red x infestation is taking over....

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:13 AM   #5505
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
NOOOOOOOO!!!! Not the little red x's!!!
WiP Editing first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
Old 04-13-2012, 05:56 AM   #5506
slcboston
word-slinger

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
It's okay, I'm sure she would be happy to do them again.
She's already asked. I said "no."

No point until the weather warms up and I can wander around in bare feet, anyway.

“People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. ”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
Old 04-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #5507
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*peeks in*

Is it safe yet?

And I don't even see a red x.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:26 AM   #5508
slcboston
word-slinger

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think Laurie meant to link to another, older post wherein I - or another sheep standing in for me - was colored. Probably something pink or purple.

Or maybe the plaid one.

FleasTwits
Old 04-13-2012, 07:42 AM   #5509
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Plaid is good. I'll just go with that for the x.

I fell asleep and now I'm hungry because I didn't eat when I got home. And I have to get up at six in the a.m. Maybe I'll eat pancakes, and sausage so I can just get breakfast over with now.

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #5510
bluntforcetrauma
Esquire

bluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
It's long since been taken off my toes.
We believe ya, Bos...hon-est.

(Ecclesiastes 9:16)
Old 04-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #5511
bluntforcetrauma
Esquire

bluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
Maybe I'll eat pancakes, and sausage so I can just get breakfast over with now.
That's good thinkin', Vern.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #5512
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*pours coffee to go with pancakes and sausage*

Oh good. Someone cooked.

*doesn't ask what's in the sausage*

Old 04-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #5513
soapdish
writing

Oh--and happy Friday the Thirteenth.

Now...

Old 04-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #5514
bluntforcetrauma
Esquire

howdy, Soapy

Old 04-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #5515
soapdish
writing

Blunt

I'm buried in new research this morning. It's glorious. But I have to start applying it to something at some point...

How are you?

Old 04-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #5516
bluntforcetrauma
Esquire

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapdish View Post
Blunt

I'm buried in new research this morning. It's glorious. But I have to start applying it to something at some point...

How are you?
Really good. I love research. It's the writing I have trouble doing.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #5517
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Morning hounds. Hope your WIPs are going well. I'm home cleaning today. Once the apartment is spotless I'll be able to buckle down and really work out my story. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll have something ready to edit within the next 2 weeks.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #5518
bluntforcetrauma
Esquire

Dear Abby;

Good morning.

signed,
Man in the Midwest

Old 04-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #5519
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

LaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I think Laurie meant to link to another, older post wherein I - or another sheep standing in for me - was colored. Probably something pink or purple.

Or maybe the plaid one.

Darn it.

Twas a loverly picture of you in your rainbow fleece.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #5520
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

"I love you! I love waking up to you and how you smell. I love how you make me feel - so awake and alive, so warm and cozy. You make me feel like I can do ANYTHING!" She sighed. "I've never loved another the way I do you. I love you, I love you, I love you!" she said to her coffee.

And sipped.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:41 PM   #5521
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntforcetrauma View Post
Dear Abby;

Good morning.

signed,
Man in the Midwest
Dear Blunt,

Good afternoon.

Signed,

Woman in the Little Apartment on the Prairie

Old 04-13-2012, 10:53 PM   #5522
bluntforcetrauma
Esquire

Quote:
I love you! I love waking up to you and how you smell. I love how you make me feel - so awake and alive, so warm and cozy. You make me feel like I can do ANYTHING! I've never loved another the way I do you. I love you, I love you, I love you!
I appreciate it, Laurie, but it can never work between us. What we had was good...special. but it's over. We'll always have Vegas.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #5523
bluntforcetrauma
Esquire

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
Dear Blunt,

Good afternoon.

Signed,

Woman in the Little Apartment on the Prairie
How cozy.

Last edited by bluntforcetrauma; 04-13-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #5524
slcboston
word-slinger

Quote:
"I love you! I love waking up to you and how you smell. I love how you make me feel - so awake and alive, so warm and cozy. You make me feel like I can do ANYTHING!" She sighed. "I've never loved another the way I do you. I love you, I love you, I love you!" she said to her coffee.

And sipped.
Laurie, I say this as your friend, and a fellow coffee drinker.

It may be time to admit you have a problem.

FleasTwits
Old 04-14-2012, 12:23 AM   #5525
SaraP
Organic All Natural SparklePony
AW Moderator

SaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You think?

Nah.

You're just very close, right Laurie? *nods*

Also, my pizza is 15 minutes late. Which is to be expected.

Where this is desire, there is gonna be a flame.
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned.
But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die -
You gotta get up and try.

P!nk - Try

Life getting you down? Come get a pick-me-up.
Closed Thread