Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 02:01 AM   #14526
PorterStarrByrd
nurturing tomorrows criminals today

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It ain't

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 05-01-2012, 02:12 AM   #14527
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sure. Like we'd believe you.

Freelancer? Read this:
Why Some Freelance Writers Earn Big Bucks While Others Slave for Peanuts
Old 05-01-2012, 02:38 AM   #14528
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

me-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*peaks around door*
*takes in craziness akin to mass destruction*
*shakes head*
I'm not drunk enough for this.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:42 AM   #14529
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Somebody----grab her!!!

Cass---you're replacement is gettin away!!

I'm sorry!! m.a.m---hey! Please come in! The others will be around to greet you shortly!! Can I get you somethin from the bar?

*grabs walkie-talkie*

*we got us a noob*

*need back-up*

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:45 AM   #14530
PorterStarrByrd

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Looks like I got the New Girl Blog up just in time to avoid confusion, at least as to who the new girls is.

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 05-01-2012, 02:46 AM   #14531
PorterStarrByrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by me-a-monsteR View Post
*peaks around door*
*shakes head*

It's amazing what hides or lurks in heads around here ...

Old 05-01-2012, 02:57 AM   #14532
CassandraW
I am NOT new

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*peaks around door*
*shakes head*
Oh, no. You're not getting away that easily.

*Pulls magic net gun out of thigh holster. Fires at me-a-monsteR*

Damn! Missed her!

Come back, me-a-monsteR! We're lovely people here! Really!

*gets out duct tape and roofies, just in case*
Old 05-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #14533
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

me-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*lifts brow at strange boat guy*
*mutters to HB*
Make it strong and double... other than that, surprise me
Old 05-01-2012, 03:03 AM   #14534
PorterStarrByrd

New new girl ...

Time to quite hiding my glory behind flowers eh?

Old 05-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #14535
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Oh, no. You're not getting away that easily.

*Pulls magic net gun out of thigh holster. Fires at me-a-monsteR*

Damn! Missed her!

Come back, me-a-monsteR! We're lovely people here! Really!

*gets out duct tape and roofies, just in case*
Calm down, trigger-happy. I'm staying for one drink.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #14536
CassandraW
I am NOT new

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*lifts brow at strange boat guy*
*mutters to HB*
Make it strong and double... other than that, surprise me
*stealthily cuff's m-a-m's ankle to the bar stool*

Welcome! We have a large single malt selection, if you fancy that. But really, we have just about everything.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:06 AM   #14537
CassandraW
I am NOT new

Pssst... HB... wasn't it three posts she had to make? Am I remembering that correctly? One drink should do it, right?

ETA:

ANGIE! CRAY! NINA! SOMEONE! QUICK -- GET THE CHAIR!
Old 05-01-2012, 03:08 AM   #14538
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
New new girl ...

Time to quite hiding my glory behind flowers eh?
Oh God. Please don't. *eyes on HB* Alcohol soon:-P
Old 05-01-2012, 03:09 AM   #14539
PorterStarrByrd

looks like 'sandra's prayers have been answered

Pour up a 2X4 for the new girl

Old 05-01-2012, 03:10 AM   #14540
PorterStarrByrd

Quote:
Oh God. Please don't. *eyes on HB* Alcohol soon:-P

Why do I ALWAYS get that reaction ?

Old 05-01-2012, 03:16 AM   #14541
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

:-/ The horror! Cuffed to a stool while faced with... *checks out Porter's avi*
*shudders in disgust?*
Old 05-01-2012, 03:18 AM   #14542
PorterStarrByrd

OK ... I can do better

Old 05-01-2012, 03:20 AM   #14543
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Let me help you up m-a-m! All three feet of ya!

*fills up glass for m-a-m*

*slips happy pill in glass*

These people are soooo silly. Pay them no attention.

cray---Haggis -- THE CHAIR!!

You still got 10!!!

Old 05-01-2012, 03:22 AM   #14544
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Old 05-01-2012, 03:26 AM   #14545
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
looks like 'sandra's prayers have been answered

Pour up a 2X4 for the new girl
We'll have to give them special names so we can tell them apart. I know! New Girl 1 will be Cass, and New Girl 2 will be m-a-m.

Freelancer? Read this:
Old 05-01-2012, 03:30 AM   #14546
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Ugggghhh---Porter, the objective is to welcome m-a-m... not scare her away!!!

If she leaves, Cass has only you to blame!! You'll have to deal with her wrath, and whining, and complaining, and bitching. Shit, nevermind, you've seen her in her heels and nothin more. Guess you can handle it.

*covers m-a-m's eyes*

*covers my eyes*

Old 05-01-2012, 03:49 AM   #14547
CassandraW
I am NOT new

8 posts and a drink! And she's seen Porter nude. People, we have a new New Girl.

*slaps Honeybug*

Porter has never seen me in heels and nothing else. Unfortunately, I've seen him. Took a whole bottle of brain bleach to get that image out of my head.

Angie, where'd we put the chair?
Old 05-01-2012, 03:57 AM   #14548
Angie
Sonic Wench.

I dunno. Cray keeps it hidden. The db.

Freelancer? Read this:
Old 05-01-2012, 04:00 AM   #14549
CassandraW
I am NOT new

Crap. Well, I have a couple tasers.

*hands taser to Angie*

*presses other taser to m-a-m's shoulder*
Old 05-01-2012, 04:01 AM   #14550
Honeybug
Working my way up!

I do stand corrected---it was the cheerleading outfit and the fuck-me pumps! Ma' bad!

*high fives Cass*

I don't think it's official until the Keeper of the Chair has officially officialized the frying of the new girl. Officially!

Not too worry, the happy pill may keep her preoccupied for up to 12 hours. Times a tickin though---hopefully the frying will commence before midnight!

Closed Thread