Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #16726
GailD
Hoarding commas,

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
*clocks in*

You know what we need in here? A water cannon. But with coffee.

Mmm. But don't smoke around the creamer though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRw4ZRqmxOc

New blog - Jumping Genres. (Updated August 14)

Old 06-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #16727
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

Location: On Dasher, on Dancer, on Starscream. Starscream? Wait, what?
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Reg?
Translate this madness for me, would'ja?
Sure, Cass is the perpetual new girl. Porter pretty much thinks everything we say is disgusting and as for Haggis, cray and RT, there is no explanation for them.

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 06-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #16728
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post

This is why I drink my coffee strong, black and manly.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #16729
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I thought all y'all drank tea, not coffee.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 06-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #16730
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
You know what we need in here?

More Cow Bell.

Braving SYW:
Poetry Crit

A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #16731
PorterStarrByrd
nurturing tomorrows criminals today

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's better to give someone a hand than a foot.

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 06-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #16732
PorterStarrByrd

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel .. elastic

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 06-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #16733
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
I thought all y'all drank tea, not coffee.
Not all of us'all, yo.

I for one favour coffee.

But I always extend my pinky when quaffing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroy Cullen View Post
More Cow Bell.
You just won a toaster, gilrouy cuullen!
Old 06-05-2012, 05:05 PM   #16734
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Porter is channeling Stretch Armstrong?

Old 06-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #16735
PorterStarrByrd

That's disgusting

Old 06-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #16736
swachski
fluffy..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post

I'm not usually a pyro...but that was kewl!

I'm in the mood for creme brulee now...

Into every life crap will fall. ó Anne Lamott

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 06-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #16737
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*sits up straight*

*fixes tie*

*looks around,...*
you guys should do the same,.....
people are watching you.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #16738
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

Old 06-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #16739
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
you can't hide.
i'd just fix youself and hope for the best.

btw, reg, is your avatar johnny appleseed?
or speed racer?

meh. nevermind. i think you should put your hat on. it's more formal.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #16740
CassandraW
I am NOT new

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*fills coffee mug at cannon*
*wonders whether Gilroy will make toast*

I'm wearing a black evening gown. I hope that's sufficiently formal.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #16741
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
btw, reg, is your avatar johnny appleseed?
or speed racer?

Hey, battery

ETA: Morning, new girl

Old 06-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #16742
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*stumbles in*

*steals Muppet's coffee*

*slaps cray, just on general principle*

Freelancer? Read this:
Why Some Freelance Writers Earn Big Bucks While Others Slave for Peanuts
Old 06-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #16743
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

j. appleseed never approved of violence, angie.
nor did speed racer for that matter.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #16744
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I don't care about either of them. And I think they'd make an exception for you, anyway.

*slaps cray again*

Freelancer? Read this:
Old 06-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #16745
regdog
Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
I don't care about either of them. And I think they'd make an exception for you, anyway.

*slaps cray again*
Just because this should be quoted

Old 06-05-2012, 07:09 PM   #16746
CassandraW
I am NOT new

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post

*slaps cray again*
Oh, boy! Angie, can I help?

*slaps Cray*

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Morning, new girl

DON'T
CALL
ME
THAT.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #16747
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Just because this should be quoted
Glad to make your day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Oh, boy! Angie, can I help?

*slaps Cray*
Of course you can, New Girl. It's a great way to start your morning.

Quote:
DON'T
CALL
ME
THAT.
Pff. It's an affectionate term. Like when we call QuickWit "douchebag."

No, wait -- we actually mean that one. Never mind.

Freelancer? Read this:
Old 06-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #16748
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Is it formal tuesday?

*adjusts codpiece*
Old 06-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #16749
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nice pearls, SR

they really match your codpiece.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #16750
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Thanks, Nina!

Haggis gave them to me. He said they were his favourite beads.

I'm not sure where he usually keeps them, but they smell unpleasantly of drakkar noir.
Closed Thread