Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #1451
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Girl scout cookies
Old 03-23-2012, 01:05 AM   #1452
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaJane View Post
I have a Ghiradelli caramel dark chocolate bar.
I enjoy Ghiradelli chocolate sometimes. I've noticed they've put more unusual brands of chocolate I've never heard of before at our local grocery store. More variety these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
*makes note: Daniel likes his sugar sweet*

<----Has girl scout cookies.

Mmm. Samoas, baby, that's where it's at.

Oooo! I love Samoas too. I bought three boxes of them from a coworker this year, and ate each box in like two days for each box. Sigh. I ain't never gonna lose weight.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:14 AM   #1453
L.J.
practical experience, FTW

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixKiddo View Post
I enjoy Ghiradelli chocolate sometimes. I've noticed they've put more unusual brands of chocolate I've never heard of before at our local grocery store. More variety these days.
I'm eating my last square as we speak.

I'm cheating. I was actually eating the dark chocolate for its health benefits, but blew that when I bought the dark chocolate caramel.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:08 AM   #1454
slcboston
word-slinger

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
They made one... wait, it wasn't them it was the other one, with the L name...

Regardless, it was dark chocolate and chili peppers.

Man that was good.

“People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. ”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
Old 03-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #1455
night-flyer
One cow, two cows, three...

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

sounds gross to me.

Lindt? They make all kinds of weird candy, some look really good, others- not so much.

I have a box of lemon GS cookies and a box of peanut butter ones.

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #1456
L.J.
practical experience, FTW

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I want the peanut butter ones.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #1457
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You should of mentioned that sooner.

*dusts cookie crumbs off the bed*

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #1458
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Happy Friday, royals!! Where is everyone? I suppose I'll rouse the kitchen staff.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #1459
Ambrosia
Grand Duchess of Spring
AW Poet Laureate

Ambrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thanks for getting the kitchen staff going, Princess Mary. I was at the drs this morning and was unable to do so. Now I am having coffee and Hawaiian bread rolls with peanut butter for "breakfast". Yum!

I have given in to the Blog Bug. Visit my Duchy here.

"Hmmm .... Duchess after much thought you are clearly the Tribal Sage." Neporsche, Tribal Scribe

"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past."

-- George Orwell's "1984"

Old 03-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #1460
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Really quiet in here this moring.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #1461
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I was at the eye doctor. My poor pupils are dilated out to here ( ).

Ow. Ow. Ow. reading screen hurts.

I have new glasses too, but I think they make me look like a bigger nerd than the old pair did.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #1462
slcboston
word-slinger

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You say "nerd" like it's a bad thing.

FleasTwits
Old 03-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #1463
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post
You say "nerd" like it's a bad thing.

Nah, I just don't need anymore reasons to be mocked in this household than I already have.

I think those glasses places employ fun house mirrors. When I was there I really liked the glasses, but when I got home I wasn't so sure.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #1464
slcboston
word-slinger

Pics.

We need pics.

Then we can judge.

FleasTwits
Old 03-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #1465
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Quote:
Pics.

We need pics.

Then we can judge.

Not even if you paid me.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #1466
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

How bout at gun point?
Old 03-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #1467
slcboston
word-slinger

Dan, I don't know how to break this to you, but I strongly suspect Wicked's far more dangerous than you are.

FleasTwits
Old 03-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #1468
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Dan, I don't know how to break this to you, but I strongly suspect Wicked's far more dangerous than you are.

NAH!

(not as long as I'm king, king , king....)
Old 03-24-2012, 12:08 AM   #1469
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
How bout at gun point?

Ooh, kinky. Rowr.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:47 AM   #1470
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Okay, let's par-tay! The Royal chokolitier is here w. lotsa s. Who wants prelicks?
Old 03-24-2012, 01:43 AM   #1471
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Great timing, Miss Susie.
King Daniel loves sweets.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:48 AM   #1472
night-flyer

I bet Easter and Halloween are his two favorite holidays.

Good day King Dan and Royals.

Quote:

Old 03-24-2012, 02:54 AM   #1473
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Eep. Hubby just informed me that we're going to the CFD nut fry tomorrow.

*holds up sign* "Please Send Edible Food"

Old 03-24-2012, 02:57 AM   #1474
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I'm eating my last square as we speak.
I'm cheating. I was actually eating the dark chocolate for its health benefits, but blew that when I bought the dark chocolate caramel.
Quote:
I want the peanut butter ones.

You are not helping me. *note to self, make a chocolate run at store on way home*
Old 03-24-2012, 02:59 AM   #1475
night-flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Eep. Hubby just informed me that we're going to the CFD nut fry tomorrow.

*holds up sign* "Please Send Edible Food"
A nut fry? Is that like calf fries?

Men hide your family jewels.

Quote:

Closed Thread