Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 06:26 AM   #8426
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

DeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The correct term is "writing anarchist". I don't need a computer to write. (I did it for decades before home computers were even created, after all.)

I do need a computer to goof off writing here, though.

Flamechild, the first anthology in the Children of the Vortex series, is now available here.
Stonechild is a free intro story to the Children of the Vortex series, now available here
Old 05-17-2012, 06:51 AM   #8427
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
you tell him...

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #8428
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ah - morning?

Goodreads

Old 05-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #8429
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

DeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If you say so.

Flamechild, the first anthology in the Children of the Vortex series, is now available here.
Stonechild is a free intro story to the Children of the Vortex series, now available here
Old 05-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #8430
MrYikes
He's such fun, til he gets hungry

MrYikes is a shiny, shiny jewelMrYikes is a shiny, shiny jewel
May I question your response time?
Old 05-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #8431
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

haha... yes.

Goodreads

Old 05-18-2012, 12:57 AM   #8432
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYikes View Post
May I question your response time?
You may, but it won't do you any good.

Welcome to ORPCC, BTW.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:17 AM   #8433
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I've been neglecting this thread and forum again. Stupid work...and...um, additional stuff besides work! Grrr.

Sooo behind on sending reppies. I'll just have to rep bomb in the near future to make up for it.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:29 AM   #8434
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Oh, I'm totally good with some rep bombing, Beatrix. Seriously.

I'm within 200 reppies of the next 10K mark, y'see.

Old 05-18-2012, 02:22 AM   #8435
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

Vince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey y'all. I haven't been in much this week. Still have vertigo, so I've been home. And I've been occupied with the new pup. I have to watch her or she get's into everything. If I put her in her crate, she whines a really high pitched whine that really irritates me. So I haven't had time to even pick up my computer.

Wife just took the girls and the new puppy out for a few hours, so I have a break. I'm going to try any get a little writing done.

Old 05-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #8436
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Have you investigated the possibility that high pitched whine may be causing your vertigo?

Old 05-18-2012, 03:34 AM   #8437
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince524 View Post
Hey y'all. ...Wife just took the girls and the new puppy out for a few hours, so I have a break. I'm going to try any get a little writing done.
Aw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeleyanLee View Post
Have you investigated the possibility that high pitched whine may be causing your vertigo?
Hhaahahhaa...

Goodreads

Old 05-18-2012, 06:50 AM   #8438
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

Vince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Got about 1.5 k done. Had a slow start.

Old 05-18-2012, 07:02 AM   #8439
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

I just got 200 words down. Not in the writing mood... but I have been setting up future blog posts - so i supposed that is writing in a fashion

Goodreads

Old 05-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #8440
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Morning!

Goodreads

Old 05-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #8441
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Heya! How's it looking over there?

Old 05-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #8442
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Windy :/

You, out your way?

Goodreads

Old 05-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #8443
swachski
shameless bench..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hi PD! Hi Del!

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 05-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #8444
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

It's far too bright and sunshiney this morning, PD. My head is just not taking it--and I've got to take Housemate to yet another doctor's appointment in an hour. I'm not sure my sunglasses are going to help much either.

How's it going SW?

Old 05-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #8445
swachski
shameless bench..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
S'all good. I'm liking the sun, it gives me energy.

Maybe a wide brimmed hat would help for you?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 05-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #8446
MrYikes
He's such fun, til he gets hungry

MrYikes is a shiny, shiny jewelMrYikes is a shiny, shiny jewel
Do your fingers get cold when writing a severe action scene? Maybe because you have to hit the keys harder to tack the verbs down?
Old 05-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #8447
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Can't say that I've ever noticed that, Yikes. But, then, I adore writing action scenes. Battles and fights are really fun to write. It's the indepth emotional scenes that are hard to nail down the right words for me.

Old 05-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #8448
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by swachski View Post
Hi PD! Hi Del!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeleyanLee View Post
It's far too bright and sunshiney this morning, PD. My head is just not taking it--and I've got to take Housemate to yet another doctor's appointment in an hour. I'm not sure my sunglasses are going to help much either.

How's it going SW?
AH - It's sunny here too, but windy! 45mph today

Quote:
Originally Posted by swachski View Post
S'all good. I'm liking the sun, it gives me energy.

Maybe a wide brimmed hat would help for you?
Nice.

Goodreads

Old 05-19-2012, 02:27 AM   #8449
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

ECHO
ECHO
ECHO
ECHO
ECHO
ECHO
echo

Old 05-19-2012, 02:38 AM   #8450
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Yup.

Goodreads

Closed Thread