Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #14326
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I love her pose! What a doll, KlM!
Old 04-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #14327
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
*cuddles tiny kitten against her ample cleavage*
Never. Change. Me. Back.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #14328
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Never. Change. My. Diaper.
wasn't gonna...
Old 04-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #14329
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Don't think you can destroy my sensual vibe, yo!!

Chicks dig diapers.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #14330
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thanks, y'all.

Rob, looking fuzzy. I might let you resume your crumb eating post under my bed in your current state.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 04-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #14331
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You might better oughta change his diaper first(or have him change it himself).

Peeyeuwwyy.

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 04-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #14332
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
Thanks, y'all.

Rob, looking fuzzy. I might let you resume your crumb eating post under my bed in your current state.
What makes you think I ever left?

*creepy smile*
Old 04-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #14333
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
What makes you think I ever left?

*creepy smile*
You're too short to be the shadow man.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 04-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #14334
GailD
Plotting the breakthrough...

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
KLM. What a lovely daughter you have!!! And that's such a nice photo. Definitely one you're going to want to keep forever.

Congrats on the 30K post, SR!

Enjoy.

New blog - Write, Right and Research. Part 3 (Final) UPDATED DEC 1st. With pictures!!

Old 04-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #14335
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
ah, just another wannabe bogeyman.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #14336
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post

Congrats on the 30K post, SR!

Enjoy.

*extends pinky finger*

*quaffs daintily*

Your very good health, madam.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #14337
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Aw, Kay, that is just too sweet.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:26 PM   #14338
kenthepen

Congrats, Shamwow, on the big three oh. . . . . . . . oh. . . . . .oh. . . . . . . . . . . oh.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #14339
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Quote:
*extends pinky finger*.
'pinky' is a bit generous, don't you think?
Old 04-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #14340
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
Congrats, Shamwow, on the big three oh. . . . . . . . oh. . . . . .oh. . . . . . . . . . . oh.
I think Ken pulled a muscle.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:14 PM   #14341
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

^ I can't believe I left a dangler like that and no one pounced. For shame.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:25 PM   #14342
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Awwww---klm---how proud you must of been of your baby girl!! And what a night she had!! 1 1/2 hours of prep?? I got all girls and I think I would have freaked with just 1 1/2 hours! Totally awesomeness!!

Tee Hee hee hee hee--- pulled a muscle! tee hee hee hee

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #14343
Angie
Hoof hoof.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I just found out about CW like ten minutes ago. Suddenly I don't feel very funny.

And KLM: That is an AWESOME story about your daughter.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire
Old 04-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #14344
auntybug
teh other evil broad

Location: I am destined for greatness. I'm just pacing myself.
auntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
I just found out about CW like ten minutes ago. Suddenly I don't feel very funny.

I know, Ang. Mac's post brought me here. *sniff*

DITTO!!!

Look, Pup!! Bookies!!! Have photoshop. Will rig anything! :P
|
|
|
\/
Old 04-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #14345
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybug View Post
Awwww---klm---how proud you must of been of your baby girl!! And what a night she had!! 1 1/2 hours of prep?? I got all girls and I think I would have freaked with just 1 1/2 hours! Totally awesomeness!!

Tee Hee hee hee hee--- pulled a muscle! tee hee hee hee
No kidding! We didn't even have a dress because we thought prom was next month. I got lucky and found that number at Ross for $15, then rushed home, curled her hair and slapped on some make-up. I looked like a wreck, but considering the time frame, I'm just glad she didn't end up in jeans and braids. God bless Ross and AquaNet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post

I know. I've been bouncing between horrible sadness for Wendy and her family and friends and joy watching my daughter bask in the afterglow all morning. It's a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. I think everyone gets an unfunny pass today.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #14346
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Me too Angie, AB---and we don't have to be funny---but I don't think she would want us to be sad either; even though it's hard not to be. That's what we do here!! Support each other. So if you're feeling sad, that's okay---we all are. You are not alone.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #14347
Angie
Hoof hoof.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I didn't even know her super well, but I'm definitely misty-eyed. Deep wells of kindness, that one has. A very big loss to this place.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire
Old 04-29-2012, 12:05 AM   #14348
Honeybug
Working my way up!

She will be!! Most kind and gentle person and you can tell by the responses she is much loved!! Her family has that to hold on to!

TBH, everyone who first entered AW was greeted by her (she actually critiqued some of my stuffs) and I feel like it is an honor to be given an opportunity to say good-bye to her. I'm happy her family can see how much she was appreciated!

Old 04-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #14349
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
My tribute to her was to go greet a bunch of newbies. I don't do that often enough. I know I enjoyed being welcomed when I got here, and she was one of the first people to welcome me!
Old 04-29-2012, 12:35 AM   #14350
Honeybug
Working my way up!

What an awesome idea Cass!! Me thinks I got some time for that!

I just put mine in my sig! The least I could do for such a beautiful person!

Closed Thread