Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Horror
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 04:11 AM   #5476
SaraP
Proud to be a Sparklist
AW Moderator

SaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That sounds so wrong.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

It takes strength to be gentle and kind

The Smiths

Life getting you down? Come get a pick-me-up.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:11 AM   #5477
DL Hegel
Tigress Tyrant
Horror Hounds Dominatrix

Location: I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.
DL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDL Hegel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by DL Hegel View Post
After seeing that chair you need it.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:14 AM   #5478
SaraP
Proud to be a Sparklist
AW Moderator

SaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ah, using the invisibility cloak again, I take it?

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

The Smiths

Old 04-13-2012, 04:18 AM   #5479
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Please not the imaginary chair again!!!!
WiP Editing first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
Old 04-13-2012, 04:18 AM   #5480
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's not invisible, there's purty red x there...cool.

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:21 AM   #5481
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey guys, anyone have a spare machete?

Stained Glass in the Night Blog / Twitter

Among the Stars in Sci Fi/Fantasy SYW
Old 04-13-2012, 04:23 AM   #5482
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by amlptj View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Is that a Twizzler? Hell i wouldn't give that up either!
I loathe Twizzlers and licorice, actually, but it fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
I vote that bos keeps his precious...whatever that might be...

It was coffee, this morning. And then I pulled my Gollum routine, which led to Soapy's fleeing.

tricksy Hobbitses...

“I don't mean to say that I know, of my own knowledge, what there is particularly dead about a door-nail. ... But the wisdom of our ancestors is in the simile; and my unhallowed hands shall not disturb it, or the Country's done for”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
Old 04-13-2012, 04:23 AM   #5483
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You're joking, right Abby?

Did you really want fifty machetes?

*ducks as every hound pulls out ten machetes each*

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:24 AM   #5484
SaraP
Proud to be a Sparklist
AW Moderator

Why do you need it?

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

The Smiths

Old 04-13-2012, 04:24 AM   #5485
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by amlptj View Post
Please not the imaginary chair again!!!!
It's the sheep chair again, yes.

“I don't mean to say that I know, of my own knowledge, what there is particularly dead about a door-nail. ... But the wisdom of our ancestors is in the simile; and my unhallowed hands shall not disturb it, or the Country's done for”

FleasTwits
Old 04-13-2012, 04:25 AM   #5486
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraP View Post
Why do you need it?
Very useful things, machetes.

FleasTwits
Old 04-13-2012, 04:26 AM   #5487
night-flyer
Roasting cows

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post

It was coffee, this morning. And then I pulled my Gollum routine, which led to Soapy's fleeing.

tricksy Hobbitses...
Well, that explains it and so much better than what I thought your precious might be that sent her away screaming.

Quote:

Old 04-13-2012, 04:27 AM   #5488
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
You're joking, right Abby?

Did you really want fifty machetes?

*ducks as every hound pulls out ten machetes each*
HI HO DRAGON.... AWAY! *hops on Night's back and holds machete high over head*

Quote:
Why do you need it?
To be evil 'n' stuff...

Wanna have some naughty time with me?

Stained Glass in the Night Blog / Twitter

Among the Stars in Sci Fi/Fantasy SYW
Old 04-13-2012, 04:28 AM   #5489
night-flyer
Roasting cows

Quote:
Why do you need it?

That's a crazy question.

Quote:

Old 04-13-2012, 04:30 AM   #5490
night-flyer
Roasting cows

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
HI HO DRAGON.... AWAY! *hops on Night's back and holds machete high over head*

To be evil 'n' stuff...

Wanna have some naughty time with me?
Um...no. You two will not be having naughty time while on my back. wth is wrong with you?

Quote:

Last edited by night-flyer; 04-13-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:31 AM   #5491
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

Quote:
Um...no. You two will not be having naught time while on my back. wth is wrong with you?
I don't see anything wrong with that.

At all.

FleasTwits
Old 04-13-2012, 04:32 AM   #5492
SaraP
Proud to be a Sparklist
AW Moderator

Naughty!!!!!!!!

*gets Super glue and extra-shine sparkles*

So - where we going?

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

The Smiths

Old 04-13-2012, 04:35 AM   #5493
night-flyer
Roasting cows

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post
I don't see anything wrong with that.

At all.

*kicks bos and takes his

Quote:

Old 04-13-2012, 04:38 AM   #5494
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

LaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*hides from sparkling effect. Seconds the Dragon*
Old 04-13-2012, 04:41 AM   #5495
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh... This conversation got really really... uh weird. What's happening on who's back and why are people watching with popcorn??? And i dont even want to know whats happening with the super glue and sparkles.... I'm just going to...
WiP Editing first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
Old 04-13-2012, 04:44 AM   #5496
SaraP
Proud to be a Sparklist
AW Moderator

You people have an irrational fear of sparkles. Except Ted.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

The Smiths

Old 04-13-2012, 04:51 AM   #5497
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

I have no fear of sparkles.

I have an 8 year old girl. Sparkles come with the territory. Last time she had the nail polish out she wanted to do my toes. I said yes.

She wasn't satisfied with just one color, though. By the time it was done, my opinion was that it looked like a fairy had puked on my toes.

She found that hilarious, and wants to know when she can do it again.

FleasTwits
Old 04-13-2012, 04:52 AM   #5498
SaraP
Proud to be a Sparklist
AW Moderator

See, NF? That's Bos' precious.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

The Smiths

Old 04-13-2012, 04:58 AM   #5499
night-flyer
Roasting cows

Indeed, Sara. And quite a precious at that.

I think we need to paint the rest of him to match his toes.

Quote:

Old 04-13-2012, 05:08 AM   #5500
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

Quote:
Indeed, Sara. And quite a precious at that.

I think we need to paint the rest of him to match his toes.

This was a couple of weeks ago, when it was warm. It's long since been taken off my toes.

FleasTwits
Closed Thread