Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 12:24 AM   #1526
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
ALL HAIL QUEEN ABIELLE ROSE!

Is there anyone her majesty needs disciplined, while I'm awake?

*takes stockpile of feather pillows down to the dungeon*

I miss my iron maiden.
For you, Princess Wicked.

Lol, I love those kinds of jokes, Ambrosia. When we were kids we'd get Laffy Taffy and each piece always had a joke on the wrapper.

Stained Glass in the Night Blog / Twitter

Among the Stars in Sci Fi/Fantasy SYW
Old 03-29-2012, 12:41 AM   #1527
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
For you, Princess Wicked.
Thank you.

Old 03-29-2012, 02:31 AM   #1528
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
All Hail the new Queen! (sorry, a little late)
Old 03-29-2012, 06:58 AM   #1529
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Roses for the queen.

Hmm. It's been a quiet day around here.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:15 AM   #1530
Ambrosia
Grand Duchess
AW Poet Laureate

Ambrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

Roses for the queen.

Hmm. It's been a quiet day around here.
It's been a quiet couple months around here.

"Hmmm .... Duchess after much thought you are clearly the Tribal Sage." Neporsche, Tribal Scribe

Old 03-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #1531
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
ALL HAIL QUEEN ABIELLE ROSE!

Is there anyone her majesty needs disciplined, while I'm awake?

*takes stockpile of feather pillows down to the dungeon*

I miss my iron maiden.
er...what happened to your Iron Maiden, or shouldn't I ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
Aww! Those are so cute, Night! <3 <3 <3

Good morning, Royals! *yawn*
Glad you like, my Highness.

Since it's so quiet around here, I think I'll go slip into the cellar for a spell. The wine is whispering to me again.

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #1532
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good morning my lady, royals! I'll try not to make breakfast too huge this morning.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #1533
Ambrosia
Grand Duchess
AW Poet Laureate

Ambrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Very nice breakfast, your Grace! (Someone want my grits?)

Good morning, my Queen.

Good morning, dear Royals.

I honesty was on my way to get Bertha going on the breakfast, and then I got sidetracked. Seems that is happening more and more to me the older I get.

I got sidetracked by this: mushroom kit at Woot. Then I read the discussion and found folks had found a place clearing out last year's mushroom kits from this company offering the same kit. You can see it here. Finally, a video about their company.

Now, I ran across this video while searching for a video on the Back to the Roots company. Get your tissues out when you watch it. You will see why. Homeless Boy Steals Talent Show

"Hmmm .... Duchess after much thought you are clearly the Tribal Sage." Neporsche, Tribal Scribe

Old 03-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #1534
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Trying to get breakfast going, but got hung up on kids in America's got talent videos from Ambrosia's link to the Homeless boy.

Check out this tot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwAbt...eature=related

And can someone tell me how this voice came out of this little girl?!! Dang!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature..._XTvLalJk&NR=1

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #1535
Ambrosia
Grand Duchess
AW Poet Laureate

Good morning, my Queen.

Good morning, dear Royals.

Breakfast:

Old 03-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #1536
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Breakfast! Nom, nom, nom....
Old 03-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #1537
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nom nom

Happy Friday, royals!!

Old 03-31-2012, 02:20 AM   #1538
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

Iz Fridayz!!!

Asks the court to join me in the Royal Wave to honor our Queen when she arrives.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:50 AM   #1539
Ambrosia
Grand Duchess
AW Poet Laureate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixKiddo View Post
Iz Fridayz!!!

Asks the court to join me in the Royal Wave to honor our Queen when she arrives.

(That's it, right?)

Old 04-01-2012, 01:53 AM   #1540
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixKiddo View Post
Iz Fridayz!!!

Aww, I missed the wave? Sorry, I wasn't feeling the best last night.

How are my favorite royals today?

Would anyone care for some weekend yumminess?

Old 04-01-2012, 02:04 AM   #1541
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Mmm, those do look yummy.

So is the castle staff preparing for tomorrow? Anyone waiting in breathless anticipation of what shenanigans may be afoot?

Old 04-01-2012, 02:22 AM   #1542
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I was.

Then someone reminded me they made Cray a mod then.

Now... it's a mixed bag.

“I don't mean to say that I know, of my own knowledge, what there is particularly dead about a door-nail. ... But the wisdom of our ancestors is in the simile; and my unhallowed hands shall not disturb it, or the Country's done for”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
Old 04-01-2012, 02:28 AM   #1543
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post
I was.

Then someone reminded me they made Cray a mod then.

Now... it's a mixed bag.

But Cray doesn't have Schmoo powers, does he?

Old 04-01-2012, 02:40 AM   #1544
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
No, no he doesn't.

There was at least some sanity that day, apparently.

Actually, I am curious how they will top last year's steampunk outing. That was most impressive.

“I don't mean to say that I know, of my own knowledge, what there is particularly dead about a door-nail. ... But the wisdom of our ancestors is in the simile; and my unhallowed hands shall not disturb it, or the Country's done for”

FleasTwits
Old 04-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #1545
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Oh, I loved the Steampunk theme. That was the most awesome thing I've ever seen.

I still have the mechanical spider avatar I was given. *hugs giant spider*

Old 04-01-2012, 02:46 AM   #1546
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

I had to find my own, but admittedly a steampunk sheep was hard to locate.

I wonder if this will be the year we're all Hello Kitty'ed?

FleasTwits
Old 04-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #1547
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

Shhhh, Bos! You don't know which mods are lurking here. Don't be giving them any ideas.

Old 04-01-2012, 05:42 AM   #1548
Ambrosia
Grand Duchess
AW Poet Laureate

I will peek in to see if I want to participate. If it is Hello Kitty I am running for it and you will see me on Monday.

Last year was great, but NOTHING will ever top the Twilight fandom April Fool's. I laughed my butt off that day. It was great.

How are you, my Queen?

How are you, Royals?

Dinner?

Old 04-01-2012, 06:51 AM   #1549
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
Last year was great, but NOTHING will ever top the Twilight fandom April Fool's. I laughed my butt off that day. It was great. scarring
Fixed it for you.

And I had managed to successfully repress that memory, thankyouverymuch.

*shudders*

FleasTwits
Old 04-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #1550
Komnena
In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah

Komnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKomnena is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Iron Maiden had a son who won the Derby in 1957.

Closed Thread