Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #15526
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
DoIwannaknow?

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 05-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #15527
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Do you really have to ask?
Old 05-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #15528
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
i can explain it all if need be.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #15529
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Please don't.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #15530
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
are you sure?
...because klm looks confused.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:15 PM   #15531
Angie
Sonic Wench.

That's just how she looks.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #15532
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
we accept opaque as well.
It's a "bowlathon" I used to be on a league. Some idiot got the letters mixed up

No glass blowing... no other blowing [Cray needs to spend more time with wifey]

Quote:
i can explain it all if need be.
You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Please don't.
I agree.

I am not keen to find out what he's thinking.

Quote:
are you sure?
...because klm looks confused.
positive and I'm the one everyone says is confuzed.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #15533
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
that's disgusting

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 05-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #15534
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Quote:
I'm the one confuzed.
See, cray? You're confusing PD.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #15535
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nevermind. IthinkIknow.

Ew.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 05-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #15536
TrainofThought
Hündin von einem Schriftsteller

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
psa:

*slaps hand on the counter* I'm in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
while holding hands?
Pffft...you don't use your hands, Rob.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #15537
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainofThought View Post
*slaps hand on the counter* I'm in!
Well .. something like that anyway.

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 05-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #15538
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

I am far too pure for this thread.

Old 05-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #15539
TrainofThought
Hündin von einem Schriftsteller

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
100% Bullcookies pure!
I love bullcookies, but not as much as Fullofcupcakes!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #15540
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Yay! Bullcookies!

I mean...I'm far too pure for bullcookies.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #15541
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

me too.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #15542
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I have no idea what either of you are talking about and I don't want one. Things here tend to frighten me anyway.

Goodreads

Old 05-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #15543
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

me-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*creeps in and quietly sits in corner*
*takes out notebook and pen*
*takes notes on how blow process works*
*wonders if Porter's avi is challenging anyone else's bladder*
Old 05-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #15544
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

To many bullcookies?

Old 05-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #15545
BigWords
Geekzilla

BigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
Things here tend to frighten me anyway.
You may say that, but you hang with the Hounds. If anything is going to scare you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
Dude, I am not that flexible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #15546
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by me-a-monsteR View Post
*creeps in and quietly sits in corner*
*takes out notebook and pen*
*takes notes on how blow process works*
I'd just PM Rumpy for the latest tricks .. she's in a league.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #15547
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

me-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
LOL! :-D

*scribbles furiously: PM PD*

ETA: find out how blow process involve hounds...
Old 05-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #15548
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

I think you have it wackbards.

Angie, you look bloated. Lay off the beer and peanuts.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #15549
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWords View Post
You may say that, but you hang with the Hounds. If anything is going to scare you...
I pop by there from time to time. I haven't been hanging lately. Been a little busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
Porter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by me-a-monsteR View Post
LOL! :-D

*scribbles furiously: PM PD*

ETA: find out how blow process involve hounds...
at you too!

Goodreads

Old 05-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #15550
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm stunned. That is all. Just stunned.

Why wasn't I notified about this blowathon?

People get paid for this???

How much do I get?

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Closed Thread