Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #2076
Stew21
SuperModerator

Stew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Hope you're not stuck in Philly overnight, Stew.
Hey, Haggis,

i wonder if Bug will make me a t-shirt that says, "I got Stuck In Philly" with a pic of the battery on it.

Last edited by Stew21; 01-17-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:17 PM   #2077
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickWit View Post
$5 says cray won't be inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew21 View Post
Hey, Haggis,

i wonder if Bug will make me a t-shirt that says, "I got Stuck In Philly" with a pic of the battery on it.
damn.
*pays cray $5*
Old 01-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #2078
Stew21
SuperModerator

Stew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
add that to the $5 I'm giving him, he'll be loaded!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #2079
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
that's del, you db.
Quote:
Nuh-uh!
Del's'ses' are real.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:45 PM   #2080
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
qw wants to post something here but i told him not to because it would not be appropriate what with it being a family forum and all.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #2081
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm sure.

Goodreads

Old 01-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #2082
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
huh...that hasn't stopped him before...
Old 01-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #2083
Stew21
SuperModerator

Quote:
qw wants to post something here but i told him not to because it would not be appropriate what with it being a family forum and all.
cray also wants to post something but he's 12 and not old enough to post such things.

I, however, am quite disappointed that I gave you such a good set up and neither of you came through.

*dies laughing*

you just couldn't give that one last push to get the job done.

*gasp*

what a load of...
Old 01-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #2084
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*feigns sincerity*

I believe you Cray.
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #2085
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
well, i'm like a totally powerful mod and stuff with a whole army of batteries with bows at the ready.
he wouldn't dare.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #2086
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

Uh-huh.

You are afeared of bannination

Goodreads

Old 01-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #2087
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
wait...
Old 01-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #2088
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Much warmer today

up to almost 10

It is however, snowing.

Got down 12 below last night but was already up to 5 above by the time I closed my bedroom window this morning.

I enjoy it up here in the land of two seasons (winter and August 16th)

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it Porter Starr Byrd

Yield to temptation, it may never come again
Unknown
Old 01-17-2012, 11:00 PM   #2089
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
cray also wants to post something but he's 12 and not old enough to post such things.

I, however, am quite disappointed that I gave you such a good set up and neither of you came through.

*dies laughing*

you just couldn't give that one last push to get the job done.

*gasp*

what a load of...
While I can't speak for my esteemed counterpart, I myself have matured since we last spoke, stew.
*stares at stew's'se's rack*
I think you'll find I've grown considerably.

*giggles*
Old 01-17-2012, 11:03 PM   #2090
Cella
Funny Little Loon

*tee hee*

counterpart...
Old 01-17-2012, 11:09 PM   #2091
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*teehee*

grown...

I mean considerably
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #2092
Stew21
SuperModerator

*sings Brown-eyed Girl to qWitter* my how you have grown.

*groan*
Old 01-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #2093
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Quote:
*sings Brown-eyed Girl to qWitter* my how you have grown.
All the better to *REDACTED* you with.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #2094
robeiae
AW's Foremost Intellectual

robeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
All the better to *REDACTED* you with.
"Prick"?

Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

It's still June 27th, 1914

Breathing during a run: find your center and run from within
More on the Altra Zero Drop shoe
Old 01-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #2095
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Sir, you clearly have me confused with someone else.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:58 PM   #2096
robeiae
AW's Foremost Intellectual

robeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"Infect"?

Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

It's still June 27th, 1914

Breathing during a run: find your center and run from within
More on the Altra Zero Drop shoe
Old 01-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #2097
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Quote:
Originally Posted by robeiae View Post
"Infect"?

Old 01-18-2012, 12:13 AM   #2098
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cella? your avatar?

i thought we,...

but....

we were,....

gah!
Old 01-18-2012, 12:14 AM   #2099
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Lookin' hot, Cella.
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Brand new blog post: I are smart
Old 01-18-2012, 12:14 AM   #2100
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Quote:
cella? your avatar?

i thought we,...

but....

we were,....

gah!

it just wasn't enough for me...

sorry....