Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Horror
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 08:53 AM   #2851
slcboston
word-slinger

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
Close! So, so close.
I'm afraid to ask....

But I have to know.

“People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. ”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 08:55 AM   #2852
TedTheewen
President of the Cray Fan Club

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hi guys.

So, Mr. Meltdown was at work today. Seems he was beaten about the other day by yet another person he got drunk and mouthed off to. Never allow your mouth to write a check your ass cannot cash.

Anybody else watching Archer? I can't even repeat most of the jokes on this forum. That means it is perfect for me.

I'm finally pub'd in paper! July 2014 issue of Infernal Ink Magazine!
Old 03-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #2853
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Debbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post
I was going to do some baking this weekend.

You have requests?

Yup.

Delicious food.

Quote:
I'm afraid to ask....

But I have to know.

Once a few idiots get in the mix, the whole fire escapade turns into a circus.

Weren't we ah....roasting someone??

*rubs tummy

*is hungry now
Old 03-02-2012, 09:03 AM   #2854
slcboston
word-slinger

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Yup.

Delicious food.

Weren't we ah....roasting someone??

*rubs tummy

*is hungry now
I can definitely come up with something you'd enjoy, Debbie.

I have skills.

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 09:04 AM   #2855
slcboston
word-slinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
Anybody else watching Archer? I can't even repeat most of the jokes on this forum. That means it is perfect for me.
I can't say as I am. I've been tempted, because I liked his other series - bizarre as it was- but I always seem to forget about it.

And I didn't have FX until just recently.

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 09:04 AM   #2856
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Debbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
Hi guys.

So, Mr. Meltdown was at work today. Seems he was beaten about the other day by yet another person he got drunk and mouthed off to. Never allow your mouth to write a check your ass cannot cash.

I'm watching Tosh.0

Haven't seen Archer but I did see a promo where some guy said they couldn't leave till the prettier sister got back from the can.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:07 AM   #2857
elindsen
Symmetry Baby!

elindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Quote:
Close! So, so close.
Damn. If they were cute and firefighters are USUALLY well built...fantasies. I need sleep.

Good night all!
Library
Site

Anais Morgan
Facebook
Library
Blog

Opposite Worlds 12,195/20,000

Old 03-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #2858
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by elindsen View Post
Damn. If they were cute and firefighters are USUALLY well built...fantasies. I need sleep.

Good night all!

Ni night

Old 03-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #2859
slcboston
word-slinger

I don't see firefighters who are into fingerpainting each other being the best kind for you to fantasize about, Elind.

They'd probably have limited interest in you.

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 09:15 AM   #2860
elindsen
Symmetry Baby!

elindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudgeelindsen is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Quote:
I don't see firefighters who are into fingerpainting each other being the best kind for you to fantasize about, Elind.

Just had to go and ruin it! Damn. Back to dreaming of Edward Cullin
Library
Site

Anais Morgan
Facebook
Library
Blog

Old 03-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #2861
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:

Bos i said she was 'close'.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #2862
slcboston
word-slinger

Quote:
Just had to go and ruin it! Damn. Back to dreaming of Edward Cullin

Seriously? A 100 year old pedophile? That's your dream guy?

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #2863
elindsen
Symmetry Baby!

He's 107!
And no, was kidding. My dream guy is Eminem *Swoon*
Library
Site

Anais Morgan
Facebook
Library
Blog

Old 03-02-2012, 09:23 AM   #2864
slcboston
word-slinger

Quote:
He's 107!
And no, was kidding. My dream guy is Eminem *Swoon*
Good.

Because you were on the verge of being ejected from the Hounds. We take these things seriously here.

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #2865
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:

Good night all!

Sees this from a different side then you and Bos.

Go to bed already!

Old 03-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #2866
slcboston
word-slinger

Quote:
Sees this from a different side then you and Bos.
Do enlighten us then. Please?

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 09:30 AM   #2867
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:
Good.

Because you were on the verge of being ejected from the Hounds. We take these things seriously here.

Elindsen, Bos tried to eject Rhoda for listening to the Hansens.

LOL.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #2868
slcboston
word-slinger

Quote:
Elindsen, Bos tried to eject Rhoda for listening to the Hansens.

LOL.
Rhoda made a convincing case, though.

There is no convincing case for Twilight, though.

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #2869
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:
Do enlighten us then. Please?

Elindsen posted that firefighters are 'well built'.

(It made me laugh her post)
Old 03-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #2870
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:
Rhoda made a convincing case, though.

There is no convincing case for Twilight, though.

Agreed.

Wow...You are SERIOUS.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #2871
elindsen
Symmetry Baby!

Okay I am going to bed. As for being rejected...is it bad that I like a Hansen christmas song? *Runs from the pitchforks*

Good night!
Library
Site

Anais Morgan
Facebook
Library
Blog

Old 03-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #2872
slcboston
word-slinger

Quote:
Elindsen posted that firefighters are 'well built'.

(It made me laugh her post)
Oh, that.

Yes, I was chuckling as well, even if she did preface it with "usually."

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 09:39 AM   #2873
slcboston
word-slinger

Quote:
Agreed.

Wow...You are SERIOUS.

Nah, I won't fault a person for liking what they do. I may mock them for it, certainly, but it is what it is.

Though the Twilight thing may be in the by-laws here somewhere...

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #2874
slcboston
word-slinger

Quote:
Okay I am going to bed. As for being rejected...is it bad that I like a Hansen christmas song? *Runs from the pitchforks*

Good night!
No, no. Rhoda rehabilitated them all for us. (It was either that or she was going to get all fangirl on us, and no one wanted that.)

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #2875
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:
Oh, that.

Yes, I was chuckling as well, even if she did preface it with "usually."

I'll rep you Mr. Sexist.
Closed Thread